Air Force Common Admission Online Test AFCAT 02 2021 has released a notification for 257 posts of Indian Air Force AFCAT 2021 Recruitment commissioned officers in Flying Officer and Ground Duty Technical and Non-Technical Posts. Those candidates having a graduate degree can apply for Technical, Non-technical, Flying Duty, and Ground Duty Posts.
What is the AFCAT 2 examination?
AFCAT Exam conducted twice a year over the country by IAF. AFCAT is a way for both male and female candidates who wish to join the IAF for both Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission/ SSC in Ground Duties for both Technical and Non-Technical roles. This exam takes place twice a year in February and September. AFCAT Exam is to select Class-I Officers.
The selection of the candidate in the Indian Air Force AFCAT 2 2021 is based on the written examination and interview conducted by the AFCAT authority.
Post Offered in Indian Air Force AFCAT exam
The Post Offered in Indian Air Force AFCAT exam is as follows:
- Commissioned officers in flying branch
- Ground Duty (Technical branch)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical branch)
Join Indian Air Force 2021
The AFCAT Exam Calendar 2021 is as follows:
|Last Date to Fill AFCAT 02/2021 application form||30/June/2021|
|AFCAT Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|AFCAT Exam 02/2021||Notified Soon|
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Posts Details
AFCAT Ground Duty
|AFCAT Flying Branch||96|
|PC for Men and SSC for Men & Women||AE(L) : PC-20, SSC-78and AE(M) : PC-08, SSC-31|
|Ground Duty(Non-Technical)Administration and Education||Admin : PC-10, SSC-42 and Education: PC-04, SSC-17|
NCC Special Entry
|AFCAT Flying Branch||For PC- 10% seats out of CDSE For SSC- 10% seats out of AFCAT|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Ground Duty (Non-Technical)|
Payment of AFCAT Application Fees
After filling the application form, choose the “make payment link “and submit the online fee of Rs. 250 has to be paid through a payment gateway by using a debit card, credit card, master card, and other payment gateways.
Educational Qualification AFCAT Exam 2021
AFCAT flying branch: The candidate must have completed a graduate course in a relevant field with at least 60% aggregate.
Technical branch: the candidate must have completed B.E/B.Tech in a relevant field with at least 60% aggregate
Ground duty: the candidates must have completed a graduate degree.
Age Criteria AFCAT 2021
AFCAT Flying branch
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
AFCAT Salary Details
Training Stipend & Pay Scale
- Stipend for Final year Cadets: Rs. 56,100/-
- Pay scale: Rs.56, 100/- to Rs. 1, 10,700/-
- Military Service Pay: Rs. 15,500
- AFCAT Flying Branch: Rs. 11,250/-
- Technical Branch Officers: Rs. 2,500/-
- TA, DA, Children Education Allowance, Ration Money Allowance, etc.
AFCAT Selection Process 2021
The selection of the candidates based on written examination followed by an interview held by the Indian Air force (AFCAT). Only those candidates, who qualify the written exam, will be called for the Interview. Candidates are advised to check AFCAT Exam Pattern & AFCAT Exam Syllabus.
AFCAT commissioned officer
The candidates will be commissioned either as “Short Service Commission (SSC) “, or “Permanent Commission” based.
AFCAT flying branch: Engaged for the 14 year
Technical and Ground duty: Engaged for 10 years this can be extended for the next 03 years. Those candidates who are selected for permanent commission continue their service until the age of as per norms.
How to Apply for AFCAT 2 2021?
- Visit official website of AFCAT (afcat.cdac.in)
- Click on the link log in/Registration.
- Fill up the details about your details, qualifications, professional degree
- Select the preference of exam, subject for EKT exam
- Choose the examination center
- Upload your image and signature (as per dimension provided in the notification)
- Click on submit button and ensure that all the information filled by you in the application form should be correct
AFCAT Exam Pattern
AFCAT 2 Online Test
The AFCAT conducted the exam which consists of two papers:
- AFCAT exam for flying duty and ground duty (technical and non – technical)
- Engineering knowledge test (EKT) for ground duty (technical and non-technical)
|For All Branches||100||300||2 hours||Numerical ability, English, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude, etc.|
|Engineering Knowledge Test(EKT)||50||150||45 minutes||For the Technical branch only: Computer science, mechanical, electrical, electronics and communication, etc.|
How to check AFCAT 2021 Result?
Candidates declared successful in the AFCAT online exam, the AFCAT Result 2021 is announced on the official website. Candidates follow these steps to check out the result status:
- Visit the official website of AFCAT
- Select the Batch AFCAT 02/2021
- Login by entering Email ID, Password, and Captcha code
- The result displays all the information qualifying status, marks, cut off marks, etc
- Based on result candidates are called for the AFCAT AFSB interview
AFCAT Selection Process
AFCAT AFSB Interview 2021
Indian Air Force will send a call letter to all the selected candidates who cleared the online exam for the AFSB interview.
AFSB Test Stage 1: Screening Test
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test(PP & DT)
AFSB Test Stage 2/2021
- Psychological Test: Conducted by a Professional Psychologist.
- Group Test
- AFSB interview: personal Interview
- Computerized Pilot Selection System(CPSS) Test: For Flying Branch
AFCAT Medical Test
The Indian Air Force Recommended 2 centers for Medical Test:
- Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bengaluru
- Air Force Central Medical Establishment(AFCME)
AFCAT Exam Centers
AFCAT allotted 105 centers all over the country. Candidates can choose the exam center at the time of filling the application form according to preference. Once the exam center allocated it can’t be changed.
AFCAT Admit card 2021
Candidates after filling the application form can download the admit card from the official website afcat.cdac.in.
How to Download AFCAT 2 Admit card?
1. Visit the official website afcat.cdac.in.
2. Enter the registration number and password
3. Download and take printout of admit card
The candidates need to carry the hard copy of the admit card along with a Photograph, Aadhar card (2 soft photocopies). Govt. approved Id proof: Aadhar card, voter Id, Driving License, etc.
Bookmark our website www.jobssearch247.com for upcoming jobs 2021 and all the latest news. If you have any query comment below.