IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020: IBPS Invites Applicants For IBPS Clerical Cadre in Multiple Public Sector Banks. IBPS accepts Online Applications every year through its Official website for Recruitment IBPS Clerk 2020 Post.
The IBPS Clerk Examination Consists of 2 Common Written Exam (CWE 2020)
- Prelims 2020
- Mains 2020
In this Article, the Candidate can check the complete detail IBPS Clerk 2020 Examination pattern and IBPS syllabus 2020. Before applying for IBPS clerk candidates are advised to check complete eligibility criteria.
- 1 IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date
- 2 Guidelines for Exam Pattern Clerk Prelims 2020
- 3 Exam pattern IBPS Clerk/IBPS Syllabus 2020
- 4 IBPS Syllabus 2020
- 5 IBPS Main Exam pattern 2020
- 5.1 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Financial Awareness
- 5.2 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for General Awareness
- 5.3 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Computer Awareness
- 5.4 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 English Language Syllabus
- 5.5 IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- 5.6 IBPS Clerk 2020 Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- 6 IBPS Exam 2020 Preparation Tips & Tricks
- 7 IBPS Syllabus 2020 FAQ
- 8 When will IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Recruitment notification Released?
- 9 How many Attempts are in IBPS Clerk Exam?
- 10 When is the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Scheduled?
- 11 Is the Exam will be Bilingual?
- 12 Whether IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam has Negative marking?
- 13 What is the Selection Process of the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
- 14 Will there be Sectional cut off in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
- 15 Are there Fixed timings for each section?
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Date
- Notification Release Date: September 2020
- Application Date: September 2020
- Application Closing Date: October 2020
- Admit Card for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training: November 2020
- Pre-Exam Training: November 2020
- Exam Date: 12th, 13th, and 19th December 2020
- Result of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020: January 2020
- Call letter for IBPS Clerk Main Exam 2020: January 2020
- IBPS Clerk Main 2020 Exam Date: 24 January 2020
- Final Result Date: April 2020
Guidelines for Exam Pattern Clerk Prelims 2020
- The first stage of the IBPS Clerk Exam is the Preliminary Exam. The total time for the Prelims exam is 60 minutes.
- Prelims Exam consists of 3 sections Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and each section allotted separate time.
- Candidate cannot switch in between from one section to another.
- After the completion of the Timing slot in each section candidate automatically swap in the next section.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
Exam pattern IBPS Clerk/IBPS Syllabus 2020
- Reasoning section: 35 Questions and allotted time: 20 Minutes
- Numerical Aptitude: 35 Questions and allotted time: 20 Minutes
- English Language: 30 Questions and allotted time: 20 Minutes
IBPS Syllabus 2020
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for English Language Syllabus
- One word substitution
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage
- Phrase Substitution
- Jumbled up sentences
- Double blanks in a sentence
- Spotting errors
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Commonly misspelled words
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal and non-verbal
- Analytical functions
- Arithmetical number series
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computation
- Space Visualization
- Verbal and figure classification
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Time And Work
- Simple Interest
- Time And Distance
- Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combinations
- Number Series
- Decimals And Fractions
- Whole Numbers
- HCF & LCM
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Data Sufficiency
- Approximate Values
- Data Interpretation
Guidelines for Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- Score Obtained by Candidate in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2020 is considered for the final selection for the Interview Round.
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Consist of 4 sections:
- Reasoning and Computer Awareness
- Data Interpretation and Analysis
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Candidate tries to score maximum marks in the main examination.
- Candidate has to clear sectional cut off as well as the total cut off.
- You cannot swap between the sections as sectional timing is allotted.
- After all 4 sections completed, the candidate has to attempt a descriptive test.
- Descriptive Test Consist of Letter Writing and Essay Writing.
IBPS Main Exam pattern 2020
Reasoning Ability and Computer Awareness: 50 Questions
- Allotted time: 45 Minutes and maximum Marks: 60
Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Allotted time: 45 Minutes and Maximum marks: 50
English Language: 40 Questions
- Allotted time: 35 Minutes and Maximum Marks: 40
General Awareness and Financial or Banking Awareness: 50 Questions
- Allotted time: 35 Minutes and maximum marks: 50
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Financial Awareness
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Government Schemes
- Banking Abbreviations
- Economic terminologies
- Capitals & Currencies
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organizations
- Financial Institutions
- Current Events
- Banking and Financial Related Current Affairs
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for General Awareness
- Headquarters of financial organizations
- Country-capital, country-currency
- Constituencies of ministers
- Dance forms
- Nuclear and Thermal Power stations
- Superlatives of World and India
- First in India & World
- Places with surname
- International Lines/Boundaries
- Important Monuments of India & World
- Parliament names of different countries
- Important Temples
- National Parks
- Wildlife Sanctuary
- Important Days
- Memorial place
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Computer Awareness
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
- MS Excel, MS Word.
- Various Uses of Computer.
- Computer Network.
- Internet Programming Language.
- Introduction to Computer and History.
- Operating and DOS.
- Computer Device.
- Security Aspects of PC.
- PC and System Software.
- Computer Future.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 English Language Syllabus
- Correct the Sentences
- Passage Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Errors in sentences
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Permutations And Combinations
- Time And Work
- Distance, time and speed
- Boats and Streams
- Simple and –Compound interest
- Pipes and cisterns
- Profit and Loss
- problems of Ages
IBPS Clerk 2020 Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Statement and assumption
- Statement and course of action
- Blood Relation
- Sitting arrangement
- Alphabetical test coding
- Statement and argument,
- Input and output
- Puzzles & Data Sufficiency.
- Statement and conclusion
IBPS Exam 2020 Preparation Tips & Tricks
- Prepare according to Syllabus.
- Creating a time table so that all the subjects and topics are covered.
- Reading Newspapers & Editorials
- Practicing topics on a regular basis.
- Practicing mocks tests
- Follow Time Management
IBPS Syllabus 2020 FAQ
When will IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Recruitment notification Released?
In September 2020.
How many Attempts are in IBPS Clerk Exam?
No Attempts are counted.
When is the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Scheduled?
In December 2020.
Is the Exam will be Bilingual?
Yes, Except the English language section
Whether IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam has Negative marking?
Yes, 0.25 Marks will be deducted.
What is the Selection Process of the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
IBPS Exam consists of 3 steps:
IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims
IBPS Clerk Mains 2020
Language Proficiency Test
Will there be Sectional cut off in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
Yes, There is a sectional as well as an overall cutoff in Prelims and Mains. A Candidate has to clear Sectional and Overall cutoff to enter the next phase.
Are there Fixed timings for each section?
yes, Each section allotted fixed timings.
Candidates can find out complete details on IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 on our website.
Subscribe our email subscription service to get the latest and up to date Bank job Recruitment Notification 2020, IBPS Clerk Job 2020, IBPS PO Job 2020, Private Jobs 2020, Govt. Jobs 2020 etc.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM