IBPS SO 2020 Exam Dates: Institute of Banking Personnel IBPS every year invites applicants for the post of IBPS SO, Officers, Clerks, etc. IBPS accepts Online Applications to recruit candidates in Multiple Public Sector Banks. Every year IBPS conducts IBPS SO Exam for various technical and nontechnical Posts. The total posts available under IBPS SO recruitment is 6, which are as follows
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Final year students are also eligible to apply for IBPS SO Posts, however, they can only apply provisionally. Check complete details on the IBPS website. Moreover, candidates can check IBPS Exam 2020 Application Date, Age Criteria, IBPS SO Syllabus Prelims and Mains, Exam Pattern 2020, etc here. Also, check All Latest Recruitments 2020 here.
- 1 IBPS SO Recruitment Posts
- 2 Exam Dates IBPS SO 2020
- 3 Exam Pattern IBPS SO 2020
- 4 Specialist officer 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
- 5 Prelims Exam Syllabus IBPS SO 2020
- 6 Specialist Officer 2020 Mains Syllabus
- 7 IBPS SO 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 What are the IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Posts?
- 9 Are there any Percentile criteria for IBPS SO Exam 2020?
- 10 What is the Age Criteria for IBPS SO Posts 2020?
- 11 What is the IBPS 2020 Application Fee?
- 12 How many times candidate appear for IBPS SO Recruitment?
- 13 Is there Negative Marking in IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Exam?
- 14 Is IBPS SO Bilingual Exam?
IBPS SO Recruitment Posts
- IT officer
- Agricultural Field Officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Law Officer
- HR Officer/ Personnel Officer
- Marketing Officer
Exam Dates IBPS SO 2020
- Prelims 2020 Exam: 26 & 27 December 2020
- Main Exam: 30 January 2021
|SO 2020 Online Application||November 2020|
|IBPS SO Pre Exam Admit Card||December 2020|
|IBPS Prelims SO Exam Date||26 & 27 December 2020|
|Result of IBPS SO Prelims 2020||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Admit Card||January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Date||30 January 2021|
|Result of IBPS SO Mains 2020||February 2021|
|Interview Conduct||February 2021|
|Final Result IBPS SO 2020||April 2021|
Exam Pattern IBPS SO 2020
Specialist officer Exam consists of 3 Phase Examination:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview IBPS SO 2020
Specialist officer 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
|English Language||25||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||40 Minutes|
|General & Banking Awareness for Law & Rajbhasha Adhikari||50||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 Minutes|
Latest Changes in Exam Pattern of IBPS SO Recruitment 2020
- Total Time Duration for IBPS SO Exam: 120 minutes
- There is a Separate Sectional Timing for each section i.e. 40 Minutes for each section.
- Shortlisted Candidates for IBPS SO Prelims will be eligible for IBPS SO Mains 2020 Exam.
- However, the Marks of IBPS SO Prelims 2020 will not be considered for the final selection.
- Thus, the Final Selection of the Applicants in IBPS SO 2020 based on the Mains Exam 2020 and Interview Procedure.
- The IBPS SO Mains 2020 will contain questions based on Professional Knowledge.
Prelims Exam Syllabus IBPS SO 2020
IBPS SO Reasoning Ability Syllabus 2020
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Combination
- Data Sufficiency Tests
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangements
- Picture Series Puzzles
- Input/ Output
- Coding and Decoding
- Assertion and Reason
- The statement, Argument, and Assumption
- Word Formation
IBPS SO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2020
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Work and Time Equations
- Time and Distance Equations
- Mensuration: Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, and Cuboids
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio And Proportion
- Number Systems
- Series and Sequences
- Permutation and Combination
- Measures of Central Tendency and Variation
English Language Syllabus for IBPS SO 2020
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test(Fill in the blanks)
- Paragraph Jumbles
- Error Detection
- Multiple Meanings
- Paragraph Completion
General, Banking, Financial Awareness Syllabus for IBPS SO 2020
- Financial Knowledge
- Basic Economics
- Current Events of National and International Importance with focus on financial news
- General Knowledge on various topics of importance to financial institutions
- Subject Knowledge for Law, IT, HR, Marketing, Agriculture
- Type: Objective Type
- Maximum Marks: 60
- Time Duration: 45 Minutes
- Professional Knowledge for Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Type: Objective Type & Descriptive Type
- Maximum Marks: 60
- Time Duration: 60 Minutes i.e. 30 Minutes for each
Specialist Officer 2020 Mains Syllabus
IBPS SO Mains Syllabus based on the Professional subject for which the Applicant applied for. Therefore In this article IBPS SO Mains Syllabus is described from analysis of previous conducting exams & previous papers of IBPS SO. Thus candidates can score more marks in exams.
IBPS SO IT Officer Scale I Syllabus 2020
- Database Management Systems
- Data Communication and Networking
- Operating Systems
- Software Engineering
- Data Structures
- Embedded Systems and Microprocessors
- Computer Organization
- Object-Oriented Programming
IBPS SO Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020
- Basics of Crop Production and Horticulture
- Agronomy, Irrigation and Seed Science
- Agricultural Economics and Practices
- Soil resources
- Animal Husbandry
- Government Schemes related to Agriculture
IBPS SO Marketing Officer Syllabus 2020
- Basics of Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Advertising, Public Relations and Sales
- Retail Business
- Business Ethics
- Market Segmentation
- Market Research and Forecasting
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing Strategies in Services Marketing
IBPS SO Syllabus 2020 Law Officer
- Banking Regulations
- Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant Law and Orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, foreign exchange
- Prevention of Money-laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act
- Banking Ombudsman
- Laws and Actions with a direct link to Banking Sector
- Bankers Book Evidence Act
- Debt Recovery Tribunals Act
IBPS SO Syllabus 2020 HR/Personnel Officer
- Human Resource Development
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Transnational Analysis
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Rewards and Recognition
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis
- Grievance and Conflict Management
- Performance Management and Appraisals
IBPS SO Rajbhasha Adhikari Syllabus 2020
- Error Correction
- Fill in The Banks
- Reading Comprehension
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
Also Check IBPS PO 2020 Complete details here.
IBPS SO 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
What are the IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Posts?
IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 for Officer Scale I are 6, which are mentioned below:
Agricultural Field Officer
HR/ Personnel Officer
Are there any Percentile criteria for IBPS SO Exam 2020?
No, there is no any Percentile criteria for IBPS Exam 2020.
What is the Age Criteria for IBPS SO Posts 2020?
Age Criteria: 20 Years – 30 Years
What is the IBPS 2020 Application Fee?
An application fee for IBPS SO
For SC/ST/PwD/ESM: Rs. 100/-
For all other candidates: Rs. 600/-
How many times candidate appear for IBPS SO Recruitment?
There is no restriction on the number of attempts in IBPS SO Recruitment
Is there Negative Marking in IBPS SO Recruitment 2020 Exam?
Yes, One Fourth (1/4th) marks deducted for every wrong answer.
Is IBPS SO Bilingual Exam?
Yes, Questions are available in both Hindi and English except the English section.
In a Nutshell, you can find out complete details on the topics IBPS SO Syllabus 2020, Prelims Exam Pattern, Subject Wise RRB SO 2020 Prelims Syllabus, SO 2020 Mains Exam Pattern, IBPS SO 2020 Mains Syllabus.
Subscribe our website www.jobssearch247.com to get the latest and up to date Bank job Recruitment Notification 2020, IBPS Govt. Jobs 2020, SBI PO Jobs 2020, SBI PO 2020 Recruitment, SBI SO 2020, IBPS Clerk Job 2020.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM