IBPS PO Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel IBPS has issued a recruitment notification 1167+ vacancies for the posts of IBPS PO/MT Probationary Officers & Management Trainee. Institute of Banking Personnel IBPS every year invites applicants for the post of IBPS Probationary Officers, Officers, Clerks, etc. IBPS accepts Online Applications to recruit candidates in Multiple Public Sector Banks.
Candidates can check all the details like Age limit, eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, etc from here. In this article, we will provide all the detailed information regarding the IBPS Notification date, Probationary Officers Exam Pattern, IBPS PO 2020 Syllabus, etc.
Prelims and Main Exam are two stages of the selection process of the Bank PO 2020 Exam. To make a study plan in a proper manner candidates can follow IBPS PO Syllabus 2020. Don’t Omit any topic of bank Syllabus 2020. Based on the Previous year Question paper of IBPS, We cover all the detailed syllabus topic wise based on Easy, Moderate, and Difficult. By covering all the syllabus topic wise and with practice you can face the exam confidently and achieve success.
- 1 IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Exam Dates 2020
- 2 Bank PO Vacancy Detail 2020
- 3 IBPS PO Recruitment Application Fee 2020
- 4 IBPS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to Fill IBPS PO Online Form?
- 6 Probationary Officers Bank PO Salary
- 7 Bank PO 2020 Admit Card
- 8 IBPS PO 2020 Result
- 9 IBPS PO Cut-Off Marks 2020
- 10 Exam Day Guidelines 2020
- 11 IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 Exam pattern IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2020
- 13 IBPS PO Mains Exam 2020
- 14 Exam pattern IBPS PO Mains 2020
- 15 IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Test 2020
- 16 IBPS PO 2020: FAQs
- 16.1 When did IBPS PO 2020-21 Notification released and when does the Online Application begin?
- 16.2 When will IBPS PO Prelims exam conduct?
- 16.3 How many vacancies have been released in IBPS PO Notification 2020?
- 16.4 What is the last date to apply IBPS PO Online application form 2020?
- 16.5 Is there negative marking in IBPS PO Exam?
- 16.6 Do I need to qualify in prelims and main exam to be eligible for the Interview?
IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Exam Dates 2020
The IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Exam Dates 2020 are as follows:
|Closing Date of Payment of Application Fee||26/08/2020|
|Last date of printing of application form||10/09/2020|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Admit Card||September 2020|
|Pre Exam Training||21/08/2020 to 26/08/2020|
|Admit Card for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Preliminary Exam||October 2020|
|Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Preliminary Online Exam||03,10 & 11/October/2020|
|Preliminary Result Publication||October/ November 2020|
|IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Main Admit Card Download||November 2020|
|Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Mains Exam Date||28/November/2020|
|Declaration of Result – IBPS PO Main Exam 2020||December 2020|
|Download Interview Call Letter||January 2020|
|Conduct of Interview For Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee||January/ February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment For IBPS PO Officers||April 2020|
Bank PO Vacancy Detail 2020
The complete Vacancy Detail in different banks i.e Bank of India, Punjab and Sind Bank, UCO Bank, etc under IBPS are given below:
Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020
The vacancies in Bank of India are as follows:
Punjab and Sind Bank PO Recruitment 2020
The vacancies in Punjab and Sind Bank are as follows:
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020
The vacancies in UCO Bank are as follows:
IBPS PO Recruitment Application Fee 2020
The Application Fee for IBPS PO Recruitment are as follows:
|Category||IBPS PO Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|For Others||Rs. 850/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
The Educational Qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|IBPS PO||Graduation Degree|
IBPS PO 2020 Age Limit (as on 1st August 2020)
The Age Limit for IBPS Recruitment 2020 are as follows
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
Age Relaxation Category Wise
The Category Wise Age Relaxation for IBPS Recruitment 2020 are as follows
Note: Candidate refers to the official notification for detailed information regarding age relaxation criteria.
How to Fill IBPS PO Online Form?
- IBPS invited applicants for the PO/MT CRP X Recruitment 2020 between 05/August/2020 to 26/August/2020.
- Before filling the application form read the notification IBPS PO/MT X Recruitment 2020.
- Fill the application form, and ensure that all the information should be right.
- Enter valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Upload photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Pay the application before the closing date.
- Take a print out of the IBPS PO application for future reference.
Probationary Officers Bank PO Salary
The Bank PO Salary are as follows
|Basic Pay Scale||Rs. 23,700 /-|
Bank PO 2020 Admit Card
After completion of the application process, the admit card will be released in the official website of IBPS. Different admit card issued for IBPS PO/MT prelims and mains examination.
IBPS PO 2020 Result
Candidates are required to clear both Prelims and Mains exam and who make it to the final merit list will be offered the joining letter.
IBPS PO Cut-Off Marks 2020
The cut-off marks for the Prelims and Mains exam will be different and will be generated state as well as category wise.
Exam Day Guidelines 2020
- Wearing the mask is compulsory.
- Candidates can carry sanitizer, pen, gloves, and transparent water bottle.
- Arogya Setu is compulsory on mobile phones.
- IBPS PO admits card along with valid ID proof with photocopies.
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Any electronic gadgets are not allowed.
- Not to put Mehendi on their hands.
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- IBPS PO Interview 2020
Exam pattern IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2020
|Total Time||60 Minutes|
|Subjects Sections||Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude(Candidate in between can’t Switch from one section to another)|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
|Reasoning||35 Questions, 20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 Questions, 20 Minutes|
|English Language||30 Questions, 20 Minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2020
|IBPS PO Subjects Sections||Reasoning & Computer Awareness, English Language, Data Interpretation & Analysis, General Awareness (Candidate can’t swap between the section as sectional timing is allotted)|
|Descriptive Test||Letter & Essay Writing|
Exam pattern IBPS PO Mains 2020
|Subject||Questions||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Awareness||45||60||60|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||35||45||60|
|General Awareness, Banking & Financial Awareness||40||35||40|
IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Test 2020
|Subject||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Essay and Letter Writing||30||25|
IBPS PO 2020: FAQs
When did IBPS PO 2020-21 Notification released and when does the Online Application begin?
IBPS PO Notification 2020 released on August 2020 and online application process on 05/08/2020.
When will IBPS PO Prelims exam conduct?
IBPS PO/MT 2020 Preliminary Online Exam: 03, 10 & 11/October/2020
How many vacancies have been released in IBPS PO Notification 2020?
IBPS released 1167+ vacancies.
What is the last date to apply IBPS PO Online application form 2020?
Is there negative marking in IBPS PO Exam?
Yes, 0.25 marks deducted
Do I need to qualify in prelims and main exam to be eligible for the Interview?
For qualifying main Exam, prelims mark considered. However, for the interview, only the Marks of Mains exam 2020 will be considered. For an interview, a candidate needs to clear IBPS PO Main Exam.
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as press the bell icon and subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.