BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Syllabus 2020: BTSC Notification 2020 for BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist 303 Posts 2020. For BTSC Bihar Jobs 2020. You can apply online in Bihar recruitment from 16 March 2020 to 15 April 2020. For complete information related to BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020 Read full page. BTSC has Extended the Application Date for 303 Posts of Food Safety Officer, Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist. The Last Date Will be Announce after Lockdown ends. Candidates Can Check More Details here.
BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist 2020 Last Date
|Opening Date of Application||16/03/2020|
|Closing Date of Application|
BTSC 2020 Vacancy Details 303 Posts
The BTSC 2020 Vacancy Details are as follows:
|Food Safety Officer||91|
BTSC 2020 Category wise Vacancy Details
The BTSC 2020 Category wise Vacancy Details are as follows:
|Food Safety Officer||40||09||12||01||17||09||03|
Application Fee BTSC Recruitment 2020
The Application Fee For BTSC Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online Mode|
BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist AGE CRITERIA
The Age Criteria for BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age for Male||Maximum Age for Female|
|21 years||37 years||40 years|
Eligibility Criteria BTSC 2020 FSO, Physiotherapist, Therapist 303 Posts
The Eligibility Criteria for BTSC 2020 is as follows:
|Food Safety Officer||Degree (Food Tech./Diary Tech./ Oil Tech./Agriculture Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology), post-Graduation in Chemistry|
|Physiotherapist||Degree in Physiotherapist|
|Occupational Therapist||Degree in Occupational Therapy|
How to Apply For BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2020?
The steps to apply online for BTSC FSO Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
- Aspirants have to apply online using the link given below.
- After clicking on the link a screen will open.
- Click on the apply button for the post you want to apply.
- Here I am describing the complete process to apply for FSO. you have to do the same for all Posts.
- Read Instructions to avoid any confusion.
- Click on I Accept.
- The candidate has to fill all the Required Information.
- Fill your Personal Information such as “Type of Recruitment”, Name, Father Name, Mother name, Domicile certificate, caste certificate, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Valid and Active E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Educational Qualification detail, etc.
- After entering verification code you have to click on Submit Button.
- Now a system generated Registration Number Displayed on the screen. Take the print out for future reference.
- After Completion of Registration. Click on “Payment of Application Fee BTSC Recruitment 2020”.
- Click on “Click here to proceed to payment”.
- There are 3 Modes of Payment of Application fee:
- NET Banking
- Card Payment
- Other Payment Mode
- System generated E-receipt shall be displayed with detail of fee Deposition.
- Click on “Submit Application Form”.
- Upload Photograph and signature as a prescribed format. Size of Photograph and Signature not exceeding 50 KB.
- For Future Reference, the Applicants are advised to keep a printout of the BTSC 2020 Application Form.
BTSC 2020 Selection Procedure
- The selection will be based on Merit.
- More Selection procedure Detail go to the Bihar Technical Service Commission 2020 Official Notification.
BTSC FSO Food Safety Officer Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Syllabus 2020
BTSC General Awareness Syllabus 2020
- Daily News.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Events.
- States & Capitals.
- Economic Scene.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Currencies.
- National & International affairs.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current GK.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
BTSC FSO Food Safety Officer Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist English language Syllabus 2020
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Word Formations.
- Cloze Test.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Missing Verbs.
BTSC Mental Ability Syllabus 2020
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
BTSC FSO Food Safety Officer Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist Quantitative Aptitude 2020 Syllabus
- Height and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Blood Relations.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Problems on Ages.
- Surds and Indices.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Boats and Streams.
BTSC Food Safety Officer Food Safety Ecosystem Syllabus 2020
- National and International Food Safety Ecosystem
- functions and Initiatives.
BTSC Food Safety Officer Subject Specific Knowledge Syllabus 2020
- Principles of Food Preservation,
- Processing, and Packaging,
- Food Microbiology
- Principles of Food Hygiene,
- Principles and Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition,
- General concepts of Food Analysis and Testing.
BTSC Food Safety Officer Computer Literacy Syllabus 2020
- Includes Computer-related general questions
- Windows operating system
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking,
- Security Tools,
- Basics of Hardware and software Fundamentals of Computer
- Internet terms and services
- Functionalities of MS-Office
- History of computers
- Internet & its usage etc.
Download BTSC FSO Admit Card 2020
Candidates go through the entire article with the latest and genuine information about the BTSC Admit card 2020.
Enlisted Data on BTSC Hall Ticket 2020
The BTSC Bihar FSO Admit Card 2020 contains information about the examination and applicant related information.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Crucial Documents Required to carry for BTSC Bihar Exam 2020
Candidates need to carry any one of the documents from the below-given list to the examination along with BTSC FSO Examination Admit Card 2020 for security purposes.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Steps to Download BTSC Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official website of BTSC Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)
- Find the BTSC Admit card 2020 link in the Notice section.
- Enter Registration Number, DOB and Click on the submit button for further proceed.
- As per the given information, BTSC Admit Card 2020 will open.
- Download BTSC Bihar Admit card 2020.
- Take a Hard copy of the Admit card.
- Carry admit card along with relevant documents in the Examination center.
www.jobssearch247.com is a platform that provides the latest jobs 2020 Updates, 2020 Govt Jobs, Bihar Govt. Jobs 2020, BTSC Jobs 2020, 2020 State Wise jobs, Central Jobs 2020, Bihar Govt. Jobs 2020, Government Exam Alerts 2020, BTSC Syllabus 2020, Exam pattern, etc.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
All the Best Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM