Canara bank recruitment 2020: Canara bank has been released the application form 2020 for various post. Applicant can go the official website to check the recruitment notifications.
Canara bank recruitment for specialist officers post 2020 – 21
Canara bank has been invited an online applications form for the any graduate, any post graduate and all eligible candidates for filing up specialist officers vacancies to the various disciplines in scale I and scale II and the special recruitment drive for the scheduled tribe category in the scale II and scale IIIthrough the direct recruitment. The online application form filling process will be start from November 21, 2020 onwards and closes on December 15, 2020. Applicant can apply through the online mode and the job location will be Bangalore.
Vacancy details of the Canara bank
- Backup Administrator Post – 04
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist Post – 05
- BI Specialist Post – 05
- Antivirus Administrator Post – 05
- Network Administrator Post – 10
- Database Administrator Post – 12
- Developer / Programmer Post – 25
- System Administrator Post – 21
- SOC Analyst Post – 04
- Manager’s Law Post – 43
- Cost Accountant Post – 01
- Chartered Accountant Post – 20
- Manager Finance Post – 21
- Information Security Analyst Post – 04
- Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers Post – 02
- Cyber Forensic Analyst Post – 02
- Data Mining Expert Post – 02
- OFSAA Administrator Post – 02
- OFSS Techno Functional Post – 05
- Base 24 Administrator Post – 02
- Storage Administrator Post – 04
- Middleware Administrator Post – 05
- Data Analyst Post – 02
- Manager Post – 13
- Senior Manager Post – 01
Eligibility criteria for applying the Canara bank recruitment
- Applicants must have any graduation or post-graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university manager post.
- Applicants must have diploma in risk management / treasury management / international banking or CAIIB will be preferably for senior manager post.
- Applicant must have the working knowledge of the computer systems and the Hindi language.
- applicant must have the degree from the recognized institute / college / university in the following:
- B – Tech.
- M – Tech in computer science / computer engineering / computer science / engineering /IT /information science / engineering / electronics or any equivalent.
Age criteria for the recruitment Canara bank recruitment for specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- Applicant age for lower limit should be – 20 years.
- Applicant age for the upper limit for JMGS – I level – 30 years, MMGHS – II level – 22 – 35 years, MMGS – III level – 25 to 38 years. (As on 1 / 10 / 2020).
Pay scale details of the Canara bank recruitment for specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- For the MMGS – II will be ₨. 31,705 – ₨. 45,950 /- per month.
- For the MMGS – III will be ₨. 42,020 – ₨. 51,490 /- per month.
- For the JMGS – I will be ₨. 23700 – ₨. 42020 /- per month.
Important dates for the recruitment Canara bank recruitment for specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- Notification release date of IGNOU recruitment 2020 – 21: November 21, 2020.
- Starting date for the submission of the online application form: 25 / 11 / 2020.
- Last date for the submission of the online application form: 15 / 12 / 2020 (both days are included).
- Starting date for the online payment of application fee: 25 /11 / 2020.
- Last date for the online payment of application fee: 15 /12 / 2020 (both days are included).
- Online examination will be held on the January or February 2021 (tentative).
Experience for the post of specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- applicant must have minimum 3 years of experience as on 1 / 10 / 2020 as an officer in the any scheduled commercial bank or having work on the branch credit / operation / treasury / accounts / retail / insurance products and the forex.
Application fee for the specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- For the general category: ₨. 600 + GST.
- For the SC / ST / PWBD category: ₨. 100 + GST.
Age relaxation in upper age limit
- For SC / ST – 5 years.
- For OBC (NCL) – 3 years.
- For PWBD – 10 years.
- For persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years.
- For ex – serviceman, commissioned officers (emergency commissioned officers ECOs / SSCOs – 5 years.
Documents required for the specialist officers post 2020 – 21
Applicant, who will be shortlisted for the interview and the group discussion, shall have to be submitting application print out along with other certificates / documents mentioned are as follow:
- Online application print – out.
- Call letter of group discussion and interview print – out.
- Applicant must have the proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation along with the proof of date of birth, if any.
- applicant must have mark lists and the certificate of the SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10 + 2/ PUC / graduation / intermediate / post-graduation etc. and the popper documents from the board / university for declaration result of graduation on or before 1 / 10 / 2020.
- Applicant must have the certificatesissued by the competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format mentioned below:
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC category.
- Disability certificate in case of PWBD category.
- Income and asset certificate in case of EWS category.
- For the ex – service man applicant must have a copy of the service or discharge book along with pension payment order and have the documentary proof of last rank.
- And if the applicant can belongs from the OBC category but come under the creamy layer or he / she doesn’t find place in any central list are entitled to the OBC reservation he will fill general category in application form.
- Age relaxation will give to the eligible applicant under the ‘’persons affected by1984 riots’’.
- Applicant who is serving as a government / quasi govt. offices / public sector undertakings must have ‘’no objection certificate’’.
- Applicant must have experience certificate, if any.
- Applicant must have photo identity proof.
- Applicant must have any other relevant documents.
- Applicant must have carried the above mentioned original documents and the copies along with the self – attested, when called for the group discussion and the interview. If the applicant does not carry this document he / she will not allowed appearing for the group discussion and interview.
Selection process for the Canara bank recruitment for specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- Applicant will be select through the short – listing / test + group discussion + interview based.
- If the number of applicants will be less then selection will be done through the short – listing, group discussion and interview.
- Only shortlisted applicant will be called for the interview and group discussion.
Exam pattern for the recruitment specialist officers post 2020 – 21
- Professional knowledge in the area of specialization: no. of question: 50. Marks: 100.
- Test of English: no. of question: 50. Marks: 50.
- Latest development in banking industry: no. of question: 50. Marks: 50.
- Total weighted score: no. of question: 150. Marks: 200.
- Total time will be: 2 hours.
- There should be negative marking.
- Bank should be decided the minimum cut off for each section.
- Banks have the right to modify the examination structure which will be intimated through the bank website.
Examinations centers for the written exam
How to apply for the Canara bank recruitment for specialist officers post 2020 – 21
Go to the official website of the bank.www.canarabank.com. Now you have to open the advisement of recruitment 2020 link on the home page. After that you have to click on the ‘’applyonline’’ option. Now you have to fill the all required details and applicant must have the valid personal email ID. After that you have to pay the application fee. And then click on the submit button. Before filling the application form applicant must read all the eligibility / fee payment and the submitting application.
How to download the admit card
step1. Go to the official website of the Canara bank.
step2. Now you have to enter the registration number and the password.
step3. After that admit card will be display on your screen.
step4. Now you have to check all the details mentioned on it carefully and then download the admit card.
step5. After that you have to take out the hard copy of the admit card for the future use.