ICAR-CTCRI Central Tuber Crops Research Institute: The Central Tuber Crops Research Institute abbreviated to ICAR- CTCRI is an organization under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It is dedicated to the research on Tropical Tuber Crops. The ICAR-CTCRI institute established in 1963 and headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.The Central Tuber Crops Research Institute has released latest notification to recruit CTCRI Young Professionals.
CTCRI Young Professionals Recruitment 2020
CTCRI Young Professionals Recruitment 2020: CTCRI invites Applications to attend an interview (in person) for the post of –
- Young Professionals –I (02 posts) purely on a contractual basis to work under (Developing DUS testing criteria and varietal gene bank establishment for Cassava and Sweet Potato) and(Developing DUS testing standards and varietal gene bank verification for Greater Yam & yam bean)
- Young Professionals-II (01 posts) purely on a contractual basis to work under (Developing DUS testing criteria and varietal gene bank establishment for Taro and Elephant foot yam) at Regional Centre, ICAR-CTCRI, Bhubaneswar, Odisha,751019.
Post Details for CTCRI Young Professionals
Post Name: Young Professionals-I and Young Professionals-II
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- PM (consolidated)
Education Qualification for CTCRI Young Professionals Job 2020
Essential qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Plant breeding/Horticulture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Botany/Life Sciences from any recognized institution.
Work experience in any research project regarding plant phenology or Biochemical or Molecular research with computer application knowledge will be preferred.
Completion of the Project Term
Duration: Upto 31-July-2021 or till completion of the project whichever is earlier
Age Limit for CTCRI Young Professionals Job 2020
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum age – 45 years
Age Relaxation Criteria
- For SC/ST/Women – 05 Years
- For OBC- 03 Years
Guidelines for young professionals job 2020
1. The selected candidate will be stationed at Regional Centre, ICAR-CTCRI, Bhubaneswar-751019, Odisha, but have to attend an exploration trip conducted at various locations in Odisha and other places as and when required.
2. The posts are purely contracted basis and will be filled on contractual basis till the termination of the project.
3. The candidate will not have any right for absorption in this institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person.
4. Only the applicants who encounter the required qualifications would be interviewed.
5. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
6. The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
7. All candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed in the format annexed and submit along with the application up to August 24, 2020.
8. Candidate working as where must bring NOC from their present Employer.
9. The Director/PI/Competent authority ICAR-CTCRI reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process.
10. The Director/PI/Competent authority ICAR-CTCRI will be final and binding in all aspects.
Regional Centre, ICAR-CTCRI, Bhubaneswar, Odisha,751019.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only the candidates meeting essential qualification would be interviewed.
2. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding the date of the interview by email/over phone/message/fax. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the date of the interview.
How to Apply for CTCRI Young Professionals Job 2020?
The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to copy to the latest by August 24, 2020, by 17.00 Hrs. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding the date of the interview by email/over phone/message/fax. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the date of the interview.
ICAR full form
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an independent organization engaged in regulating agricultural education and research in India. It belongs to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Agricultural Ministry.
ICAR Official Website
ICAR- CTCRI Vision 2040 provides an opportunity to determine the importance of tropical tuber crops in food security by introspecting the achievement and envisioning the difficulties this sector may face in the future. It also critically analyzes the likely scenario of the operating environment. The ICAR official website is https://www.ctcri.org/. ICAR director is Mr. Dr. V. Ravi.CM of Thiruvananthapuram Kerala is Pinarayi Vijayan and the agricultural minister is V.S. Sunil Kumar.
You can subscribe to our website www.jobssearch247.com and bookmark our page using (Ctrl+D). By subscribing to our page, we assure you that none of the job alerts will get missed out.
I hope this detailed Information regarding CTCRI Young Professionals Recruitment 2020, CTCRI Young Professionals Jobs In India, jobs for CTCRI Young Professionals Vacancies 2020, ICAR-CTCRI Jobs In India, Agricultural jobs, helps you achieve your aim.
For any query related to the exams, drop a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.