Want to apply for a Driving License in Sarathi Parivahan Sewa? Then you are at right place. Here are complete Registration process and state-wise application links are given. You have to choose your state, click on the Registration link and apply directly by visiting its official site. Before applying for a driving license it is must to know about Documents required, registration process, Application procedure etc. Read full article and apply for a driving license.The state-wise registration links are given below.
- 1 What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
- 2 (Latest)What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa App?
- 3 SCOSTA Committee: Parivahan Sewa Sarthi
- 4 Features of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa app
- 5 Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Services
- 6 Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Vehicle Registration Service
- 7 Sarthi Parivahan Sewa online application for driving licence @sarthi website
- 8 How to apply for driving licence online form @sarthi.parivahan.gov.in
- 9 Essential Documents to apply for online driving licence form
- 10 Sarathi parivahan sewa [State-wise] Registraion Link
- 11 Sarathi parivahan sewa Union Territories RTO Code and Official Website
- 12 Modify uploaded documents on Sarathi website
- 13 Check Indian Driving Licence Online on Sarathi website
- 14 Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Learner’s Licence
- 15 Renew Learning Driving Licence in Sarathi Paribahan
- 16 Cancel application on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa and re-apply online for a driving license on Sarthi website
- 17 DigiLocker App
- 18 Link Driving Licence to Digilocker App
- 19 Upload Documents on DigiLocker App
- 20 Download Digilocker app in Mobile | DigiLocker Account
- 21 What is Smart Card Driving Licence SCDL?
- 22 Benefits of smart card DL SCDL
- 23 Smart Card Driving licence Application Form Sections
- 24 Documents Required for Smart card DL
- 25 Smart Card Driving License Application Fees
- 26 How to online Apply for a Smart Card Driving License SCDL?
- 27 How to Offline Apply for a Smart Card Driving License?
- 28 Conclusion
- 29 FAQs
- 29.1 Can the Driving License is shown on computer or Phone be saved?
- 29.2 Do, I have to pay any kind of fee to know the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online Driving License?
- 29.3 After submission for a Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online driving license, can I edit the application form?
- 29.4 What should I do if I have submitted the wrong information in my Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app application?
What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa service is initiated by Road Transport and Highways Ministries, which was delivered to citizens to digitize the working conditions of Road Transport Offices. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is a government service to enhance the quality of service. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa gov in service is designed to provide relief from paperwork. With the help of this Sarthi Parivahan Sewa, all the work likes registration of vehicles, issue of sarathi parivahan sewa online driving licence and etc. are done digitally and automates all transport services with the introduction of smart card technology. parivahan sewa sarathi handles issues like interstate transport vehicle movement and creates registers of vehicles, driving license information, etc. You can also get all the details about vehicle registration, driving license, and all other transport-related information in this article.
Download MParivahan App
Parivahan Sewa Sarthi app
Parivahan Sewa Sarathi app is an improvement of transparency of service and provides a facility to road transport to relief from paperwork. Sarthi Parivahan Sewa gov in issue a smart card which makes transport easy and helps to maintain the information of vehicles within the state and nation. These applications are always updated with the new rules which are launched by the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa.
(Latest)What is Sarathi Parivahan Sewa App?
In India, there is 1100+ Road Transport Offices have been computerized by Road Transport and Highways Ministries. The Parivahan Sarathi Sewa provides a certificate to the citizens which will be accepted all over the country. All states have different instructions to be followed. A committee SCOSTA was set up to define an instruction for allotment of the registration certificate and Sarathi Parivahan Sewa online driving licence.
Direct Link for online application for driving licence is given below.
SCOSTA Committee: Parivahan Sewa Sarthi
SCOSTA committee launched 2 software namely Sarthi Parivahan Sewa gov in and VAHAN Sarthi Parivahan Sewa. Parivahan Sarathi Sewa is an application software app used to provide a registration certificate and Sarthi Parivahan Sewa online driving licence. driving license, maintain the complete information of a vehicle, Whereas VAHAN is related to registration of the vehicle. Sarathi and Vahan application software assigned by the Central Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
Features of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa app
- Online Services
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa gov in Vahan Services
- Sarthi Privahan Sewa Services
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app Know your Vehicle details
- Parivahan Sarathi Sewa app Know your License details
- Informational Services
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa app Licensing
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app Registration
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa application status
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app Permits
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa app Act, Rules, and Politics
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app Fees and Used Charges
- Parivahan Sewa Sarthi Dashboard
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Useful Links
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa gov in State RTO Projects
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa app Download Forms
- Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online Driving Licence Download
- Parivahan Sewa Sarthi Login
- Vahan Login
- Sarathi Login
- Dealer Login
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Services
The following are the services provided by Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- Providing Leaner’s License
- Providing permanent License
- Registration of vehicles
- Issuing of Smart Card
- Issuing of High Security
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Vehicle Registration Service
Vehicle Registration Sewa registered under the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989. A person needs to give an application for the registration of the vehicle. Guidelines to the registration of Vehicle –
- For registration of vehicle permanently fill form 20.
- Select the type of registration.
- Pay the payment of registration, which is depend on the type of registration i.e. whether the registration is for HSRP (High-Security Registration Plates) or Smart Card.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa online application for driving licence @sarthi website
- Through the sarthi parivahan sewa website take an appointment for a sarthi parivahan sewa online driving licence.
- For a permanent driving licence, it is mandatory for a person to hold a learner’s licence for at least 30 days.
- driving licence online form 4, filled for getting a permanent licence.
- Applicants need to pass the Sarthi Parivahan sewa Online driving Licence test.
How to apply for driving licence online form @sarthi.parivahan.gov.in
Follow these steps to apply for a driving licence online form:
- Visit the Sarthi Parivahan sewa Official Website to apply for driving licence online form @sarthi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Select your STATE NAME, from the homepage of the website
- Click on Apply Online to apply for driving licence online form
- After this choose the option driving licence Download or Registration option from the drop-down menu.
- Read all the instructions carefully through the official website of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa App.
Essential Documents to apply for online driving licence form
The Essential Documents to apply for online driving licence are
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Form No. 2 Filled
- Medical Certificate
Sarathi parivahan sewa [State-wise] Registraion Link
The state-wise registration link to apply for a online driving license are:
Sarathi parivahan sewa Union Territories RTO Code and Official Website
The Sarathi parivahan sewa Union Territories RTO Code and registration link to apply for an online driving license are:
|State||RTO Code||Official Website|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||AN||http://db.and.nic.in/mvd/|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN||http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/Transport.aspx|
|Daman and Diu||DD||https://daman.nic.in/rtodaman/default.asp|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||DL||http://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department|
|Jammu & Kashmir||JK||http://jaktrans.nic.in/|
Modify uploaded documents on Sarathi website
- Visit the Official Website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- Select State and go to “Upload Documents”
- Upload the required a scanned document, which will replace the previously uploaded document.
- Select the type of the document
- Now Click on submit button
Check Indian Driving Licence Online on Sarathi website
Visit the official website of the Road Transport & Highways Ministry to check the Indian Driving Licence status Online. On the National Register Queries tab, select the option status of the licence.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Learner’s Licence
Follow the steps to obtain the Learner’s Licence on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal:
- Visit the official portal of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- Select the state.
- Click on the link “ Apply for Learner Licence”
- Fill the online application form
- Take a print of the application form and along with the reference number, submit it to the RTO office.
- The RTO Office takes up to 3 to 7 days to issue the learner’s license.
Renew Learning Driving Licence in Sarathi Paribahan
- Go to the official site of the Sarathi paribahan seva portal and select the state.
- Choose “Learner Licence” -> select option ”Expired Learner Licence again issue”
- Enter learning licence number and date of birth
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- to pay learning licence again an issue.
- OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Insert it in the form and submit the application form to Renewal of driving licence.
Eligibility Criteria for Learner Licence The age of the applicant must be above 18 years and he/she must understand the traffic rules and regulations. A valid address proof and age proof are the mandatory documents to apply for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Learner Licence.
Cancel application on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa and re-apply online for a driving license on Sarthi website
Open the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal and select your state. Choose the “Others” tab and select the option “ cancel the application”. Enter application number and DOB. Now the OTP sends to your registered mobile number for confirmation to cancel the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Driving Licence Application form. After that applicant can easily re-apply online on Sarthi Parivahan Driving Licence Sewa.
The “DigiLocker App” launched by the central government to store driving licence documents or any other documents on a cloud. Now there is no need to carry the documents physically. You have to 1 GB of storage area on your mobile phone to use DigiLocker app.
Link Driving Licence to Digilocker App
Step 1: Visit website of DigiLocker – https://digilocker.gov.in/ Or you can download the digilocker app in your mobile phone.
Step2: Sign Up for registration, if you visit the first time or if you already have an account “Sign In” using the username and password.
Step 3: On the DigiLocker home page, click on the link ‘Issued Documents’.
Step 4: click on ‘Get Issued Documents’.
Step 5: Under the ‘Central Government’ tab, choose ‘Ministry of Road Transport and Highways’.
Step 6: Now select ‘Driving Licence’.
Step 7: On the form, name and date of birth of applicant will be automatically populated by DigiLocker.
Step 8: Insert driving licence number; select the checkbox to allow consent that you don’t have any issue to share your Aadhaar information.
Step 9: select ‘Get Document’.
Step 10: Now the digilocker app automatically exports your DL information and saves it to the Digi locker in a cloud.
Upload Documents on DigiLocker App
Follow the steps to upload scanned documents on DigiLocker App, and easily find out the answer of the question: How to upload the documents on digilocker? The digilocker driving licence is legally valid under the Indian Act 2000 and the uploaded documents added with the issued documents within a week.
Step 1: Inspect the official DigiLocker website.
Step 2: With your username and password, Login.
Step 3: Select your profile and click ‘Uploaded Documents’.
Step 4: Select either ‘Documents’ or ‘My Certificates’ folders to upload documents.
Step 5: Click on the button ‘Upload’.
Step 6: A pop-up screen will appears to select the document, select the certificates that you want to upload in digilocker.
Step 7: You can save the document in different formats, select the format, and click on the “Submit” button to upload the documents in digilocker app.
Download Digilocker app in Mobile | DigiLocker Account
Go to the google play store on the mobile and search for the “Digilock” . now you can easily download it and install it on your mobile. Aadhar card is the compulsory document to register in the digilocker account.
What is Smart Card Driving Licence SCDL?
A Driving licence issued as a card like a debit or credit card known as a smart card driving licence SCDL. SCDL has a chip and the data loaded on the chip with the card holder’s details such as biometric details. SCDL connected with the Regional Transport Offices RTO servers.
Benefits of smart card DL SCDL
- It is a book-type DL.
- Compact, convenient, and durable.
- No need to carry documents.
- Not damaged easily.
- Information is stored safely and securely.
- It included the driver information.
- Smart Card DL eliminates the fake DL.
- And the major benefit of SCDL is easy to carry.
Smart Card Driving licence Application Form Sections
A Smart Card Driving Licence Consist of following Sections:
|Visual Inspection Zone||Applicant and Vehicle Basic Details|
|Machine-readable Zone||Smart Card Chip’s Serial Number, Issuing Authority detail, and the detailed information about DL|
|Central Motor Vehicle Rules||Details about the fines, penalties, Challan, endorsement, etc.|
Documents Required for Smart card DL
At the time of applying for SCDL, you have to submit following documents:
- Current driving licence while transferring DL to SCDL
- Permanent Address Proof
- Other required documents mentioned by RTO Officials.
Smart Card Driving License Application Fees
|Smart Card DL Application Fee||Rs. 200/- (May vary different states)|
How to online Apply for a Smart Card Driving License SCDL?
Follow the steps to apply for a new licence through the SCDL online process or get a new smart card driving licence online:
Step 1 – Visit the Parivahan Sewa website of GOI Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Step 2 – Select “Online Services” Tab, choose “Driving License Related Services”
Step 3 – Choose your state and Regional Transport Office RTO. Ensure that you already have Learners license otherwise you will apply that first.
Step 4 –Click on”Apply Online” -> “New Driving Licence”
Step 5 – Enter the personal details, documents upload, uploading scanned photograph and signature and all other information.
Step 6 – Book a Driving Licence Test Slot and pay the DL application fees.
Step 7 – Go to the RTO for the DL test.
Step 8 – After passing the test applicant can get smart card driving licence via post.
How to Offline Apply for a Smart Card Driving License?
Apply for a Smart Card Driving License Offline Pocedure:
Step 1 – Go to RTO office and take a SCDL application form along with the physical fitness and medical certificate forms.
Step 2 – Fill the application form, attach required documents, and submit the application form to the RTO.
Step 3 – Pay the application fee according to type of vehicle for which you need the SC Driving Licence and take the receipt.
Step 4 – Book the Driving Test Slot and appear for the driving test as per given date, time and slot.
Step 5 – After successfully passed the DL Test go to center of biometric collection.
Step 7 – At the Postal address applicant will get the SCDL via Post.
The Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app is an ambitious initiative by Road and Transport ministries. Registration of vehicles, apply for Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Driving License done with a few clicks. Privahan Sarthi Sewa provides service to all types of transport-related information to make the convenient life of all citizens. To get detailed information visit the official website of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app.
Can the Driving License is shown on computer or Phone be saved?
Yes, you can easily save on a computer or Mobile Phone.
Do, I have to pay any kind of fee to know the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online Driving License?
No fee for form.
After submission for a Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online driving license, can I edit the application form?
No, it is not possible.
What should I do if I have submitted the wrong information in my Sarthi Parivahan Sewa app application?
You have to cancel the application form and apply it again.
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com for more information on sarthi website,sarthi up, www.parivahan.gov.in,parivahan.in,online application for driving licence etc and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.