Gramin Dak Sevak Result (Out): UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 is out for UP Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM and ABPM) GDS 3951 Posts.
UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2020
India Post GDS Result 2020 has been provided in the PDF Format. The PDF contains a roll number of candidates selected for GDS. 3951 candidates have been selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sewak.
Steps To Check UP Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020
Follow the steps to check UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2020.
- Click on the link provided below..
- The Result is available in PDF Format.
- Find your roll number or use Ctrl + F and write your roll number
- Press enter to see if the roll number gets highlighted.
- If Your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified the final exam.
- Save this PDF for your future use.
UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 PDF
The direct link to check the UP Postal Circle GDS Result 2020, Graamin Dak Sevak Result is given below. The candidates will have to download the PDF and check their results.
UP Gramin Dak Sevak Category Wise Vacancy Details 2020
Application Fee For UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- For UR/ OC/OBC/EWS Male – Rs. 100/-
- For Others – Nil
Pay the Application Fee through E-Challan Mode or Online Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Age Limit UP Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2020
- For General Candidates: 18 years – 40 Years
- Upper Age limit For
- SC/ST: 05 Years i.e. 45 Years
- OBC: 03 Years i.e. 43 Years
- PwD: 10 Years i.e. 50 years
Note: Candidates refer to the official notification for age relaxation criteria.
Educational Qualification For UP GDS Recruitment
1. Pass Certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
2. Basic Computer Training Course from any Computer Training Center.
3. Candidate should have studied the local language.
GDS Salary 2020
1. Branch Post Master BPM Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
2. Assistant Branch Post Master ABPM Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
How to Apply UP GDS Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official Website www.appost.in
- Click on the link Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2020 Application form.
- Fill the form with complete details and Ensure that all the information that you have entered should be correct, before the final submission of the GDS application form 2020.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make Fee Payment as the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out of application form for further reference.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
India Post GDS 2020 Selection Procedure
1. Merit Basis: Selection of GDS 3951 Posts based on the merit list.
2. Document Verification: Final Selection of the candidates based on verification of original certificate and documents.
UP Postal Circle GDS FAQ
Bookmark our website www.jobssearch247.com for upcoming updates on UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 of GDS Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Mail Guard, Multitasking Staff MTS, etc.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM