Haryana SSC 2020 Notification: Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC 2020 Invites online application form for the various 1137 Posts. The posts include Teachers, Supervisor, ChargeMan, Instructor, etc. Vacancies. The educational qualifications for all the posts are different and Mentioned on our site and for the detail, advertisements check the official website www.hssc.gov.in. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for HSSC Exam 2020-21 Dates Announced for Various Posts on or before 15 May. However, the last date for submitting the HSSC Application fee is 19 May 2020.
Find all details about Job Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Criteria, etc. HSSC is an organization which recruits staff to various posts in the various departments of the Government of Haryana and in its subordinate offices. HSSC established on 28th January 1970. The chairman is Mr. Bharat Bhushan Bharti.
Application dates: HSSC 2020-21 Exam
|haryana ssc recruitment 2020 application date||03/03/2020|
|Closing Date||15 MAY 2020|
|Fee Deposit Last Date||19 MAY 2020|
|HSSC Various Posts Recruitment 2020 Exam Date||December 2020|
|HSSC 2020 Admit Card 2020||December 2020|
|hssc result||Notified soon|
www.hssc.gov.in 2020 vacancy (1137 Posts ) : HSSC 2020
|1||Election Naib Tehsildar||04||01||01||—||—||06|
|4||Auto Diesel Mechanic||27||06||04||—||07||39|
|11||Mechanic AC / Ref.||05||01||—||—||01||07|
|16||Machine Tool Operator||05||01||—||—||01||07|
|18||Charge man Miscellaneous||07||01||01||—||02||11|
|20||Fitter Heavy Machine||22||06||04||—||07||39|
|23||Workshop Machinery Operator||07||02||02||—||03||14|
|24||Charge man heavy Plant||09||02||01||—||02||14|
|27||Sub Station Generator Attendant||01||01||—||—||—||02|
|30||Account clerk jobs||06||01||02||—||02||11|
|33||Assistant Seed Production Officer||15||05||03||03||05||31|
|37||hssc tgt jobs Punjabi||72||29||20||36||19||176|
Eligibility Criteria hssc recruitment 2020 apply online :
|Election Naib Tehsildar||B.Com/ B.A Degree in recognized university in India|
|Election Kanungo||B.A / B.Com Degree in recognized university in India|
|Work Supervisor||Class 10th with ITI Certificate in Building Maintenance / Building Constructor & 2 year Experience|
|Auto Diesel Mechanic||Class 10th with ITI Certificate in Mechanic Design/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade & 2 year Experience|
|Carpenter||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate in Carpenter Trade and 3 year experience|
|Plumber||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate in Plumber / Fitter and 2 year experience|
|Telephone Operator||Class 10th Matric with One year experience|
|Surveyor||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate in Surveyor and 2 year experience|
|Painter||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate in Plumber / Fitter and 2 year experience|
|Mason||Class 10th with ITI Certificate in Mason Building Constructor & 2 year experience|
|Mechanic AC / Ref.||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate in Refrigeration and 5 year experience|
|Lift Operator||Class 10th Matric with 5 year experience|
|ChargeMan||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate in Refrigeration and 5 year experience|
|ChargeMan Electrical||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Electrician and 5 year experience|
|Electrician||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Electrician /Wireman and 2 year experience|
|Machine Tool Operator||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Welder / Machinist /Turner and 2 year experience|
|Auto Electrician||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Motor Mechanic and 3 year experience|
|Charge man Miscellaneous||Class 10th with ITI Certificate &5 year experience|
|Storekeeper||Class 10th Matric with 3 year experience|
|Fitter Heavy Machine||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Fitter and 2 year experience|
|Supervisor||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Motor Mechanic and 2 year experience|
|Blacksmith||Class 10th Matric with 8 year Experience|
|Workshop Machinery Operator||Class 10th Matric with ITI Certificate Welder /Turner/ Machinist and 2 year experience|
|Charge man Heavy Plant||ITI certificate in Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle with 2 year experience|
|Inspector||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|Section Officer||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 3 year experience|
|Sub Station Generator Attendant||ITI Certificate in Electrical with 2 year experience|
|Electrician||ITI certificate in Electrical /Wireman|
|Junior Mechanic||ITI / Diploma in recognized Institute|
|Account Clerk||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 55% Marks|
|Storekeeper||Bachelor Degree with 2 year experience|
|Store Clerk||Class 10th with one year experience|
|Assistant Seed Production Officer||B.Sc. /M.Sc. in Agriculture|
|Account Assistant||B.Com. with one year experience|
|Senior Mechanic||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 year experience|
|Marketing Assistant||Bachelor Degree with one year experience|
|TGT Punjabi||Bachelor Degree with Punjabi Subject and B.Ed.|
|Turner Instructor||Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering|
|Fitter Instructor||Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Mechanical / Production / Fabrication Engineering|
|Carpenter Instructor||ITI certificate in Carpenter|
|Pharmacist||12th with Science and Diploma in pharmacy|
|Laboratory Technician||12th with Science and Diploma in Laboratory Technician|
Age Criteria : HSSC 2020
|Post Name||Age Criteria (Calculate on 24.03.2020)|
|Election Naib Tehsildar||17-42 Years|
|Election Kanungo||17-42 Years|
|Work Supervisor||17-42 Years|
|Auto Diesel Mechanic||17-42 Years|
|Telephone Operator||17-42 Years|
|Mechanic AC / Ref.||17-42 Years|
|Lift Operator||17-42 Years|
|ChargeMan Electrical||17-42 Years|
|Machine Tool Operator||17-42 Years|
|Auto Electrician||17-42 Years|
|Charge man Miscellaneous||17-42 Years|
|Fitter Heavy Machine||17-42 Years|
|Workshop Machinery Operator||17-42 Years|
|Charge man Heavy Plant||17-42 Years|
|Section Officer||17-42 Years|
|Sub Station Generator Attendant||17-42 Years|
|Junior Mechanic||17-42 Years|
|Account Clerk||17-42 Years|
|Store Clerk||17-42 Years|
|Assistant Seed Production Officer||17-42 Years|
|Account Assistant||17-42 Years|
|Senior Mechanic||17-42 Years|
|Marketing Assistant||17-42 Years|
|TGT Punjabi||18-42 Years|
|Turner Instructor||17-42 Years|
|Fitter Instructor||17-42 Years|
|Carpenter Instructor||17-42 Years|
|Laboratory Technician||17-42 Years|
Relaxation In Age
|Category||Relaxation In Age|
|Schedule Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B)|| 5 years |
|PwD general candidates||10 years(15 years for SCs /BCS)|
|For Ex-Servicemen Candidates||3 years|
|Widow/Legally Separated/Woman/Divorce/Deserted woman and Unmarried woman||47 years|
Exam Pattern: HSSC 2020
- The Scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts comprise of 100 marks :
|Written Examination||90 Marks|
|Socio –Economic Criteria and Experience||10 Marks|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into 2 parts comprising:
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage of history, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for Socio-Economic criteria and Experience shall be allocated as follows:
- (5 Marks) If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz. Father, Mother, Spouse, Brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department / Board / Corporation / Statutory Body / Commission / Authority of Govt. of Haryana or any other state govt. or Govt. of India.
(5 Marks) If the applicant is :
- A widow; or
- The first or the second child and his father died before attaining the age of 42 years; or
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had the age of 15 years.
(5 Marks) If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
Experience (A maximum of 8 Marks):
- One-Half (0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department /Board /Corporation / Statutory Body / Commission/Authority of Haryana. no marks shall be awarded for a period of fewer than six months.
Note: No Applicant shall be given more than 10 marks in Socio-Economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
HSSC 2020 Various Post Application Fee:
|Category of Post||Gen||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male / Female||Female (Haryana Resident)||Male||Female|
|1,2,25,26,31,33,34 to 42||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|3 to 24 , 27 to 30 ,32||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana /PWD Candidates||No Fee|
- Candidate can submit Examination fee through Online or Offline Payment Mode.
- Fee deposited is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
- The fee should be deposited through Net Banking/e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI bank available on the payment site.
- The commission will not be responsible for any unsuccessful payment / Transaction Status Failure / Transaction Status Pending.
- The candidate should keep the application fee receipt for future reference.
Examination Schedule :
- The Examination is likely to be held after Lockdown.
- The date and time and place of the examination will be as per the admit card.
- However, HSSC reserve the right to reschedule / Change the above schedule on administrative grounds.
- Applicants are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be sent.
HSSC 2020 Application form Details
- Mode of Apply: Online
How to Apply for HSSC 2020?
- Eligible candidates can apply through official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click “APPLY Job Online Link “.
- Under the section of the relevant post, click on the “Click here to apply for the post “link
- Then-candidate have to fill online form
- The candidate makes sure that all the entered information should be right and fill the form carefully.
- Candidate has to keep a scanned copy of photograph and signature as mentioned prescribed format which they need to upload in the Document upload link of the form.
- If a candidate wants to pay the application fee offline, they are requested to download the e-challan and take the printout of it. Net banking or Online payment is also one of the modes of fee payment.
- Candidate should visit the mentioned bank and deposited fee as specified after 24 hours of generation of e-challan. After confirmation from the bank, the status of payment of fees will be updated in the HSSC website.
Documents to be Uploaded with an application form
- Scanned copy of Essential Academic Qualification and matriculation certificate showing date of birth and other relevant details.
- Copy of SC / BCA / BCB /EWS / ESP / ESM/ DESM / DFF / PwD (Divyang ) certificate along with Haryana domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo signed by the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis the candidate claim marks.
Causes of rejection of HSSC form
This is the most important information regarding applications for the various posts. candidate, please check all these causes :
- Application is incomplete and not online
- Full fee, If not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- The applicant does not possess the requisite academic on the cutoff date.
- Variation in data of online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualifications as prescribed in the advertisement.
- The use of Mobile Phone/another electronic device in the HSSC examination is Strictly Prohibited.
HSSC 2020 Exam Admit Card Download
- The admit card will be released online on the official website of HSSC.
- The admit card will contain details about candidates such as roll number, location of the exam center.
- The candidate will have to submit their application number, date of birth and security pin to download the admit card.
How to Download HSSC 2020 Admit card?
The given steps must be followed to download the admit card :
- Candidate should visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the Apply online job link on the homepage
- Under the respective post, the candidate can find the link to download the admit card.
- Once you click on the download admit card link, enter your registration number/password and click on submit
- Candidate should take the printout of the admit card to bring it to the exam center.
Documents required at the exam center :
- Admit card
- A valid Id Proof with copies
- Two Photograph
How to Prepare for the HSSC exam?
As there is a huge competition in all Competitive examination, the candidate must prepare well for this exam. Aptitude and reasoning section consume a lot of time and the questions are tricky, thus a lot of practice is required. The candidate should solve as many as sample papers and previous year papers.
Regarding the general Awareness and Language Section paper, the candidate should read the newspaper daily.
The Editorials are good for improving vocabulary and all this improves the reading ability.
HSSC 2020 Exam Reference Books
- Haryana SSC exam guide by R.Gupta
- Haryana Exam guide by R.S Gupta
- Haryana exam practice book by Kiran Prakash Publication
- Haryana General Knowledge by Upkar Publication
|Helpline detail: Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Advt. No – 01/2020 No. 67,70, Amartex Rd, Sector -2, Panchkula, Haryana -134151 Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in|
Keep following our website www.Jobssearch247.com for all State level and central Level, latest and upcoming jobs.
Wishes you Best of luck!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM