Full-Form of IDFC FIRST Bank: Infrastructure Development Finance Company
Infrastructure Development Bank corporate in 1997, with registered office in Chennai and in 1997 it started. IDFC Registered with Reserve Bank of India in 1998 as a non-banking financial company and became a public financial institution in 1999.
Type: Private Sector Bank
Industry: Banking, Financial Services
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra India
MD and CEO: Mr. V. Vaidyanathan
IDFC first bank Products:
- Consumer Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Wholesale Banking
- Mortgage Loans
- Private Banking etc.
Parent Company: infrastructure Development Finance Company
IDFC first bank Official website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Subsidiaries of IDFC bank:
- IDFC Bank
- IDFC IDF
- IDFC Securities
Holding Company: NOFHC IDFC Projects and IDFC Foundation
In 2018, IDFC merged with Capital First Limited and NBFC and renamed as IDFC First Bank.
It is a finance company, provides services Finance and Advisory for Banking.
It is not a Nationalized Bank, Currently there are 12 nationalized bank in India after the PNB merger. IDFC is a bank of a group of companies namely Integrated Infrastructure Finance Company. Reserve Bank of India Registered IDFC as a Non-Banking finance company in 1998 and Universal bank in 2015. It is a private bank with its headquarter in Mumbai.
It Focus on Small Business Unit, Small and Medium Enterprises, Self-employed professionals, etc.
- Bharat Banking: IDFC banking aims to transform the economy of rural. Bank provides services financial, Advisory which fulfills the needs of rural and urban sectors.
- Personal Banking: IDFC Personal Banking fulfill the needs of every customer at the right time and in the right place.
- Business Banking: IDFC Business Banking fulfill all the needs of the business of the individual customers. IDFC provides services like debit card, credit card, Fixed deposit services, forex services, etc.
- Commercial and Wholesale Banking: For Corporate, Multinational Companies, government, Financial institutions, Small and Medium-scale enterprises, etc.
Banking General Awareness
Private sector banks in India with their headquarters and tagline is an important section in bank exams, Government exams 2020.
- City Union Bank: Trust and Excellence since 1904
- Karur Vyasa Bank: Smart way to the bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank: The Changing Face of Prosperity
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Limited
- Federal Bank: Your Perfect Banking Partner
- South Indian Bank: Experience next-generation banking
- Catholic Syrian Bank: Support all the way
- Dhanlaxmi Bank: Tann Mann Dhan
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank: Serving to Empower
- Karnataka Bank: Your family Bank Across India
- Equitas Small Finance Bank: Its Fun banking
- Nainital bank: Banking with Personal Touch
IDFC First Bank Customer Care number
1800 419 4332
Bookmark (CTRL+D ) our website for the latest Govt and Private jobs and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM