International Organization Full-Form Foundation Year: If you are aspiring to sit for any Govt exam this year, you need to start preparing right now.
As you know the competition is really very tough. So you need to prepare in a proper manner in order to succeed in Exams. Before Preparing for any exam, it is important to know which type of exam you are preparing for. You should have complete knowledge about the Question pattern and the Selection Procedure.
General Awareness Section is one of the most important topics for all competitive exams. So start preparing right now and leads ahead of millions of students. In this article, we are covering the International Organization Full-Form Foundation Year It is one of the most important topics for exams.
So candidates can download our list for their preparation to score more marks in International Organization Full-Form And Foundation Year related questions.
International Organization Full-Form Foundation Year
- W.H.O- World Health Organization- 1948
- W.T.O- World Trade Organization- 1995
- W.I.P.O- World Intellectual Property Organization- 1967
- W.M.O- World Meteorological Organization- 1950
- W.T.O- World Tourism Organization
- W.C.O- World Customs Organization
- I.L.O- International labor organization- 1919
- I.S.O- International Standardisation Organisation 1947
- I.C.R.C- International Committee for the red cross- 1863
- I.M.O- International Maritime organization- 1948
- I.C.A.N- international campaign to abolish nuclear weapons- 2007
- U.N.C.T.A.D- United Nations conference on trade and development- 1964
- U.N.H.C.R- United Nations high commissioner for refugees- 1950
- O.P.E.C- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting countries- 1960
- I.A.E.A- International Atomic Energy Agency- 1957
- U.N.I.D.O- United Nations Industrial Development Organization- 1966
- A.M- Amnesty International- 1961
- C.W.N- Common Wealth of Nations- 1931
- C.W.T.O- Common Wealth Telecommunication Organization- 1948
- O.E.C.D- Organisation for Economic co-operational and development- 1961
- U.N.E.S.C.O- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization- 1945
- U.N.O- United Nations organization- 1945
- U.N.I.C.E.F- United Nations International Children Emergency Fund- 1946
- U.N.D.P- United Nations Development Program- 1966
- U.N.F.P.A- United Nations fund for Population Activity- 1969
- W.F.P- World Food Program- 1961
- F.A.O- Food And Agriculture organization- 1945
- I.C.J- International Court of Justice-1945
- N.A.T.O- North Atlantic treaty organization-1949
- S.A.A.R.C- South Asian association for regional cooperation-1985
- A.S.E.A.N- Association of south-east Asian Nations-1967
- A.P.E.C- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation-1989
- A.D.B – Asian Development Bank, Manilaa Philipins – 1966
Download Free Study Material for Exams
If you like this Article Please Bookmark our page by pressing (ctrl+D). Keep following www.jobssearch247.com for regular free jobs alert. You can also subscribe to our Email Subscription service for daily exam-related updates.