Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: Bangalore, Karnataka High Court, has released its official notification for online applications from to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (27 Vacancies).
Eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official website but before that here all candidate can find, how to apply, total vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary detail, selection process, important date details related to official notification.
Vacancy Details Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020
|Notification Number||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|HCRB /ACS-4/2020||Assistant Court Secretary||27|
For more details candidate can visit the official website .Here are the details of vacancies as per the official notification-
22 POSTS UNDER RESIDUAL PARENT CADRE 1 INCLUDING 20 BACKLOG POSTS}
|Category||Unreserved||Women||Rural||Physically Challenged||Ex – Servicemen||Kannada Medium||Displaced from Projects||Total|
* Indicates Backlog posts
POSTS UNDER LOCAL CADRE (i.e. RESERVATION FOR HYDERABAD KARNATAKA REGION CANDIDATES UNDER ARTICLE 371(J) OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA) (INCLUDING 3 BACKLOG POSTS
|Category – I||1*||1*|
* Indicates Backlog posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per the official notification here are the details of eligibility criteria for the Assistant Court Secretary post-
(1) As on the last date of submission of online application, the applicants must have attained the age of 18-35(UR/GEN) years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
40 years in the case of a candidate belongs to SC or ST or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
38 years in the case of a candidate belongs to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III — B of other Backward Classes.
(2) Candidate who is an Ex-serviceman – the age is 38 .
Candidate who is Physically Challenged – the age is 45.
Candidate who is widow – the age is 45.
(3) The minimum and maximum age limit shall be as on the last date fixed for submitting applications through on-line.
Here are the details of educational qualification as per the official notification-
(1) Candidate had cleared the SSLC / Matriculation Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination OR Candidate should have Diploma in Commercial Practice or Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board.
(2) Aspirants had cleared the Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand in first-class OR candidate cleared the Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand;
(3) Candidate must completed Senior Grade Exam in Typewriting (English) conducted by Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification.
(4) Candidate must have Knowledge of Computers.
Karnataka Assistant Court Secretary Salary (Pay Scale)
₹ 44,900/- to 1, 42,400/.
Application Fee Karnataka Assistant Court Secretary Salary
Here are the fee details as per the official notification-
|General and OBC||₹ 400/-|
|SC/ST/ Physically Challenged||₹ 200/-|
Candidates can submit application fee either by online or through Challan (any branch of SBI).
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Candidate Selection to the post of Assistant Court Secretary will be made on the basis of performance of eligible candidate in the following Exams
|S.N.||Test/EXAM||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the Test|
|1||Shorthand and Typing Test||100||60|
|Grand Total||120 Marks||70|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Last Date To register OR Submit Online applications||04.03.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee (Online) Last Date||07.03.2020|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (any Branch of SBI)||07.03.2020 (till Bank’s working Hours)|
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job by visiting the official website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/acs2020.asp.
For more details please read the official notification on official website.If you have any query about this job please leave a comment we will be happy to help you.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM