BIS Admit Card 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards BIS has released the admit card for the posts of Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Scientist B Posts. Now you don’t have to wait much. Admit card link has been activated. The exam date was 23 March 2020 which was postponed due to Coronavirus. Now admit card has released and the new date of BIS Assistant examination 2020 has declared.
In this article you can check all the details regarding the BIS Recruitment 2020, latest updates BIS Technical Assistant Admit Card 2020 along with complete information.
- 1 BIS India Recruitment Technical Assistant (Lab) and Senior Technician 2020 Total 50 Posts
- 2 BIS Assistant Job Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020
- 3 Essential Id proof to carry During BIS Senior Technician Exam 2020
- 4 How to download BIS Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Admit card 2020?
- 5 BIS 2020 Scientist ‘B’ Online Recruitment Through GATE Notification
- 6 BIS Scientist ‘B’ Vacancy Details
- 7 BIS Category-wise Vacancy Distribuation
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for BIS 2020
- 9 Application Fee of BIS Scientific Assistant 2020
- 10 Bureau of Indian Standards Scientific Assistant 2020 Selection Procedure
- 11 Application Procedure For Bureau of Indian Standards BIS 2020
- 12 How to Apply for BIS 2020?
- 13 Service Conditions/ Guidelines, Bureau of Indian Standards
BIS India Recruitment Technical Assistant (Lab) and Senior Technician 2020 Total 50 Posts
BIS is the statutory body under the ministry and consumer affairs, Govt. of India recruited eligible candidates for filling up vacancies in the technical posts at BIS headquarters.
Name of the post
- Technical Assistant (Lab):- 30 Posts
- Senior Technician:- 20 Posts
BIS Assistant Job Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020
Those applicants who have successfully submit the online application form of BIS technical Assistant and Senior technician post can download admit card via online mode. The BIS Technical Exam 2020 conducted 10 to 15 days after the release of the admit card. Now the candidates focus on your study to achieve Govt. job 2020.
As we all know at the time any examination, all the candidates need to bring they’re admit card and one valid ID proof. So candidates stay with us further any updates regarding admit card will be uploaded on the Bureau of Indian Standers official web portal or before 10 (expected) days of examination.
Essential Id proof to carry During BIS Senior Technician Exam 2020
All the candidates during the exam carry one valid ID Proof to the examination center along with BIS Senior Technician Admit Card 2020.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Valid ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
How to download BIS Technical Assistant and Senior Technician Admit card 2020?
- Firstly Visit the official site of BIS i.e. bis.gov.in
- Then Search for the given link of BIS Technical Assistant Call Letter 2020
- Now click on the given link
- Enter all relevant detail like Date of Birth, Registration Number, etc
- Now Click on “Submit” Button
- Then your Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Take a hard copy of your BIS Senior Technician Admit Card for future use.
Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS) Recruitment 2020: Online Application for 150 Scientific Assistant ‘B’ Posts Through GATE 2018, GATE 2019, GATE 2020 Score Card Marks. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is a Statuary Body under the Administrative control of Government of India. BIS Recruitment Scientific Assistant Posts 2020 for Fresher & Experienced Applicants.
Total around 150 Vacancies are announced in Bureau of Indian Standard(BIS) out of in which huge Number of Vacancies are of Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Computer Engineer etc. Aspirants can check Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit etc. of BIS Govt. Jobs Through GATE Score Card from here.
BIS 2020 Scientist ‘B’ Online Recruitment Through GATE Notification
|Closing Date of Application||02/03/2020|
|Download Admit Card|
|Application Mode||Through Online|
BIS Scientist ‘B’ Vacancy Details
The BIS Recruitment 2020 vacancies details are as follows:
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||05|
BIS Category-wise Vacancy Distribuation
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||02||01||01||—||01|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS 2020
Educational Qualification Bureau of Indian Standards Scientific Assistant 2020 Posts
The Educational qualification for BIS Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2020 are as follows:
|Discipline||Essential Qualification||GATE Paper|
|Mechanical Engineering|| Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Equivalent with not less than 60% Aggregate. For SC/ST Aggregate Percentage: 50% Having GATE Score Card of 2018/2019/2020. |
Score card must be valid as on 31.03.2020
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Computer Engineering||Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering|
|Food Technology||Food Technology (XE-G or XL-U)|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Petro-Chemical Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||Bio-Medical Engineering|
BIS Jobs 2020 Age Criteria
The Age Criteria for BIS Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2020 are as follows:
|Age Limit(as on 31 march 2020)|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(UR)||40 Years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities(SC/ST)||43 Years|
|Departmental Applicants serving in BIS||50 Years|
- All the Detailed Information about the Relaxation in Age Limit Applicants Can Check from the Official Website of BIS.
- Candidate Seeking Age Relaxation will be required to submit copies of relevant Documents at the time of Apply, Interview and Document Verification by Bureau of Indian Standards.
Application Fee of BIS Scientific Assistant 2020
The Application Fee of BIS Scientific Assistant 2020 are:
|Mode of Payment of Fee||Online Mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking)|
|Payable from||02.March.2020 to 31.March.2020|
|Payment Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Person with Benchmark Disabilities||Fee Exempted|
|Woman Candidates||Fee Exempted|
- Candidates are required to take the print out of system generated E-Receipt of Application fee payment for the future Reference.
- Once fee deposited against an application form is not refundable / adjustable.
- Commission will not be responsible for any unsuccessful payment / Transaction Status Failure / Transaction Status Pending.
Bureau of Indian Standards Scientific Assistant 2020 Selection Procedure
- The Exam conducting body Shortlist the candidates based on GATE 2018/ GATE 2019/ GATE 2020 Score Card: Personal Interview will be done in order of merit of GATE scores.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted Candidates Called for the personal Interview. After Successful Completion of Document Verification Date, Time & Venue of Interview will be Intimated by E-Mail.
- Merit List: 85% Percentage Weightage of GATE Score Marks & 15% Weightage of Personal Interview.
Application Procedure For Bureau of Indian Standards BIS 2020
Applicants can Apply for the Post of BIS Scientist ‘B’ Through BIS Official Website form 02 march 2020 to 31 march 2020.
How to Apply for BIS 2020?
- Visit the official website of BIS.
- Only Online Mode of Application will be accepted.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” Section
- Choose the Tab “REGISTRATION” and fill all the Details.
- An “APPLICATION NUMBER” Generated.
- Upload Photograph and Signature, Date of Birth Verification Certificate, GATE Score Card, Identity Proof, Relevant Documents, Category Certificate etc. in prescribed format.
- Click on “PREVIEW” tab and Recheck the Application Form before Final Submission.
- Candidates are ensuring that all the Filled Information in the Application Form Should be right and correct.
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 200 kb|
|Signature (black ink pen)||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 200 kb|
|Other Documents||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 1 mb|
Service Conditions/ Guidelines, Bureau of Indian Standards
- Security Bond: Minimum Period of 03 Years
- Probation Period: 02 years
- Service Benefits: Leave/LTC/Medical benefits etc.
- Applicant Can Check the Official Notification for the detail information and ensure that he/she agree with all the guidelines of BIS.
- All the Announcements are published in BIS Official Website from time to time. Regularly keep update with BIS official Website for details.
www.Jobssearch247.com wishes Best of Luck.
Keep Follow & Bookmark our Website for Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2020, Fresher Jobs 2020, Govt, Jobs through GATE Score card etc.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our Experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
ALL THE VERY BEST!!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM