NIEIT CCC Computer Course: CCC is a computer certificate program that allows gaining knowledge about computers and Information Technology. Course on Computer Concept CCC is a value-added course to provide computer knowledge. The CCC course prescribed by NIEIT for their Certificate Course Computer Concept CCC. After the course, NIEIT held a CCC Computer course examination which offers the CCC Computer Course Certificate. The CCC course duration is 80 hours, which include 25 hours for Computer theory, 50 Hour for computer practical and 5 hours for a tutorial of the computer. It is a short term computer course, a person who wants computer knowledge in a short duration.
CCC computer course is designed to provide knowledge of computer and information technology to the common man. NIEIT CCC computer course online course is available throughout the year. This is a practical oriented course, and after this course person can use the computer for a basic purpose like viewing information on the internet, receiving and sending mails, preparing business presentations, preparing small databases, letter & application writing, create presentations, make excel sheets, etc.
- 1 NIEIT CCC Computer Course/ CCC Certificate
- 2 CCC Certificate Triple C course 2020
- 3 Online CCC Certificate Triple C course 2020 registration eligibility
- 4 CCC course duration
- 5 CCC course duration/Exam Schedule
- 6 Application Fee for NIEIT CCC Computer Course
- 7 NIEIT CCC Computer Course application form 2020
- 8 How to fill the OEAF CCC Online application form?
- 9 2019 Enrolled Students in triple c course and their respective results
- 10 FAQs on triple c course
- 10.1 What is the duration of the CCC computer course?
- 10.2 What is the age limit for applying the CCC computer course 2020?
- 10.3 How to apply for the CCC examination 2020?
- 10.4 What is the application fee for the CCC computer course examination?
- 10.5 can I submit the CCC examination form with the late fee?
- 10.6 How many papers are there in the CCC examination?
- 10.7 What is the minimum marks required to qualify CCC successfully?
- 10.8 What is the mode of examination?
- 10.9 How many questions to be attempt and what is the duration of the examination?
NIEIT CCC Computer Course/ CCC Certificate
NIEIT stands for the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology that works under the Govt. of India & administered by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology. NIEIT was formed in 1994 and formally known as DOEACC Society. It offers various programs related to IECT, CCC Certificate program.
NIEIT CCC computer course exam conducted by NIEIT approved institutes which are the government permitted to conduct the CCC certificate course. The candidates can apply for the CCC examination through online mode only. The students can apply for the CCC Certificate through online facility of CCC examination form and fee submission offered by NIEIT. The examination fee for the course is Rs. 500.00/- + service tax and the payment can pay through the online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking), NEFT, CSC-SPV.
CCC Certificate Triple C course 2020
The Important details of CCC Certificate Triple C course 2020 are as follows:
|Course Name||CCC Computer course|
|Conducting organization||NIEIT National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Course||Course on Computer Concepts CCC|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
Online CCC Certificate Triple C course 2020 registration eligibility
The candidates can appear in the NIEIT CCC computer course examination following 3 modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are-
- Candidates sponsored by NIEIT approved institutes permitted to conduct the CCC course- irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by government-approved schools/ colleges- irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct applicants- irrespective of any educational qualifications.
CCC course duration
The CCC course duration is as follows:
|Theory Computer Course||25 Hours|
CCC course duration/Exam Schedule
The CCC course duration/Exam Schedule is as follows
|Examination||Fill CCC form and fee payment||Examination date|
|February||1st November to 31st December||1st Saturday of February|
|March||1st to 31st January||1st Saturday of March|
|April||1st to 28/29 February||1st Saturday of April|
|May||1st to 31st March||1st Saturday of May|
|June||1st to 30th April||1st Saturday of June|
|August||1st May to 30th June||1st Saturday of August|
|September||1st to 31st July||1st Saturday of September|
|October||1st to 31st August||1st Saturday of October|
|November||1st to 30th September||1st Saturday of November|
|December||1st to 31st October||1st Saturday of December|
Application Fee for NIEIT CCC Computer Course
The Application Fee for NIEIT Triple C Computer Course are as follows:
|Examination Fee||Rs. 500/- + service charges|
|Fee payment mode||Online mode|
NIEIT CCC Computer Course application form 2020
Candidates must be ready with all the relevant documents/certificates before filling online application form for CCC Certificate-
- Applicants have a valid and active mobile no and valid email-id for future correspondences. The email should be active at the time of filling the ccc computer course form 2020.
- A scanned passport size photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
How to fill the OEAF CCC Online application form?
- Visit the NIEIT official portal.
- Click on the link Apply Online for the CCC course, on the home page.
- Applicants select the CCC course among the various courses.
- Read the instructions and guidelines of the Online Examination Application Form and fee payment instructions.
- Candidates have to fill the details like registration details, personal, contact, address, qualification, examination details, CCC computer course examination dates 2020, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph, signature, thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click on the declaration statement button.
- Candidates will get a preview of the filled online application form.
- Make a payment through online mode.
2019 Enrolled Students in triple c course and their respective results
CCC computer course conducted 3 times and the computer classes conducted in the evening. Students can check the details of students who enrolled in the triple c course and their respective results:
|Year||Enrolled students||Appeared students||Pass percentage|
FAQs on triple c course
What is the duration of the CCC computer course?
The duration of the CCC Computer course is 80 Hours.
What is the age limit for applying the CCC computer course 2020?
CCC is a course of computer appreciation, there is no age minimum and maximum age; the limit for applying for the CCC computer course.
How to apply for the CCC examination 2020?
The candidate can apply through online mode, through the official website of NIEIT.
What is the application fee for the CCC computer course examination?
The CCC examination fee is Rs. 500/- + service tax
can I submit the CCC examination form with the late fee?
No there is no facility to pay a late fee.
How many papers are there in the CCC examination?
Ans: Only 1 paper
What is the minimum marks required to qualify CCC successfully?
50% of the marks are the minimum marks required.
What is the mode of examination?
The examination is conducted in Online mode i.e. no pen/pencil/paper is required.
How many questions to be attempt and what is the duration of the examination?
The examination of CCC comprise of 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each, and the candidate is required to attempt the 100 questions in 90 minutes. There is no negative marking.
Keep Follow & Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our Website www.jobssearch247.com & get the latest Jobs, upcoming Government Jobs 2020, CCC Computer course 2020, CCC Certificate,CCC course duration in months, CCC NIEIT course 2020.
Candidates can share their feedback with a Comment box and subscribe to our channel to find out the latest Govt. job updates.