CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020: National Testing Agency NTA announced the joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam Date sheet on 19th, 21st, and 26th November 2020.
- 1 How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020?
- 2 Online Registration
- 3 Fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form
- 4 Upload Photograph & Signature
- 5 Pay Online Application Fees
- 6 CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card
- 7 How to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
- 8 CSIR UGC NET 2020 SUBJECTS
- 9 CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 CSIR UGC NET 2020 JRF and SRF Age Criteria
- 11 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Centers
- 12 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 13 PAPER 1 CSIR UGC NET SYLLABUS 2020
- 14 CSIR UGC NET 2020 SYLLABUS 2020:
- 15 CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020?
The Steps to apply online for CSIR UGC NET 2020 are given below.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the Official Website.
- After this, You have to sign in, if you have already registered.
- If you are a new user, Click on New Registration.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- After this, click on the Proceed button.
Fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form
- The Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Verify all information before the final submission.
- No changes will be allowed after the final submission of the form.
- A system generated Application Number will be assigned to you after submitting the form.
Upload Photograph & Signature
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature and other documents.
|Photograph||10 – 200 KBs||.jpg|
|Signature||4 – 30 KBs||.jpg|
Pay Online Application Fees
- Make the payment of Application Fee.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
CSIR NET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid only through online mode.
- Debit Card
The Application Fee varies as per the candidate’s category. Category wise application fee is given below.
|OBC – NCL, EWS||INR 500|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 250|
CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card
The national testing agency announced the admit card for the post of Joint CSIR- UGC NET June 2020 @csirnet.nta.nic.in.
|Examination||Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam|
|Exam For||Junior Research Fellow JRF and for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam Date||November 19, 21, and 26, 2020|
Click Here to download CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020.
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
Follow the steps to download admit card:
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: Click on the link ” Download Admit Card“
Step 3: Enter application number and date of birth.
Step 4: The CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 Admit Card appear on the screen.
Step 5: Download it and take a print out.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 SUBJECTS
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria mentioned first:
- M.Sc. or an Equivalent degree
- Integrated BS-MS degree/ BS-4 Years degree
- B.E/B.tech degree
- B. Pharma course
- MBBS degree.
For the general category and OBC(NCL) candidate the minimum criteria 55%.
For SC/ST/PwD candidates the minimum criteria 50%
Aspirants who have just completed 10+2+3 years are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
Those with a bachelor’s degree must be enrolled for a Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program are eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 JRF and SRF Age Criteria
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||No Age Limit|
|JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW||Maximum Age 28 years|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Centers
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Exam has 2 papers: Paper 1st and Paper 2nd
- Paper 1st Compulsory and the same for all eligible applicants.
- Paper 2nd Subject-based
- Exam Duration Combined: 3 hours
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
- No Negative marking.
PAPER 1 CSIR UGC NET SYLLABUS 2020
Detailed Syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2020 are mentioned here:
Paper 1st will be common to all the Applicants.
- General aptitude Ability
- Logical reasoning Ability,
- Graphical analysis Strategy,
- Numerical Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Puzzle Concept,
- Series formulations etc.
CSIR UGC NET CHEMICAL SCIENCE EXAM PATTERN 2020
- Total of 120 multiple choice questions,
- Candidates have to attempt only 75 questions.
- Part A: 20 Questions, Candidate attempt maximum 15 Questions. Each Question carries 2 marks.
- Part B: 40 Questions, Candidate attempt maximum 35 Question. Each Question carries 2 marks.
- Part C: 60 Questions, Candidate attempt maximum 25 Questions. Each Question carries 4 marks.
- Chemical Periodicity,
- VSEPR Theory,
- Acids and Bases,
- Main group elements and their compounds,
- Transition elements and coordination compounds,
- Inner transition elements,
- Organometallic compounds,
- Metal Cluster,
- Analytical Chemistry,
- Bioinorganic Chemistry,
- Characterization of inorganic compounds and
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Basic principles of quantum mechanics,
- Approximate methods of quantum mechanics,
- Atomic structure and spectroscopy,
- Chemical bonding in diatomic,
- Chemical applications of group theory,
- Molecular spectroscopy,
- Chemical thermodynamics,
- Statistical thermodynamics,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Colloids and surfaces,
- Polymer chemistry,
- Data Analysis.
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic molecules including region- and stereoisomers,
- Principles of stereochemistry,
- Organic reactive intermediates,
- Organic transformations and reagents,
- Concepts in organic synthesis,
- Asymmetric synthesis,
- Pericyclic reactions,
- Chemistry of natural products and Structure determination of organic compounds by IR, UV-Vis, 1H & 13C NMR and Mass spectroscopic techniques.
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology,
- Catalysis and Green Chemistry,
- Medicinal Chemistry,
- Supramolecular Chemistry,
- Environmental Chemistry
CSIR UGC NET 2020 SYLLABUS 2020:
- Part A: 20 Questions, Candidate attempt maximum 15 Questions. Each Question carries 2 marks and a negative marking 0.5 mark.
- Part B: 50 Questions, Candidate attempt maximum 35 Question. Each Question carries 2 marks and a negative marking 0.5 mark.
- Part C: 80 Questions, Candidate attempt maximum 25 Questions. Each Question carry 4 mark and negative marking 1.32 mark
- The Earth and the Solar System,
- Earth Materials,
- Surface Features and Processes,
- Interior of Earth,
- Deformation and Tectonics,
- Oceans and Atmosphere,
- Environmental Earth Sciences.
- Mineralogy and Petrology,
- Structural Geology and Geotectonic,
- Paleontology and its Applications,
- Sedimentology and Stratigraphy,
- Marine Geology and Paleoceanography,
- Economic Geology,
- Precambrian Geology
- Crustal Evolution and Quaternary Geology
- Remote sensing and GIS,
- Engineering Geology,
- Mineral Exploration,
- Environmental Geography
- Geography of India
Candidates can check complete CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020 by clicking here and download Syllabus pdf.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be issued CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card on May 15, 2020. Candidates can download CSIR NET Hall Tickets till their exam day, i.e June 21, 2020.
How to Download CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit card?
To download the CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit card, you can follow the following steps.
1: Visit the official website.
2: Click on the exam name
3: Enter the registration number and password.
4: Click the Submit button.
5: Download and print the admit card.
Candidates have to bring admit card, passport size photograph and one original ID proof with them in order to enter the exam center.
Original ID proof may be one of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
www.jobssearch247.com is a platform that provides the latest Sarkari job updates.
Get all 2020 Entrance Examinations Updates, Government Exam Alerts 2020, Syllabus 2020, Exam pattern, etc on our website.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
You can also subscribe to our email subscription service for Regular Updates
All the Best Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM