Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2020: APSC invited applicants for the post of Assistant Engineer(Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil). There is a total of 104 vacancies for APSC AE recruitment 2020.
Applicants can apply online from 06/05/2020 to 24/07/2020
- 1 Assam Public Service Commission APSC Recruitment 2020
- 2 About APSC Career 2020 Details
- 3 APSC AE Recruitment 2020 Application Dates
- 4 Assam Assistant Engineer 2020 Vacancy Details
- 5 Application Fee for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
- 6 Age Limit for APSC 2020 Recruitment
- 7 Education Qualification PSC 2020
- 8 Salary Details Assam Recruitment 2020
- 9 How to Apply for APSC AE Recruitment?
- 10 Selection Procedure for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2020
- 11 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2020
- 12 Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE & JE Syllabus 2020
- 13 Assam Public Service Commission APSC Admit Card 2020
- 14 APSC AE Answer Key 2020
- 15 Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment Result 2020
- 16 Is the APSC exam held every year?
- 17 What is the age limit for the APSC exam 2020?
- 18 Who can apply for APSC Vacancies 2020?
- 19 Is Assamese compulsory for APSC AE 2020?
- 20 What Is the Salary For APSC Jobs 2020?
- 21 What is the Full Form of APSC ?
- 22 What is the Eligibility Criteria for APSC 2020?
- 23 What is the last date to apply for the APSC Assistant Engineer 2020?
- 24 How many vacancies are there in APSC AE 2020?
Assam Public Service Commission APSC Recruitment 2020
In this article, candidates can check APSC Recruitment 2020-21, APSC Official notification, Online Application link, Vacancy details, Eligibility and Age Criteria, Application fee, etc. Apply Online before 24/07/2020. Candidates who are interested to join the Public Service Commission 2020 can apply.
About APSC Career 2020 Details
APSC Assam Public Service Commission came into existence in April 1937. It is an Indian Government Organization. APSC Recruit dynamic and talented applicants into various vacant posts in Govt. organization, Ministries, Departments, etc every year. The official website of Assam Public Service Commission APSC is apsc.nic.in.
APSC AE Recruitment 2020 Application Dates
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission APSC|
|Admit card||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Assam Assistant Engineer 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 104 Posts
Application Fee for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
- For General Category – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – Nil
- Payment Mode – Application fee deposit through Treasury Challan.
Age Limit for APSC 2020 Recruitment
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST by 5 years i.e. up to 43 years
- Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC by 3 years i.e. up to 41 years
Education Qualification PSC 2020
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering OR passed parts A & B of the Associate examination of the institution of engineers recognized by the Government.
Salary Details Assam Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Engineer AE – Rs. 30,000 to 1,10,000/-
- Other allowance as admissible under rules of the Assam government.
How to Apply for APSC AE Recruitment?
Application Process for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Apply – Offline
- Official Website – Applicants can download the application form from APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Candidates suggested that all the details filled in the application form should be correct and fill up the application form carefully.
- Assam PSC Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
Documents required for APSC AE 2020
The required documents are mentioned below –
1. Original treasury receipt depositing prescribed examination fees.
2. Class X Pass certificate for age proof verification.
3. Relevant Documents with Xerox.
4. Caste certificate
5. Disability certificate
6. 2 Photograph
8. Experience certificates
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate
Selection Procedure for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2020
There will be 2 stages of the selection process-
1. Written Exam
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2020
- General Studies – 100 Questions – 100 Marks – 2 Hour
- Civil Engineering – 100 Questions – 100 Marks – 2 Hour
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE & JE Syllabus 2020
The competition level of Government Exams is very high, So to crack the govt. exams aspirants have to work hard. Besides that, without knowledge of the Syllabus of the recruitment post, no one can take the best preparation. Therefore, analyze the entire syllabus of APSC Assistant Engineer and APSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2020
- Construction Material
- Theory of Structure
- Design of Structure
- Transportation Engineering
- Engineering Surveying
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction Management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Estimation and Valuation
Syllabus for Assam PSC General Studies 2020
1. Current Affairs of India
2. Assam Current Affairs
3. Indian History & National Movement
4. Assam History
5. Indian Geography & Geography of Assam
6. Indian Polity & Constitution
8. Books & Author
9. Important Personalities
10. The economy of India and Assam Economy
11. Environment of Assam
12. General Mental Ability
13. Festivals, Culture, Literature of Assam
14. Basic knowledge of the regional language of Assam
15. General English Related Questions
Assam Public Service Commission APSC Admit Card 2020
1. To download the admit card APSC AE Recruitment 2020, the Candidate has to visit APSC official website.
2. Click on the Important Links tab, and find out the Admit card link.
3. The candidate has to choose the appropriate Admit card link.
4. Download and take the print out of the AE Admit card 2020.
APSC AE Answer Key 2020
- APSC releases the answer key of the APSC exam 2020 at the official website apsc.nic.in.
- The link is present on the home page, click on the Answer Key link.
- The candidate has to search the examination in which he/she applies.
- Download the answer key and estimated score of the examination.
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment Result 2020
Assam Public Service Commission declares the result for examination conducted by APSC at the official website, in the form of a merit list. The APSC Result 2020 appears on the home page of the official website. It displays 2 links Screening/ Written Exam result and Interview/ Viva Voca Result. Click on the link and download the result. Candidates can find (CTRL+F) their names on the list.
Is the APSC exam held every year?
Assam Civil Services Exam 2020: The Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) is conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) every year for all the eligible candidates to apply for the Assam Public Services Commission Exam.
What is the age limit for the APSC exam 2020?
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The age relaxation based on as per Govt. rules.
Who can apply for APSC Vacancies 2020?
Candidates who completed Bachelors’s degrees are eligible to apply.
Is Assamese compulsory for APSC AE 2020?
Yes, the Assamese is compulsory to apply for APSC jobs.
What Is the Salary For APSC Jobs 2020?
The selected candidates for APSC Vacancies will receive an attractive pay scale as per the organization norms.
What is the Full Form of APSC ?
The Full Form of APSC is Assam Public Service Commission.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for APSC 2020?
Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website jobssearch247.com. Candidates should be B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech from any reputation university/institution.
What is the last date to apply for the APSC Assistant Engineer 2020?
The last date to apply for APSC Assistant Engineer is 24/07/2020.
How many vacancies are there in APSC AE 2020?
There are totally 104 vacancies alloted for APSC.
Here you can find latest Recruitment 2020, Jobs in India, online application, employment jobs alert, openings across India, exam result, vacancies 2020, apsc.nic.in recruitment notification etc. Please read the given information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure, etc. on our website carefully before applying for the job.
Subscribe to our email subscription service and get recruitment notifications on Assistant Engineer vacancies across India through JOBSSEARCH247.COM.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM