Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Admit Card 2020: Admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik was to be released on April 9 according to the official notification, but it has been postponed due to COVID -19 pandemic.
Earlier Indian Coast guard Invites Application for the recruitment of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard to Join As Yantrik 02/2020 Batch, (Course Commencing in August 2020).
- 1 Important dates: Indian Coast Guard Navik Yantrik
- 2 How to download the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Admit card?
- 3 Documents required at the Exam center
- 4 Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020
- 5 Eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020
- 6 Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020
- 7 Medical Standards
- 8 Pay and Allowances
- 9 How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020?
- 10 Travel Expenses
- 11 Training: Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020
|Online application Date||16/03/2020|
|Admit Card|| |
|Recruitment Exam|| |
|Fee Structure||No Application Fee|
Steps to download Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Admit card are:
- The admit card will be released online on the official website
- Click on ‘download’ on the screen, click on the link ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR YANTRIK – 02/2020 BATCH’
- Now Click on the admit card download link.
- Enter your Registration Number/ Email ID and DOB.
- Enter the security code and click on ‘Get Details’
- Download the admit card for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik.
- Print the admit card and save it for future references
Candidates can be allotted to any exam center. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of the higher percentage of marks in the diploma. Reservation will be given to SC/St candidates.
Documents required at the Exam center
- Admit card-3 copies
- Application form-2 copies
- Marksheet and Certificate of 10th class.
- Original Mark sheet of all semesters and diploma certificates
- Identity Proof such as passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, School /College ID card.
- Original Caste Certificate.
- Original caste / Income certificate for EWS (Economical Weaker Section ) as per Govt. of India format available on Government ICG website.
- Scanned copies of all required documents, such as 10th certificate and mark sheet, diploma certificate and mark sheet of all semester.
- Caste certificate, sports certificate are required.10 passport size photograph size photographs with a blue background.
Note The candidates who do not carry these documents at the time of examination not be permitted to appear in the examination.
The total post is :
Electronics and Telecommunication
Note: These vacancies are Tentative and change depending on availability of training basis.
Job Location: All Over India
|Gen / Ur |
| 18-22 Years (i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 July 2002) |
27 years (i.e. 05 years Relaxation (in upper age limit))
25 years (i.e. 03 years Relaxation (upper age limit))
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering.
- A minimum of 60% of aggregate marks will be eligible for the application.
- SC/ST candidates/sportsperson of national Level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position at any national championship.
|Chest –Min expansion||5 cms|
|Weight||Should be proportionate in accordance with height and age|
The written test should be objective type.
The Question paper contains questions from their respective branch and will also include some questions of General Knowledge, Reasoning, Aptitude & English.
Physical Endurance Test
Note: Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and medical examination.
The procedure will take 2-3 days.
Physical Fitness Test Criteria:
|Running||1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes|
|Squat ups (uthak baithak)||20|
- All candidates are advised to bring Sport Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, etc. and all particulars mentioned in the advertisement.
- Height: minimum of 157 cms height.
- Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas as will be in accordance with the central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. the minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- Weight: proportionate to height and age
- Hearing: Normal
- Fitness Level: No cardio disease, Surgical Deformities like knock knee, flat feet, etc.
- Infection of ears, psychiatric ailment, corrective surgery for eyesight, etc. are not eligible.
- Visual Standards: 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 and 6/12 with glasses for better eye and worse eye respectively.
- Tattoo(s): Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body
Pay and Allowances
- Promotion Prospects exist to the rank of Pradhan sahayak engineer with pay scale Rs. 47600/- + Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- with Dearness Allowance (DA) promotion to the next rank.
- Perquisites :
- Free ration and free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family at nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave.
- 8 days casual leave every year with leave travel concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rule.
- Contributory pension scheme and gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
- Applications can be accepted “Online” only
- Candidate login to official site www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the “Opportunities” link
- Fill the details carefully like the name of the candidate, father /Mother’s name and date of birth.
- Indicate the exact percentage of marks
- Filling e-mail Id and Mobile phone number should be valid and compulsory.
- Candidate can choose the exam center at the time of filling the application form.
- Now select the yantrik post applied to form any one of the following :
- (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “I AGREE” button and the online application will be displayed
- Proceed to fill up the application.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details carefully once again prior to clicking on the submit button.
- The candidate makes sure all the filled information in the application form should be right.
- Check the form before the final submission.
- The candidate should keep the application form for future reference.
- Candidates should correctly fill up their mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidate must print the application form for future reference and for the retrieval of the admit card.
- Selection will be based on a higher percentage of marks.
- Filling up multiple applications will result in the cancellation of the application.
For SC/ST category, there will be reimbursement for 2nd class fare by train / Govt. Bus / Steamer charges (as per govt. rules ) by the shortest route.
The training will be started in August 2020 at INS Chilka.
- Make sure not to attach Original certificates with the application form.
- The Indian coast guard will not take any responsibility for the loss of original certificates.
- The exam date and center will not be changed under any circumstances.
- Applications received by post will not be acceptable.
- Candidates from open schools are not eligible.
- The use of electronic gadgets is not allowed in the examination.
www.jobssearch247.com wishes you the best of luck.
Keep following our website for the latest Sarkari Jobs.
Candidates can bookmark our website for getting all new latest and upcoming job notifications, admit card and results Updates.
Thank you !!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM