Exams 2020 Postponed Due to Coronavirus COVID-19, Get Live Updates Here
Various Exams 2020 including the Recruitment exams have been postponed due to COVID-19 Coronavirus. Patients infected due to coronavirus increased day by day. To ensure the safety of citizens Government has taken initiatives which include schools shutting down, allowing people to work from home, Students take online classes etc.
Along with the school exams, Many Recruitment exams have also have been cancelled or scheduled to be held in the coming weeks.
- Exams till 8th class cancelled.
- Central Board of Education (CBSE) and all educational institutions to postponed ongoing exams till 31st March. It is due to Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Spread. It also includes 10th Board examination 2020 and 12th Board exams 2020.
- CISCE has postponed its ongoing Board exams 2020 of 10th and 12th till March 31st.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has postponed its ongoing practical and Theoretical exams for 10th and 12th.
- Exams postponed till 12th April 2020 in Uttar Pradesh.
- Odisha Higher Education Department Postponed, Except final Semester/ Annual Exams 2020.
- Nagpur University Exams Postponed.
- Closure of Educational Institutes till 14th April 2020.
- Delhi university Regular classes suspended. Teachers can work from home. And students attend online classes.
- Meghalaya shuts schools, Colleges till cancelled till 31st March 2020.
- COVID-19: Primary Schools closed in Tamil Nadu till 31st March 2020.
- In Assam Schools shut down, exams cancelled till March 31st 2020.
- Schools shuts and exams cancelled due to Coronavirus in Uttarakhand.
- In Karnataka exams for classes 7th to 9th postponed.
- All educational institutes in West Bengal shut till 31st march 2020.
- Government orders closure of schools in Madhya Pradesh.
- Manipur Schools shuts, Exams will be held as per scheduled.
- Delhi Schools, Colleges shut till 31st March 2020, Exams will be held as per schedule.
- In Ladakh, all schools, Colleges and Universities shut down till 31st march 2020.
- COVID-19: All Classes, Exams at IIT Kanpur and IIT Delhi, suspended.
- Service Selection Board Batches nearly 90 Batches Starting from 20th March 2020, Put on Hold.
- Gujrat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has Postponed the GUJCET 2020 Exam.
- Rajasthan Government Postponed all Schools, College, Board Exams 2020.
Postponed Government Exams 2020 Due to COVID-19
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Main exam on 29th March 2020 Postponed.
- SSC Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam 2020 and also SSC JE Exam 2020
- ITBP Indo-Tibetan Border police Constable Recruitment Exam 2020.
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Engineer 2020 Recruitment Exam.
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020 Exam
has postponed Several Recruitment Examinations due to Coronavirus:
- Dictation Test for Reporter Grade II
- Malayalam and Confidential Assistant Grade II
- OMR test of Police Constable (IRB)
- Physically Efficiency Test (PET) for Forest driver
- PET for Civil Excise Officer
- Delhi Higher Judicial Services Main Exam 2020 Postponed.
- Army Postpone all Recruitment 2020 Rallies for One Month.
- JEE Joint Entrance Examination 2020 get rescheduled and new dates would be announced after 31st March 2020.
- Jammu and Kashmir Police recruitment Exam 2020
- Haryana Upper Division Clerk 2020 Exam, Assistant Lineman and Instructor Exam
- Maharashtra recruitment exams 2020: Maharashtra recorded the
highest number of COVID-19 positive cases in India.
- Maharashtra Public Service Exam (MPSC) Exam 2020 Postponed
- Maharashtra MCA CET 2020
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS TGT Interview postponed.
COVID-19 Admission Test 2020 Postponed
- Aligarh Muslim University Admission Test 2020 Postponed.
- Bihar D.El. Ed joint Entrance Exam 2020 postponed. Conducting the exam would create a crowd at the exam centre, putting everyone’s life at risk.
- UGC has issued a notification for all universities to postpone exams.
If you like this Article Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM