IOCL Syllabus 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has extended the last date of IOCL Recruitment 2020 application for the post of Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice. Candidates who have not applied, earlier, can submit their application on or before 21 June 2020 on its official website. IOCL Recruitment Technician & Trade Apprentice Notification & Online Application Form for IOCL Recruitment 2020 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies, apply at IOCL Official Website
All Details About IOCL Recruitment 2020-2021, IOCL Recruitment 2020, IOCL Vacancy 2020-21, Indian Oil Corporation Govt Jobs 2020, IOCL Bharti 2020, IOCL Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Trade Apprentice Non-Technician Jobs in IOCL 2020-21, IOCL Syllabus 2020, Indian Oil Vacancy, IOCL Govt. Jobs 2020-2021, Technician Apprentice Post, Non-Technician Apprentice Post 2020, etc.
Total around 600 Vacancies are announced in Indian Oil Corporation limited out of in which 265 Vacancies are of Technician, 99 Vacancies are of Trade Apprentice Post, 136 Posts Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant & DEO), etc. Aspirants can check all the details about IOCL Syllabus 2020, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, etc. of IOCL Govt. Jobs 2020-21 and other details here.
Latest IOCL News: IOCL Apprentice Exam: 06 December 2020 (Sunday)
Check BELOW to apply online for IOCL jobs.
- 1 IOCL 2020 Online recruitment Notification
- 2 IOCL Technician, Trade Apprentice & Non Technician Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 IOCL Provisional Number of Seats including Reservation
- 4 Indian Oil Corporation Jobs 2020 Education Qualification/Academic Criteria
- 5 Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Age Criteria
- 6 Period of Apprentice Training
- 7 IOCL Jobs 2020 Selection Process
- 8 IOCL Exam Pattern & IOCL Syllabus 2020
- 9 Document Verification Process for IOCL Vacancies 2020:
- 10 How to Apply IOCL Online Application Form 2020-2021?
- 11 How to download IOCL Call Letter 2020?
IOCL 2020 Online recruitment Notification
|Opening Date of Application||24 February 2020|
|Closing Date of Application||21 June 2020|
|Download Admit Card||27 November 2020|
|Written Test Date||06 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Through Online|
IOCL Technician, Trade Apprentice & Non Technician Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
|Technical Trade Apprentice||99|
|Non-Technical Trade Apprentice||136|
IOCL Provisional Number of Seats including Reservation
|State||Discipline (Trade Apprentice)||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||PwD|
Electrical Instrumentation Civil Electrical
|Chhattisgarh|| Fitter |
|Dadra& Nagar Haveli|| Fitter |
|Goa|| Fitter |
|Gujarat|| Fitter |
|Maharashtra|| Fitter |
|Madhya Pradesh|| Fitter |
|Chhattisgarh||Accountant||03||—||—||01||—||5 PV, 4 PV, 4PV, 4MD|
|Gujarat||Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||02||—||—||—||—||—|
|Gujarat||Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)||02||—||—||—||—||—|
Indian Oil Corporation Jobs 2020 Education Qualification/Academic Criteria
|Discipline (Trade Apprentice)||Eligibility||With Minimum Aggregate|
|Mechanical||03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||50%||45%|
|Electrical||03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering||50%||45%|
|Instrumentation||03 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering||50%||45%|
|Civil||03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering||50%||45%|
|Electrical & Electronics||03 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||50%||45%|
|Electronics||03 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering||50%||45%|
|Fitter||Regular Full Time ITI(Fitter)||—||—|
|Electrician||Regular Full Time ITI(Electrician)|
|Electronics Mechanic||Regular Full-Time ITI(Electronics Mechanic)|
|Instrument mechanic||Regular Full-Time ITI(Instrument mechanic)|
|Machinist||Regular Full-Time ITI(Machinist)|
|Accountant||Regular full time Graduate in any Discipline||50%||45%|
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Class 12th or its equivalent||50%||45%|
|Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)||Class 12th or its equivalent with skill certificate Holder in Domestic Data Entry operator||50%||45%|
- Regular Full Time ITI Course recognized by NCVT/SVCT shall be Considered Only.
- Candidates with Qualification Acquired through Distance Learning/ Part-time/Correspondence shall not be considered.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Age Criteria
|Age Limit(as on 29 February 2020)|
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Gen/EWS Candidates||18 Years||24 Years|
|SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD||18 Years||As per Govt. Norms|
Note: Marksheet / Certificate of High School (Class 10th) shall be only acceptable Document for support of Age.
Period of Apprentice Training
|Discipline||Apprentice Training Period|
|For all Discipline||01 year(12 months)|
|Trade Apprentice – Date Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentice) & Trade Apprentice, Data Entry Operator(Skilled Certificate Holders)||1.5 year (15 Months)|
IOCL Jobs 2020 Selection Process
|Examination Mode||Written Test|
|Multiple Choice Questions||100|
|Time Duration||90 Minutes|
IOCL Exam Pattern & IOCL Syllabus 2020
Here you can check out the IOCL Syllabus 2020:
|Trade Apprentice Accountant|
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Abilities||30 Marks|
|Reasoning Abilities||30 Marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||40 Marks|
|Data Entry operator|
|Generic Aptitude including Reasoning Abilities||25 marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||25 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 marks|
|General Awareness||25 marks|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics, Civil, Electronics)|
|Technical Acumen in relevant Discipline||40 marks|
|Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||20 marks|
|Reasoning Abilities||20 marks|
|Basic English Language Skills||20 marks|
Note: Applicants will have to secure minimum of 40% marks and for SC/ST/PwBD candidates 35% in written test to qualify for selection process.
Document Verification Process for IOCL Vacancies 2020:
- The original documents along with the copies should be carry at the time of verification of the documents (Size Not Exceeding 100 kb)
- 10th Pass Certificate & Marksheet
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD Reserved Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Class 12th or ITI Certificate or Diploma
- Any Other Relevant Certificate.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Advertisement for detailed Information.
How to Apply IOCL Online Application Form 2020-2021?
Applicants should have a Valid Email ID and Valid Mobile Number, which should be active at the time of filling the IOCL Online Application 2020. Aspirants apply online by visiting the Official Website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Candidates can apply Online Form Before 20/03/2020.
- Only Online Mode of Application will be accepted.
- Go to the LIC Official Website
- Click on the “Carriers then Apprentices then Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technical Trade & Technical Apprentices” Section
- Upload Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 50 kb|
|Signature (black ink)||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 50 kb|
- Scanned Copy Certificate to verification of Date of Birth (10th Standard).
- Further information Regarding Apply IOCL Govt. Jobs 2020 shall be available through the Official website of IOCL.
- Keep a Printout of filled Application form for Future Reference.
IOCL Govt. Job 2020 Documents required:
- The candidate has to register as an apprentice with RCAT/ BOAT/NSDC through Govt. Portal.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Account & Cheque Book
| Helpline Detail: Indian Oil Corporation Limited |
G-Block, BKC, Bandra (East),
How to download IOCL Call Letter 2020?
Download IOCL Hall Ticket 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IOCL.
Step 2: Under “Indian Oil Career Option“, select “career” option.
Step 3: Click on “Apprentice Openings“
Step 4: Select “Engagement of Apprentices“
Step 5: Enter your crediantials details, and click on “login“
Step 6: Download the “IOCL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020“
www.Jobssearch247.com wishes you all the very best.
Keep Follow or Website for Latest Jobs, Government Jobs 2020, Fresher Jobs 2020.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM