JEE Mains 2020: JEE Mains 2020 Registration form Re-open dates 19-24 May 2020. The Last date to apply for jee mains 2020 April application form is 24 May 2020.
- 1 JEE Mains 2020 Exam Date
- 2 JEE Mains Registration 2020
- 3 JEE Mains Exam 2020 Correction form Dates
- 4 National Abhyaas Mobile App for JEE, NEET
- 5 JEE Main 2020 and JEE Advance 2020 Exam Dates
- 6 JEE Main Exam 2020 Application Form Revised dates
- 7 JEE Main Exam 2020 Application Correction Procedure
- 8 JEE Main Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- 10 JEE Mains Syllabus 2020
- 11 JEE Syllabus 2020 For B.Arch/ B.Plan Paper
- 12 How many Students registered for JEE Mains 2020?
- 13 JEE Main Exam 2020 FAQs
- 14 When will jee mains 2020 be held?
- 15 What are the new changes in the JEE exam pattern?
- 16 Can a candidate edit the JEE 2020 application form?
- 17 How can a student apply for JEE 2020?
JEE Mains 2020 Exam Date
The Joint Entrance Examination JEE mains exam 2020 held from 18 July to 23 July 2020, which had been postponed due to coronavirus.
JEE Exam conducted by National Testing Agency NTA twice a year in online mode. Joint Entrance Exam JEE is a national level engineering examination which offers admission into Engineering Bachelor of technology B.Tech, Bachelor of Engineering B.E, Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch, Bachelor of Planning B.Plan, etc.
JEE Mains Registration 2020
The application form for JEE Main exam 2020 has been re-opened from 20/May/2020. Students advised checking the official website of the National Testing Agency NTA. Candidates who have passed 12th examination eligible for the JEE Exam.
Human Resource & Development Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank announces the date of the JEE Exam 2020 through a live webinar. The exam held in an online computer-based test format.
JEE Mains Exam 2020 Correction form Dates
Registered students could change or modify the application form, choice of exam center, etc from 24/May/2020 to 30/May/2020.
National Abhyaas Mobile App for JEE, NEET
The National Testing Agency NTA has launched a Mobile application National Abhyaas for the preparation of the Engineering Entrance Examination 2020. HRD Minister Mr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank announced the Mobile application. Mr. Pokhriyal said this application is created from a huge number of students by the National Testing Agency NTA.
Abhyaas App is for Engineering, Medical & various examination preparation. JEE Main Exam 2020 was extended due to the COVID-19 outbreak situation in the country. The NTA also announces the date of the NEET exam 2020, which is conducted for admission to Medical courses.
Functions of Abhyaas App
- Practice test papers: students can take the test anytime as per their convenience.
- Question Paper with time duration (3 Hour)
- Immediate score available
- Answers with explanations
- Complete solutions
- Analyze the test
- Experts advice
- Preparation tips and tricks, etc.
JEE Main 2020 and JEE Advance 2020 Exam Dates
The JEE Main will be held on 18 July, 20 July, 21 July, 22 July & 23 July 2020, and JEE Advanced Exam held in August 2020. JEE Main and JEE Advance the entrance exam for admission in engineering courses across India including Institutes of technology IITs, national institutes of technology NITs, etc.
JEE Main Exam 2020 Application Form Revised dates
Check the below table for JEE Main Exam 2020 Application Form Revised dates.
|Application Form Revised||19/May/2020|
|Last date to apply||24/May/2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||24/May/2020|
|Application form correction||25/May/2020 to 31/May/2020|
|Last date for correction in the exam center||Announced soon|
|JEE Exam Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|JEE Main 2020 next Exam Date||18/July/2020 to 23/July/2020|
|Exam Schedule||The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts – 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Answer Key||Notified Soon|
|Result date||Notified Soon|
|Announcement of Score Card by NTA||Notified Soon|
JEE Main Exam 2020 Application Correction Procedure
- JEE Mains Application correction dates – 25/May/2020 to 31/May/2020
- Students can do the correction through – Online Mode
- One time correction facility provided by the authority.
- Correction in the application form before the last date.
- Students refer to the NTA official notification.
JEE Main Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
How many questions in jee mains 2020?
- Date of Exam: 18/July/2020 to 23/july/2020
- Exam Mode: Online Mode, however, the drawing paper of B.Arch will be held in offline mode.
- Papers: Exam will consist of 3 papers, paper 1st will be conducted for admission into B.E and B.Tech Courses, whereas Paper 2nd & Paper 3rd will be conducted for admission in B.Arch and B.Plan courses.
- Number of Questions: Paper I – 75 questions, Paper-II – 77 Questions, Paper III- 100 Questions
- Question type: Objective type, whereas Paper II, will comprise of a drawing test and will be descriptive type.
- Exam Language: Hindi, English, Gujarati and some other state languages
- Time duration: 3 Hour
- Total marks: Paper I – weightage of 300 marks, Paper II-weightage of 400 marks, Paper III- weightage of 400 marks
- Marking Scheme: for the correct answer – 4 marks, for the incorrect answer – 1 mark deducted
JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2020
Paper I Exam Pattern(B.E/B.Tech)
Paper-II Exam Pattern (B.Arch)
|Mathematics part I||25||100|
|Aptitude Test Part II||50||200|
Paper III (B.Plan) Exam Pattern
|Mathematics part I||25||100|
|Aptitude Test Part II||50||200|
|Planning Based Objective Type MCQs||25||100|
JEE Mains Syllabus 2020
Physics Syllabus For JEE Mains B.E/B.Tech Paper
- Physics and measurement,
- Rotational motion,
- Laws of motion,
- Oscillations and waves,
- Electronic devices,
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents,
- Current electricity,
- energy and power,
- Kinetic theory of gases,
- properties of solids and liquids, etc.
JEE Mains 2020 Maths paper Syllabus for B.E/B.Tech Paper
- relations and functions,
- Matrices and determinants,
- Sequences and series,
- Mathematical induction,
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications,
- Integral calculus,
- Statistics and probability,
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations,
- Vector algebra,
- Permutations and combinations,
- Mathematical reasoning, etc.
JEE Mains B.E/B.Tech Paper Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry:
- Some basic concepts in chemistry,
- Chemical Thermodynamics,
- Atomic structure,
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure,
- Chemical kinetics,
- States of matter, etc.
- Organic Chemistry:
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds,
- Organic compounds containing halogens,
- Chemistry in everyday life,
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry,
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen, etc.
- Inorganic Chemistry:
- Classification of elements
- periodicity in properties,
- Elements of D and F block elements,
- alkali and alkaline earth metals,
- Hydrogen, Environmental chemistry,
- Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Syllabus 2020 For B.Arch/ B.Plan Paper
Awareness of persons, places,
Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings,
Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal),
Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects,
building forms and elements,
Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union,
harmony and contrast,
Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms,
How many Students registered for JEE Mains 2020?
Around 12 lakhs Students registered for JEE Mains 2020, but don’t worry about it because you need only one seat to nails it.
Things that matter most for JEE Mains is…..
- Your dedication
- Your preparation
- Subject balancing
- Note- don’t think about future means how hard exam will be just do study daily.
And your one seat may be between 1–100 or 101–1000 or 1001–1000 it depends upon you dear …
JEE Main Exam 2020 FAQs
When will jee mains 2020 be held?
JEE mains 2020 be held from 18th to 23 July 2020
What are the new changes in the JEE exam pattern?
The new changes in the JEE exam pattern are:
Out of a total of 25 questions in each section, 20 questions will be of objective type & 5 questions will be numerical type.
Can a candidate edit the JEE 2020 application form?
Yes candidate edit the JEE 2020 application form from 24 May to 31 May 2020
How can a student apply for JEE 2020?
Student can apply for JEE 2020 Through Online mode.
www.jobssearch247.com is an educational website. Keep Follow & Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our Website & get the latest Jobs, upcoming Government Jobs 2020, JEE Recruitment 2020, JEE Exam Pattern 2020, Teaching Jobs 2020, jee main 2020 exam date, Fresher Jobs 2020, jee mains 2020 registration, Engineering Govt. Jobs, jee mains 2020 exam dates, Joint Entrance examination 2020, etc. Candidates can share their feedback with a Comment box and subscribe to our channel to find out the latest Govt. job updates.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM