NLC Tamilnadu Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), Tamilnadu Government as released a notification for the recruitment of Trainee posts. Neyveli lignite corporation limited is a Navaratna Enterprise, founded in 1956 and inaugurated by 1st Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
NLC Limited is a Navratna company, spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining Thermal Power generation & Renewable energy.
- 1 NLC India Recruitment 2020: Free Job Alert
- 2 NLC Openings 2020 Notification
- 3 NLC India Recruitment EX-ITI Trade Apprenticeship Trainees
- 4 NLC Recruitment 2020 Junior Resident and Senior Resident Notification
- 5 NLC Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert Apprentice Trainee
- 6 Key Highlights
- 7 NLC 2020 Vacancies Details
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for NLC Limited
- 9 Age Relaxation
- 10 Selection Process
- 11 Monthly Stipend: NLC Trade Apprentice
- 12 Application Process to Apply For NLC 2020 Posts
- 13 How to Apply for NLC Trade Apprentice?
- 14 Documents Required for NLC Trade Apprentice 2020
- 15 Helpline Details
NLC India Recruitment 2020: Free Job Alert
NLC Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert: Central Govt Jobs NLC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020 notification is out now. Here is the Free Job alert for eligible candidates for Trade Apprentices, Jr Resident, Sr. Resident, Apprentice Trainee Post. Candidates can apply for these 675 posts. Before applying for NLC Recruitment 2020 vacancies candidates should know about the eligibility criteria and other details.
Candidates can check all the details related to the NLC Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all latest Govt Jobs of 2020 including NLC Vacancies 2020, NLC India Recruitment 2020. Also, candidates can check all the latest NLC job openings 2020, NLC Free Job Alert 2020, directly from here.
NLC Openings 2020 Notification
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentices||675||September 20, 2020|
|JR Resident/ Sr Resident||25||September 16, 2020|
|Apprenticeship Trainee||75||September 10, 2020|
NLC India Recruitment EX-ITI Trade Apprenticeship Trainees
|Application Starting Date||September 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||September 20, 2020|
|Submitting Hard copy||September 25, 2020|
NLC Vacancy 2020 Details
|Data Entry Operator||40|
NLC Trade Apprenticeship Education Qualification
NLC Accountant Post: B.Com passed
NLC Data Entry Operator Post: B.Sc(Computer Science)/ BCA
NLC Assistant(HR): BBA Passed
For Other Trades (Fitter/Turner/Mechanic/Electrician/Wireman/ Carpenter/Plumber/ Stenographer/Welder/PASAA): ITI Passed in the respective trades by NCVT/DGET & for PASAA aspirant should pass COPA by NTC/PNTC.
Age Limit: Minimum 14 Years as on October 01, 2020
NLC Recruitment 2020 Junior Resident and Senior Resident Notification
|Application Starting Date||September 03, 2020|
|Closing Date||September 16, 2020|
|Personal Interview dates||September 29 to 30, 2020|
NLC JR/SR Eligibility Criteria
NLC Senior Resident: MBBS with CRRI completion and Post-Graduation degree/ General Medicine diploma/ General Surgery/ Emergency Medicine/ Diabetology/ Paediatrics/ Orthopaedics / Obstetrics& Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Ophthalmology / Anaesthesiology / Psychiatry / Geriatric Medicine
NLC Junior Resident: MBBS with CRRI completion
Age Limit For Senior Resident
Age Limit for Junior Resident
NLC Recruitment JR/ SR Application Fee
|UR/EWS/ OBC(NCL) Candiates||Rs.854/-|
How to apply for NLC JR/SR post?
Eligible candidates can apply online at NLC India Limited Official Website www.nlcindia.com.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Senior Resident/ Junior Resident Selection Procedure
NLC SR/JR Selection process will be based on personal interview, which is held on 29/September/2020 to 30/September/2020.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert Apprentice Trainee
|Starting date||September 10, 2020|
|Closing date||September 17, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Trainee
12th passed candidate may apply for the Apprentice Trainee NLC recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 14 Years
NLC India Apprentice Trainee Trade Wise Vacancies
|Medical lab Technician Pathology||10|
|Medical Lab Technician Radiology||05|
How to apply NLC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Trainee?
Eligible candidates can apply online at NLC India Limited Official Website www.nlcindia.com
|Nameof the Organisation||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited(NLC)|
|Name of the Posts||Industrial Trainee|
|Age Limit||Below 28 Years|
|Qualifications||Intermediate Exam Pass of ICAI OR ICMAI|
NLC 2020 Vacancies Details
The Company is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its various Offices as indicated below: –
|Project / Office||Number of training slots|
|NTPL / Tuticorin||06|
|Regional Office / Chennai||04|
|Regional Office / New Delhi||02|
|South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Limited
Educational Qualification for NLC India Trade Apprentice
- Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI)
Age limit for NLC Trade Apprentice
- Should not have completed 28 years as on 01/03/2020.
- Maximum Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Persons with disabilities are entitled to relaxation of upper age limit by 10 years.
Important Points for Age Relaxation
- Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD /Ex-servicemen) once filled in the online application form will not be changed.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the required certificate in the format prescribed by GOI.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non‐Creamy Layer) category should furnish the latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate in the prescribed format (applicable for purpose of reservation.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to furnish a self-attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate.
- However, they should produce Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections obtained from a competent authority.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the percentage of marks scored by them in the Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be.
Monthly Stipend: NLC Trade Apprentice
- The term of engagement as Industrial Trainee is purely for a 12 Months period-only from the date of joining.
- There should be no misconception by the beneficiary for employment in NLCIL on completion of training.
- The stipend payable to the trainees is Rs.22000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) per month.
Application Process to Apply For NLC 2020 Posts
Candidate are requested to apply only by online for NLC Trade Apprentice at NLC Official Website before 30/03/2020.
The Candidates are required to have valid E-Mail ID and active Mobile Number.
How to Apply for NLC Trade Apprentice?
- Applicants read the notification before applying for the recruitment.
- In Online Application Form Fill all the Mandatory Fields.
- Copy of all the relevant documents Date of Birth Certificate, Photo Id, Caste Certificate, Category Certificate, EWS Certificate, Non-Objection Certificate if an applicant is working any Govt. Organization/ Private Sector etc.
- All the information like Applicants’ name, Father name, etc. should be according to the 10th certificate.
- Fill educational details.
- Scanned and Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidates make sure you fulfill all the details correctly.
- Capture the application form for future reference.
Note: Before uploading the photograph/signature/documents in the online application form, the candidate should check that all the information should be clear and uploaded
Documents Required for NLC Trade Apprentice 2020
Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of the following documents during the application filling process.
|Sl. No||Documents||File type||File size not Exceeding|
|1||High-quality Passport size Colour photograph (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height, taken after 01/03/2020 in a professional studio).||JPEG||50 KB|
|2||Good quality image of candidate‟s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)||JPEG||50 KB|
|3||Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|4||Copy of AADHAR Card||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|5||Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA/CMA & Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA||PDF (kindly refer para 2 before uploading)||2.5 MB|
|6||Copy of Community Certificate (applicable to SC/ST/EWS/OBC –NCL Categories only)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|7||Copy of Disability Certificate (applicable for PwBD candidates)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|8||Proof for Ex-Serviceman||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|9||Proof for Project affected Person (applicable for Project affected Person only)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
- Candidates must register their names in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidates have not undergone any similar training.
- Completion of training does not entitle any right for a permanent job in NLC India Limited.
- Preference will be given to the Project affected Persons if qualified.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates can call between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 hours on all working days.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit.
- Candidates will be required to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Registered Medical Practitioner.
Aspirants, who want Govt. Recruitment 2020-2021, NLC 2020, NLC Trade Apprentice, NLC India Limited jobs, Free Job Alert, NLC India Recruitment, NLC Govt. Jobs, NLC Recruitment,NLC Jobs 2020, NLC India Limitedjobs 2020, etc. Keep Follow & Bookmark our website www.jobssearch247.com
Candidates can check all the details regarding the NLC 2020 Syllabus, Selection procedure of NLC, Examination Pattern, etc.
You can also drop comments in our comment box. Our Team will revert you back as soon as possible.
All The Very Best Aspirants and Stay tuned for Upcoming Updates!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM