ONGC 2020 Recruitment – Engineers & Various Vacancies
ONGC Announced the Vacancy for Posts Programming officer, Assistant Electrical Engineer, Multiple Posts across India. Interested Candidates can apply through the Official Website www.ongcindia.com.The application form for the recruitment of Graduate Trainees for E-1 level in Engineering & Geo Science through GATE 2020. Only candidates qualified in GATE 2020 apply for the ONGC Recruitment.
- 1 Key Highlight : ONGC 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for ONGC 2020
- 3 Vacancies Details
- 4 Selection Procedure:ONGC 2020
- 5 Application Form Details ONGC 2020
- 6 Previous Year Cutoff(GATE cutoff ) for ONGC Recruitment (2019):
Key Highlight : ONGC 2020
|Availability of Application Form||March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2020|
|Upload Documents||May 2020|
|Schedule for Interview||June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC 2020
Education Qualification ONGC 2020 Details
|Programming Officer||Graduation degree in Computer Engineering with at least 60% marks OR Graduation Degree in Information Technology with t least 60% marks OR Post-Graduation in Computer Applications (M.C.A)|
|Transport Officer||Graduation degree in Auto Engineering OR Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Electrical Engineer (AEE-Cementing – Mechanical)||Graduation degree in mechanical Engineering|
|AEE (Civil)||Graduation degree in Civil Engineering|
|AEE (Drilling)||Graduation degree in mechanical Engineering|
|AEE (Electrical)||Graduation degree in Electrical Engineering|
|AEE (Electronics)||Graduation degree in Electronics Engineering|
|AEE(Mechanical)||Graduation degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|AEE (Instrumentation)||Graduation degree in instrumentation Engineering|
|AEE (Production)||Graduation degree in Chemical Engineering|
|AEE (Production – Chemical)||Graduation degree in Petroleum Engineering|
|AEE (Production – Petroleum)||Post-Graduation degree in Geophysicist (Must have Physics / Mathematics in B.Sc. level)|
|AEE (Reservoir)||Post-Graduation degree in Chemistry|
|AEE (Industrial Engineer)||Graduation degree in Industrial Engineering|
|AEE (Cementing Petroleum)||Graduation degree in Petroleum Engineering|
|AEE (Drilling Petroleum)||Graduation degree in Petroleum Engineering|
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|Assistant Electrical Engineer (AEE-Cementing – Mechanical)||10|
|AEE (Production – Chemical)||80|
|AEE (Production – Petroleum)||33|
|AEE (Industrial Engineer)||10|
|AEE (Cementing Petroleum)||01|
|AEE (Drilling Petroleum)||08|
Selection Procedure:ONGC 2020
Selection will be based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE Scores) 2020. Such candidates are called for the personal interview.
- Selection of candidate based on GATE score card.
- At the time of Interview candidate must have their original documents with photocopies.
- Candidate working in any Govt. organization or Public sector will be required Non Objection Certificate in which they are working.
- Candidate have to meet all the medical parameters which are required by ONGC.
- For final selection, a merit list prepared basis on the ONGC parameters.
Application Form Details ONGC 2020
How to Apply For ONGC 2020?
- Visit the official website www.ongcindia.com
- Now Click on “Carrier” / “Recruitment” Link
- Now Select post for which you want to apply
- The click on “Apply”
- For Registration, candidate have a GATE Registration number.
- Fill the Application form carefully, fulfill all the details
- Valid and active email Id required for registration process.
- Valid Mobile number registered at the time of filling the application form. A one-time generated password will sent to candidate’s valid mobile number.
- Upload all the required Scanned Documents that mentioned in the application form
- Upload photograph and Signature.
- Take the printout of the submitted form for the future reference
Payment of Registration Fee:
|General & OBC Category||Rs. 370/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||No Fees payable|
Note : Candidates in the final year of B.E or B.Tech are also eligible for Apply.
Candidates are advised for any relate queries check on the official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
Documents to be Uploaded:
|Photograph||Less than 70Kb||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 70 Kb||JPG or JPEG|
Previous Year Cutoff(GATE cutoff ) for ONGC Recruitment (2019):
|Post Name||PwD(VH)||PwD (other Iden. Cat.(OH))||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|Assistant Electrical Engineer (AEE-Cementing – Mechanical)|
|AEE (Production – Chemical)||—||—||689||604||492||411||421|
|AEE (Production – Petroleum)||—||—||703||481||369||760||492|
|AEE (Industrial Engineer)||—||—||795||608||417||—||669|
|AEE (Cementing Petroleum)||—||—||873||—||—||—||—|
|AEE (Drilling Petroleum)||—||—||845||786||691||659||797|
|Helpline Details: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Green Hills, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248003 Official website : www.ongcindia.com|
Keep following our website www.Jobssearch247.com for latest and upcoming job notifications.
Wishes you Best of luck!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM