ER Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Recruitment 2020 (2792 Posts): So the Indian Railways is now coming with much-awaited recruitment of the year.
In addition, the Railway Recruitment Board has published notification for 1,40,000 Railway Vacancies in India.
Therefore, huge numbers of vacancies in Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D posts are going to be filled this year. This is a great opportunity for all who are further looking for Railway jobs in the year 2020-2021. Moreover, Refer to this web page www.jobssearch247.com for detailed information about the recruitment process.
Above all, Railway Recruitment Notification has released to fill 2792 posts in ER Eastern Railway Kolkata.
These posts are further divided into various levels. These are
- General manager
- Assistant manager
- Junior engineer
- Station controller
- Train operator
- Customer relations assistant
- Sr. executive
- Trade apprentices and various other posts.
However, ER Eastern Railway has published a total of 2792 vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts. Also, Eligible candidates can fill online Application Form from the official website
- 1 Eligibility Criteria For ER Eastern Railway Kolkata
- 2 KEY HIGHLIGHT
- 3 Selection Process For ER Eastern Railway Kolkata
- 4 ER Eastern Railway Application process
Eligibility Criteria For ER Eastern Railway Kolkata
The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
In addition, candidates have to fulfill the given Criterion.
- 10th or 12th with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- ITI certificate
For General Category candidates
- Minimum of 15 years
- Maximum 24 years
For reserved categories
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|Department name||Eastern Railway|
|Post name||Trade apprentice|
|Posts|| Fitter, |
|Job category||Central government jobs|
|Job placement||Eastern zone|
|Registration mode||Online only|
|Registration dates|| 14 FEB 2020 to |
|Qualification||10th pass (10+2) & ITI|
|Age limit||15 to 24 yrs|
|Processing fee|| Rs. 100/- for males |
No fee –females/SC/ST
Selection Process For ER Eastern Railway Kolkata
- Above all, It is important to note that No written test will be conducted by the department.
- In Addition, the selection process will be based on the Merit List Prepared.
- Also, the Merit List will be prepared by calculating the average of the percentage of marks
- a candidate got in both the 10th
- and ITI exams.
- Finally, the candidates will have to undergo the Document Verification Process and a Medical Test.
ER Eastern Railway Application process
Firstly check the steps given below to apply online for ER (Eastern Railway) jobs
How to apply online for ER Eastern Railway Kolkata jobs 2020?
- Firstly, Visit the official website.
- After that, Click on Recruitment 2020
- After that, click on the APPLY link of Eastern Railway jobs.
- Above all, Read all instructions carefully in the notification
- After that fill the application form by filling basic details.
- After that, Upload scanned the photograph along with the signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- On the other hand, Upload your mark sheet and ITI certificate scanned document
- Finally, Click on the submit button
- Moreover, Keep your Registration ID and password for future use.
|For General category||Rs 100|
Firstly, Bookmark online www.jobssearch247.com page for“ Recruitment 2020-2021”.
Moreover, Keep visiting our website regularly for up to date (247) updates associated with the recruitment process.
In addition, those aspirants searching the latest Government / Private Sector jobs can follow our site regularly.
All the Very Best, Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM