RBI Grade B Officer 2020 Recruitment: Reserve of India RBI invites eligible candidates for the post of Grade B (RBI Manager). RBI accepts online Applications to recruit candidates for Officers’ posts.
In this article, candidates can check RBI Exam Application Date, Age Criteria, RBI Syllabus 2020 Prelims and Mains, Exam Pattern, etc.
- 1 RBI Grade B Exam Dates
- 2 RBI Posts
- 3 RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020 Latest Update
- 4 RBI Grade B Interviews for Grade B (DR) – DEPR and for Grade B (DR) – DSIM Latest Update
- 5 RBI Grade B 2020 General Officer Exam Pattern
- 6 RBI Grade B General Phase I Exam Pattern 2020
- 7 RBI Grade B Phase II 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 RBI Grade-B Interview 2020
- 9 RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR Officer Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
- 10 RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR Exam Pattern 2020
- 11 RBI Grade B (DR) – DSIM Exam Pattern 2020
- 12 RBI Grade B Prelims 2020 Phase I Exam 2020 Detailed Syllabus
- 13 RBI Grade B Officer Phase II 2020 Mains Syllabus
- 14 RBI Manager Preparation Guidelines
- 15 What is the Online Registration date of RBI Recruitment 2020?
- 16 What is the RBI Grade B Salary?
- 17 RBI Exam 2020 Education Qualification?
- 18 How many attempts are there for the RBI Officers Grade B exam 2020?
- 19 What is the Age Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020?
- 20 Will RBI after written exam Conduct an interview?
- 21 Is RBI 2020 exam Bilingual?
- 22 What is the Difference between RBI Grade A Officer and RBI Grade B Officer?
- 23 Is RBI a Central government job?
- 24 What is the RBI Grade B Online Application fee?
- 25 How many attempts are for RBI Grade B?
RBI Grade B Exam Dates
|RBI Grade B Online Application||September 2020|
|Application Fees||October 2020|
|Phase I Exam Date||November 2020|
|Result of Phase I Exam||November 2020|
|Phase II Exam General||December 2020|
|RBI Grade B DEPR/ DSIM Paper II & III||December 2020|
|Interview||To be Notified Later|
|Final Result||To be Notified Later|
- General Officer
RBI will release the official notification in September 2020. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want govt. job in Banking Sector.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020 Latest Update
RBI Assistant Mains Examination 2020 Postponed. The RBI Assistant Mains exam 2020 has been postponed due to Coronavirus. The new exam dates will be announced later on Bank’s website after the completion of lockdown.
RBI Grade B Interviews for Grade B (DR) – DEPR and for Grade B (DR) – DSIM Latest Update
Interviews of RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR scheduled between May 4th to May 7th, 2020 and for Grade B (DR) – DSIM scheduled between April 20th to April 28th, 2020 have been postponed due to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus. The officials announce new updates after the completion of lockdown.
RBI Grade B 2020 General Officer Exam Pattern
Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Officers Exam Conducted in 3 phase
- RBI Prelims 2020
- RBI Mains
It’s mandatory to clear all 3 phases of the exam to get selected in RBI Grade B Post 2020.
RBI Grade B General Phase I Exam Pattern 2020
- Composite Time: 2 Hours
RBI Grade B Phase II 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Type of Paper||Marks||Time Duration|
|Economics & Social Issues||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
|English Writing Skills||Descriptive||100||90 Minutes|
|Finance & Management||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
RBI Grade-B Interview 2020
The Interview process based on the aggregate marks obtained in RBI Phase I and RBI Phase II 2020. The interview will be of 50 marks.
Final Selection of the candidate basis on Phase II Exam 2020 and RBI Grade B Officer Interview 2020.
RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR Officer Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
Reserve Bank of India is Banker’s Bank and a lot of variations in exam syllabus as compared to IBPS. Candidates check the detailed syllabus from here. Analyze the complete syllabus of Exam Paper and making topic wise notes. Practice Previous years RBI exam papers to get an idea about the kind of question asked in RBI Exam 2020.
RBI Grade B (DR) – DEPR Exam Pattern 2020
|Economics objective type paper I||100||120|
|Economics Descriptive Type paper II||100||180|
|English Descriptive Paper III||100||90|
RBI Grade B (DR) – DSIM Exam Pattern 2020
|Statistic objective type paper I||100||120|
|Statistic Descriptive Type paper II||100||180|
|English Descriptive Paper III||100||90|
RBI Grade B Prelims 2020 Phase I Exam 2020 Detailed Syllabus
General Awareness Syllabus for RBI Grade B Officer 2020
Candidates are advised to check Free study material for their exam Preparation.
Total number of questions: 80 questions of 80 marks
RBI Manager Current Affairs
- National & International News,
- Awards & Authors,
- Sports News,
- Summits & Conferences,
- Agreement & Deals,
- Science & technology, etc.
RBI Manager Banking & Financial + Economic News
- Banking Terminology
- Banking & Economic news
- Monetary policies
- Current rates
- Financial & Economic News
- Economics terms, etc.
RBI Manager Static GK
- Mountains Rivers,
- Thermal Power Plants,
- Airports, etc.
English Language Syllabus for RBI Grade B Officer 2020
- Spotting Error
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
RBI Grade B Officer 2020 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Questions
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Speed & Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Permutation & Combination
- Probability, etc.
RBI Grade B Officer Reasoning Ability Syllabus 2020
- Puzzle test
- Seating Arrangement
- Linear Arrangement
- Logical / Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
RBI Grade B Officer Phase II 2020 Mains Syllabus
- Poor educational standards
- Poor Infrastructure
- The balance of Payment deterioration.
- High levels of private debt
- Inequality has risen rather than decreased.
- Large Budget Deficit
- Rigid labor Laws
- Inefficient agriculture
- Slowdown in growth
- Child Marriage
- Child Labour
- Regionalism and Language Conflicts
Paper-II -English Descriptive Paper
English Descriptive Paper is conducted to judge the writing skills of the candidate.
Paper-III -Finance and Management
Finance & Management related questions.
RBI Manager Preparation Guidelines
- Applicant checks the syllabus and Prepare according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practice Previous years RBI Grade B Officer question papers.
What is the Online Registration date of RBI Recruitment 2020?
Online registration date for all posts will start in September 2020.
What is the RBI Grade B Salary?
Approximately Rs. 75,830/- applicants can check all the details related to salary structure from RBI Official website.
RBI Exam 2020 Education Qualification?
Candidate has a graduate degree in any discipline to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2020.
How many attempts are there for the RBI Officers Grade B exam 2020?
For General category: 6 times and No restriction applies for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
What is the Age Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020?
Age criteria: 21 to 30 Years, an applicant can check the RBI official notification for the age relaxation criteria.
Will RBI after written exam Conduct an interview?
Yes, The candidates who cleared RBI Phase II main Exam 2020 will be eligible for the Interview round.
Is RBI 2020 exam Bilingual?
Except Test of English language the exam will be in Hindi and English.
What is the Difference between RBI Grade A Officer and RBI Grade B Officer?
Grade A Officer Post: Assistant Manager
Grade B Officer Post: Manager
Is RBI a Central government job?
RBI is the apex institution of Banks. Its neither a state govt. or a central govt. job.
What is the RBI Grade B Online Application fee?
For General, OBC category – Rs. 850/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
How many attempts are for RBI Grade B?
Applicants from the General category can attempt the RBI Grade B exam up to 6 times. There is no restriction on the no. of attempts for candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories.
Please Bookmark our page by pressing (ctrl+D). Check the latest Sarkari Naukri updates here. Candidates are advised to check RBI Govt.jobs syllabus, RBI Exam Pattern and more on our site.
Keep following www.jobssearch247.com for regular free jobs alert.
You can also subscribe to our Email Subscription service for daily exam-related updates.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM