SAIL Recruitment 2020(West Bengal): Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced the Recruitment Notification of Technician Apprentice 2020 in Burnpur, Westbengal. Check here the Online Application Form for SAIL Recruitment 2020. You can also apply at SAIL Official Website https://www.sail.co.in/
- 1 SAIL Apprentice 2020 Online Registration Process
- 2 SAIL WestBengal Govt Job 2020 Vacancy Details: 100 Posts
- 3 SAIL Apprentice 2020 Number of Seats including Reservation
- 4 Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Age Criteria
- 5 SAIL Technician Apprentice 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Educational Qualification SAIL Apprentice 2020 Posts
- 7 Training Period for SAIL Technician Apprentice
- 8 SAIL Technician Post 2020 Selection process
- 9 SAIL 2020 Application Procedure
- 10 How to Apply For SAIL 2020 Jobs
- 11 Exam Pattern/ Selection Process for SAIL Technician Apprentice 2020
- 12 SAIL 2020 Written Exam
- 13 Syllabus for SAIL 2020
- 14 Required Documents
- 15 SAIL Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
- 16 What is the Full Form of SAIL?
- 17 Which profile of Job in SAIL?
- 18 Salary of Apprentice in SAIL?
- 19 What is the Eligibility Criteria for SAIL?
- 20 What is the last date to apply for Apprentice Posts 2020?
- 21 How and from where to apply for SAIL Apprentice 2020?
- 22 What is the maximum age limit for Apprentice?
- 23 What are the essential qualifications for SAIL 2020?
- 24 How can I join SAIL?
- 25 How many vacancies are there in SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
SAIL Apprentice 2020 Online Registration Process
|Opening Date of Application||03/03/2020|
|Closing Date of Application||17/03/2020|
SAIL WestBengal Govt Job 2020 Vacancy Details: 100 Posts
SAIL Apprentice 2020 Number of Seats including Reservation
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Age Criteria
|Age Limit(as on 28.02.2020)|
SAIL Technician Apprentice 2020 Application Fee
- No Fee
Educational Qualification SAIL Apprentice 2020 Posts
|Technician Apprentice||Diploma in Engineering in Related Field.|
Training Period for SAIL Technician Apprentice
|Technician Apprentice||01 Year|
SAIL Technician Post 2020 Selection process
|Technician Apprentice||Written test & Interview|
SAIL 2020 Application Procedure
Applicant Apply through Online Mode.
How to Apply For SAIL 2020 Jobs
- Visit the official website of SAIL https://www.sail.co.in/
- Click on Apply Online “SAIL Technician Apprentice 2020 Registration Form”
- Fill the application form by filling your basic details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidate should have Valid Email ID and active Mobile Number at the time of filling the application form.
- The candidate gets a system generated Registration Number & Password.
- Save Registration No. & Password for Future Reference.
Exam Pattern/ Selection Process for SAIL Technician Apprentice 2020
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
SAIL 2020 Written Exam
|Exam type||Multiple Choice Questions|
General knowledge & Current Affairs
Relevant Engineering Discipline
Syllabus for SAIL 2020
Syllabus for Technical Aptitude:
- Based on Technical/Engineering Subject
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Boats and Streams.
- Stocks and Share.
- Surds and Indices.
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest etc.
Syllabus for English Language:
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
Documents required at the time of filling the Application form, Personal Interview & Certification Verification Process. Applicants are advised to check SAIL Official Notification for detailed information regarding SAIL Apprentice Training Program 2020.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Diploma Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card or License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested Photocopies of Certificate etc.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
What is the Full Form of SAIL?
The Full Form of SAIL is the Steel Authority of India.
Which profile of Job in SAIL?
Apprentice Vacancy in SAIL Recruitment 2020.
Salary of Apprentice in SAIL?
The salary for apprentices will be fixed before the exam. In the official notification, the salary will be mention by the officials for the Apprentice post.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for SAIL?
The Eligibility Criteria for SAIL are as follows: Candidates
must be a citizen of India.
should hold any 10TH in any reputation university/institution
must be between18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020.
What is the last date to apply for Apprentice Posts 2020?
The last date to apply is 17/03/2020.
How and from where to apply for SAIL Apprentice 2020?
Candidates can apply for SAIL Technician Apprentice 2020 from the official link provided or visit the official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the SAIL Apprentice 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by SAIL. you can also apply by the direct link provided in the above article.
What is the maximum age limit for Apprentice?
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. The maximum age limit is 28 years.
What are the essential qualifications for SAIL 2020?
Candidates should have completed 10.
How can I join SAIL?
Firstly candidates have to check the official notification. Candidates should apply only when they meet the required eligibility criteria. After applying in SAIL, It will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the SAIL only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process.
How many vacancies are there in SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
There are totally of 100 vacancies.
Job Seekers, who want Govt. Recruitment 2020-2021, SAIL Job 2020, Apprentice Training 2020, SAIL Exam Syllabus 2020, etc. Keep Follow & Bookmark our website www.jobssearch247.com.
Candidates can check all the details regarding SAIL 2020 Exam Syllabus, Selection procedure of SAIL Recruitment 2020, Examination Pattern, etc. You can also drop comments in our comment box. Our Team will revert you back as soon as possible.
All The Very Best !!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM