SSC JHT Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission released the recruitment notification for the Group B Non-Gazetted posts of JHT Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, etc. for various Ministries, Departments, and Organization in the Government of India.
The Staff Service Commission is the responsible body for conducting the SSC Exams 2020. SSC JHT Exam 2020 is conducted to recruit applicants in Group B Posts in various ministries, departments, offices of the Government of India. The dates of SSC Jobs 2020 registration will be from 30/June/2020 to 25/July/2020.
- 1 SSC Jobs 2020 Important Dates
- 2 SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 Released
- 3 Download SSC JHT 2020 Admit Card@ssc.nic.in
- 4 ssc.nic.in SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
- 5 SSC JHT Exam Application Fee
- 6 SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 7 SSC Jobs 2020 @ssc.nic.in
- 8 SSC JHT Salary 2020
- 9 SSC JHT 2020 Application Form
- 10 SSC Jobs FAQs
- 11 When the SSC JHT 2020 application starts?
- 12 Is the exam conducted every year?
- 13 In which mode the exam is conducted?
- 14 How many candidates appear in the exam?
- 15 How many papers are there in the exam?
- 16 What is the type of questions?
- 17 How are candidates selected for the exam?
- 18 How to apply for the SSC JHT exam?
- 19 What is the exam fee?
- 20 How can I pay the application fee?
SSC Jobs 2020 Important Dates
- Staff Selection Commission has published SSC JHT Notification on June 30, 2020.
- More than 283+ vacancies to be filled.
- SSC JHT application form is available from June 2, 2020, to July 15, 2020.
- SSC Paper 1 conducted from October 2020 to November 2020.
- SSC Paper 2 will be held in March 2021.
- Paper 1 is a computer-based test.
- Paper 2 is a descriptive test.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT recruitment 2020, SSC JHT Recruitment 2020, application dates, application fees, eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, the salary of SSC Junior Hindi Translator, important links, etc. For the queries or any doubt regarding SSC JHT, you can comment on us via the comment form given below.
SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 Released
SSC Staff Selection Commission released the admit card for the online exam of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for NWR, MPR and CR on the official website of staff selection commission.
SSC JHT Admit Card Download Link Region Wise
|Region||SSC JHT Admit Card||SSC Official Website|
|SSC North Western Region||SSC NWR JHT Admit Card||http://www.sscnwr.org/|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||SSC MPR JHT Admit Card||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
|SSC Central Region||SSC CR JHT Admit Card||http://www.ssc-cr.org/|
|SSC North Region||SSC NR JHT Admit Card||http://www.sscnr.net.in/|
|SSC Western Region||SSC WR JHT Admit Card||http://www.sscwr.net/|
|SSC North Eastern Region||SSC NET JHT Admit CArd||http://www.sscner.org.in/|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||SSC KKR JHT Admit Card||http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/|
|SSV Southern Region||SSC SR JHT Admit CArd||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/|
|SSC Eastern Region||SSC ER JHT Admit Card||http://www.sscer.org/|
Download SSC JHT 2020 Admit Card@ssc.nic.in
Admit card for Paper 1 release date – November 2020 on the SSC Official website. The admit card uploaded on the official website . The process to download admit card 2020 is mentioned below-
- Visit the Region Wise SSC official website.
- Region-wise selects the admit card 2020.
- Enter the registration number and password to the login process.
- Finally, click on the submit button to download SSC Group B admit card.
ssc.nic.in SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
The Application Dates for SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|Application Mode||Online Apply|
|Starting Date to apply||29 June 2020|
|Closing Date||25 July 2020|
|Last date for online fee payment||27 July 2020|
|Last date for offline fee payment||27 July 2020|
|Last date of fee payment through Challan||29 July 2020|
|SSC JHT Exam admit card||06 November 2020|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Computer Based Exam Date||19 November 2020|
|SSC JHT Paper 2 Descriptive Exam Date||31 January 2021|
|Declaration of the final result||February 2021|
SSC JHT Exam Application Fee
The Application Fee for SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|SC/ST/Female Candidates||No Fees|
|General/OBC candidate||Rs. 100/-|
SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for SSC Jobs
The Education Qualification for SSC JHT 2020 are as follows:
|For Post Code A to D||Post-graduation Degree or certified course in Hindi to English translation and vice-versa or two years’ experience in Hindi to English translation & vice-versa|
|For Post Code E||Post-graduation Degree or certified course in Hindi to English translation and vice-versa or three years’ experience in Hindi to English translation & vice-versa|
Also Check: UGC NET Form correction dates Extended
SSC JHT Age Limit
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age- 30 years
Note: Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given relaxation as per government rules.
SSC Jobs 2020 @ssc.nic.in
The post details of ssc.nic.in jobs are given below:
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service|
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces|
|D||Junior Translator (JT) or Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of Do P&T for JT/ JHT|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator|
SSC JHT Salary 2020
|Junior Hindi Translator JHT||Rs. 35,400- Rs. 1,12,400|
|Senior Hindi Translator SHT||Rs. 44,900- Rs.1,42,400|
Also check: Latest Railway Jobs
SSC JHT 2020 Application Form
The JHT application form process has started in June 2020. Follow the steps to fill the application form of SSC JHT 2020-
Part 1st: SSC Jobs Registration Process 2020 Part email@example.com
- Visit Official Website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
- Click on Registration now for one-time registration.
- Enter the details carefully. Ensure that all the details should be correct.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Part 2nd: SSC Jobs Application Form firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login with registration number and password.
- Click on the link Apply SSC JHT 2020.
- Enter all details and click on the I Agree with the button.
- Recheck the application form before the final submission.
- Pay the SSC Group B application fee in online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.
SSC Jobs FAQs
When the SSC JHT 2020 application starts?
Is the exam conducted every year?
Yes, the exam is conducted every year.
In which mode the exam is conducted?
The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode.
How many candidates appear in the exam?
A total of 12,359 candidates appeared in the 2019 exam.
How many papers are there in the exam?
The exam comprises two papers:1 and 2.
What is the type of questions?
The exam comprises both objective and conventional type questions.
How are candidates selected for the exam?
Candidates are selected based on their performance in both Paper 1 and 2.
How to apply for the SSC JHT exam?
Candidates need to fill SSC JHT application form online only.
What is the exam fee?
The application fee is Rs 100.
How can I pay the application fee?
The application fee can be paid both online and offline.
You can subscribe to our website www.jobssearch247.com and bookmark our page using (Ctrl+D). By subscribing to our page, we assure you that none of the job alerts will get missed out.
I hope this detailed Information regarding Government Jobs 2020, SSC JHT Recruitment 2020,, SSC Notification 2020 helps you achieve your aim. For any query related to the exams, drop a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.