UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India UCIL released a notification for the 136 posts of Graduate Trainee, Mining Mate Apprentice, Laboratory Assistant, Boiler-cum-Compressor, Winding Engine Driver, etc.
The Online Application has begun on 18/05/2020 and the closing date is 22/06/2020. In this article, candidates can check UCIL Recruitment 2020-21, UCIL Official notification, Online Application link, Vacancy details, Eligibility and Age Criteria, Application fee, etc. Candidates who are interested to join the Uranium Corporation of India UCIL 2020 can apply.
- 1 Uranium Corporation of India UCIL भारतीय यूरेनियम निगम लिमिटेड
- 2 ucil apprentice recruitment 2020
- 3 UCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 4 Application Fee for Apprenticeship Training in UCIL Recruitment 2020
- 5 Age Limit UCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice
- 6 Education Qualification UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 7 Training and Stipend During Apprentice Training UCIL
- 8 Salary Details UCIL Recruitment 2020
- 9 How to Apply for UCIL Govt. Jobs 2020 Recruitment?
- 10 UCIL Recruitment for Apprentice stands invalid if
- 11 How To Download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020?
- 12 Documents Required along with UCIL Exam 2020 Call Letter
- 13 Selection Procedure for UCIL Recruitment Online form 2020
- 14 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for UCIL Recruitment Freejobalert
- 15 Exam Pattern of UCIL Recruitment 2020
- 16 UCIL Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2020
- 17 UCIL Frequently Asked Question FAQs
Uranium Corporation of India UCIL भारतीय यूरेनियम निगम लिमिटेड
UCIL is a centrally owned Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy for uranium mining and uranium processing. UCIL founded in 1967 and its Functions are, in India the mining and milling of uranium ore. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the number of posts notified depending upon the circumstances. The exam date would be announced by the organization after the application process is completed. Candidates can check eligibility, the selection process, and other details here.
Latest Updates: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) released the admit card for UCIL Apprentice Post on 20 November 2020. The UCIL Exam held on 06 December 2020.
Direct Link to Download UCIL Admit Card 2020: Click Here
ucil apprentice recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL)|
|UCIL Recruitment Online form 2020||18 May 2020|
|Closing Date||22 June 2020|
|UCIL Exam Admit Card 2020||20 November 2020|
|Exam Date 2020||06 December 2020|
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Graduate Operational Trainee Chemical||4|
|Winding Engine Driver-b||14|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||6|
Application Fee for Apprenticeship Training in UCIL Recruitment 2020
- UR/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female– Nil
- Payment Mode – Application fee deposit through Online Mode
Age Limit UCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice
All the candidates are suggested to check below the age limit for recruitment of ucil apprentice post 2020:
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST by 5 years i.e. up to 45 years
- Upper age limit for OBC by 3 years i.e. up to 43 years
Education Qualification UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanized Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 10th passed with the Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by the Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Metric or equivalent. The candidate must possess the Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years of working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster: Metric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Metric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Training and Stipend During Apprentice Training UCIL
Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)
Training Period – 2 Years
Stipend during 1st year training – Rs. 33,994/-
Stipend during 2nd year training – Rs. 30,890/-
Apprentice(Mining Mate) & Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)
Stipend during 1st year training – 70% of Minimum Wage
Stipend during 2nd year training – 80% of Minimum Wage
Salary Details UCIL Recruitment 2020
Mining Mate –C
Pay Scale- Rs. 33,087/-
Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A
Pay Scale- Rs. 32,180/-
Winding Engine Driver-B
Pay Scale- Rs. 32,633/-
How to Apply for UCIL Govt. Jobs 2020 Recruitment?
Application Process UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Apply – Online
- Official Website – Applicants can apply for the application form from the UCIL official website.
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Candidates suggested that all the details filled in the application form should be correct and fill up the application form carefully.
- Next attached all the necessary documents
- Once recheck the details very clearly
- now pay the application fee or apprentice fee for UCIL vacancy 2020.
- Next click on the submit button
- then take a hard copy of the UCIL application form and use it for future reference.
UCIL Recruitment for Apprentice stands invalid if
- Providing wrong information in the UCIL Recruitment for Apprentice.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UCIL Apprentice Application by post.
How To Download UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020?
Follow the steps to download the UCIL Apprentice Hall Ticket 2020:
Step 1: inspect the official website of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
Step 2: Click on “Jobs” Tab andEnter “User ID” and “Password”
Step 3: Download and take a print out of UCIL Admit Card 2020.
Step 4: Save the “UCIL Apprentice Admit Card 2020 – 2021 Hall Ticket” for the future reference.
Documents Required along with UCIL Exam 2020 Call Letter
Applicants need to carry government approved valid ID proofs along with the UCIL Apprentice admit card 2020-21
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- Employee ID card
Selection Procedure for UCIL Recruitment Online form 2020
There will be 2 stages of the selection process-
1. Written Exam
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for UCIL Recruitment Freejobalert
In this article the UCIL Apprentice and various posts syllabus, 2020 uploaded. The competition level of Government Exams is very high, So to crack the govt. exams aspirants have to work hard. Besides that, without knowledge of the Syllabus of the recruitment post, no one can take the best preparation. Therefore, analyze the entire syllabus of UCIL recruitment 2020 here.
Exam Pattern of UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Time Duration – 2 Hours
- No Negative Marking
- Question Paper is in Hindi and English
|General Knowledge and Awareness||10||10|
UCIL Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2020
General English syllabus for Job Alert CIL
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
General Knowledge/ Awareness for Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2020
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Countries and capitals
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- International issues
- Famous Places in India
- Economic issues in India
- National and international current affairs
- World organizations
- Important Dates
- Books And Author
- New inventions
- Musical Instruments
- Political Science
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Important Places
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Science and innovations
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for Uranium Corporation of India Training
- Decision Making.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Non-Verbal series.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
Numerical Ability @ucil.gov.in
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratios and Proportions
- Pie Charts
- Line Chart
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Profit & Loss
- Whole Numbers
- Number Systems
- Rate of Interest
- Bar Charts
- Decimals & Fractions
- Time and Distance
- Table Charts
- Time & Work
- Data Interpretation
- Mixture & Allegation
UCIL Frequently Asked Question FAQs
www.jobssearch247.com is an educational website. Keep Follow & Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our Website & get the latest Jobs, upcoming Government Jobs 2020, UCIL Recruitment 2020, UCIL Exam Pattern 2020, UCIL Syllabus 2020, Fresher Jobs 2020, Govt. Jobs, भारतीय यूरेनियम निगम लिमिटेड जॉब 2020 वेकेंसी, Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Jobs 2020, etc. Candidates can share their feedback with a Comment box and subscribe to our channel to find out the latest Govt. job updates.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM