UGC Calendar 2020-2021: The new academic session for old students will commence from 1 August, while for the new students it will be 1 September 2020. The admissions for the 2020-2021 session will be conducted between 1 August to 31 August 2020.
- 1 UGC Calendar 2020-2021
- 2 Academic UGC Calendar 2020-21
- 3 Guidelines issued by UGC for 2020-21
- 4 UGC Calendar 2020-21 FAQ
- 4.1 How many times is UGC NET conducted in a year?
- 4.2 For how many subjects is the UGC NET exam conducted?
- 4.3 Is UGC NET conducted is an online exam?
- 4.4 What are the Age eligibility criteria for the UGC NET exam 2020?
- 4.5 Is there any negative marking in UGC NET Exam 2020-21?
- 4.6 What is the minimum eligibility criteria for UGC NET Exam 2020-21?
- 4.7 What are the passing marks for the UGC NET exam?
- 4.8 What is the Application Fee for the UGC NET exam 2020?
- 4.9 How long is NET Scorecard Valid?
- 4.10 How many attempts are there for the UGC NET exam?
- 4.11 Is Aadhar card mandatory to apply for the exam?
- 5 UGC NET 2020 June Session Exam Pattern
- 6 UGC NET JRF AND SRF 2020 Qualifying Marks
UGC Calendar 2020-2021
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic situation Recommendations of Experts, UGC University Grants Commission has released the official notification of UGC calendar 2020-21. Candidates are advised to check UGC Syllabus 2020-21 for Exam Preparation.
Academic UGC Calendar 2020-21
The UGC Calendar 2020-21 is given below:
|Admission Process||01/08/2020 to 31/08/2020|
|Commencement of Classes Students of 2nd and 3rd year Fresh Batch||01/08/2020 to 01/09/2020|
|Conduct of Examinations||01/01/2021 to 25/01/2021|
|Even Semester Classes||27/01/2021|
|Dispersal of Classes||25/05/2021|
|Conduct of Examination||26/05/2021 to 25/06/2021|
|Summer Vacations||01/07/2021 to 30/07/2021|
|Commencement of the next academic session||02/08/2021|
Guidelines issued by UGC for 2020-21
- Universities may follow a six-week pattern.
- Laboratory assignments and practical experiments through virtual laboratories.
- Sharing of the recorded visuals of laboratory work available.
- The link provided by MHRD for virtual laboratories.
- Develop a virtual classroom and video conferencing facility.
- All teachers should be trained in technology.
- Prepare E-Content and lab experiences and uploaded on the university website.
- Strengthen the mechanism of mentor-mentee counseling.
- Record the travel history or stay a history of teachers and students. Check all about UGC NET Exam 2020.
- For more details visit here
UGC Calendar 2020-21 FAQ
How many times is UGC NET conducted in a year?
Twice a year in June and December
For how many subjects is the UGC NET exam conducted?
For 81 Subjects UGC NET exam is conducted.
Is UGC NET conducted is an online exam?
Yes, UGC NET is a Computer Based Test
What are the Age eligibility criteria for the UGC NET exam 2020?
The Age eligibility criteria for the UGC NET exam 2020 is :
For Junior research fellow JRF maximum 30 years and for the post of Assistant professor there is no maximum age limit.
Is there any negative marking in UGC NET Exam 2020-21?
No, there is no negative marking in UGC NET Exam 2020-21.
What is the minimum eligibility criteria for UGC NET Exam 2020-21?
The minimum eligibility criteria for UGC NET Exam 2020-21 is a Minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Post Graduation.
What are the passing marks for the UGC NET exam?
The passing marks for the UGC NET exam is40 % marks in paper first.
What is the Application Fee for the UGC NET exam 2020?
UGC NET Application Fee 2020-21:
For General: Rs. 1000/-
OBC-NCL/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs. 250/-
How long is NET Scorecard Valid?
Validity period of NET Scorecard is:
For JRF: valid for 3 years
For Lectureship: valid for the lifetime
How many attempts are there for the UGC NET exam?
The number of attempts in UGC NET exam is:
For JRF: 3 attempts
Lectureship: no maximum number of attempts.
Is Aadhar card mandatory to apply for the exam?
No, Candidate can mention any identification number like PAN Card, Ration Card, etc.
UGC NET 2020 June Session Exam Pattern
- The Exam has 2 papers: Paper 1st and Paper 2nd
- Paper 1st Compulsory and the same for all eligible applicants.
- Paper 2nd Subject-based
- Exam Duration Combined: 3 hours
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
- No Negative marking.
UGC NET JRF AND SRF 2020 Qualifying Marks
The Qualifying Marks are as follows:
- General/EWS: 40% aggregate marks in both papers
- OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD: 35% aggregate marks in both papers
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com for all news related to UGC Calendar 2020-21, and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our email services to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM