UP Postal Circle GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification Published for UP Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM and ABPM) GDS 3951 Posts. The closing date to apply UP GDS 2020 Online application form is 15/05/2020.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- 2 UP GDS Online Registration Application Dates
- 3 UP GDS 2020 Category Wise Vacancy Details 2020
- 4 Application Fee For UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- 5 Age Limit UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- 6 Educational Qualification For UP GDS 2020
- 7 GDS Salary 2020
- 8 How to Apply UP GDS Recruitment 2020?
- 9 UP GDS 2020 Selection Procedure
- 10 UP Postal Circle GDS FAQ
- 11 Is Gramin Dak Sevak GDS is Central Government Job?
- 12 Is there any promotion in Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Post Master GDS BPM?
- 13 Can GDS become Postal Assistant?
- 14 How do candidates get a job with the GDS?
Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
It is to inform you that due to COVID-19 Coronavirus and lockdown situation, the Indian Postal department extended the date of registration, Fee payment. Hence the closing date to apply UP GDS 2020 Online application form is 15/05/2020.
The UP Government invites applications from eligible candidates having High School (10th) Certificate. UP Postal Circle invite applicants for various posts- Multi tasking staff, Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman Male guards, Assistants, etc.
UP GDS Online Registration Application Dates
UP GDS 2020 Category Wise Vacancy Details 2020
Application Fee For UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- For UR/ OC/OBC/EWS Male – Rs. 100/-
- For Others – Nil
Pay the Application Fee through E-Challan Mode or Online Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Age Limit UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- For General Candidates: 18 years – 40 Years
- Upper Age limit For
- SC/ST: 05 Years i.e. 45 Years
- OBC: 03 Years i.e. 43 Years
- PwD: 10 Years i.e. 50 years
Note: Candidates refer to the official notification for age relaxation criteria.
Educational Qualification For UP GDS 2020
1. Pass Certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
2. Basic Computer Training Course from any Computer Training Center.
3. Candidate should have studied the local language.
GDS Salary 2020
1. Branch Post Master BPM Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
2. Assistant Branch Post Master ABPM Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
How to Apply UP GDS Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official Website www.appost.in
- Click on the link Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2020 Application form.
- Fill the form with complete details and Ensure that all the information that you have entered should be correct, before the final submission of the GDS application form 2020.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make Fee Payment as the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out of application form for further reference.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
UP GDS 2020 Selection Procedure
1. Merit Basis: Selection of GDS 3951 Posts based on the merit list.
2. Document Verification: Final Selection of the candidates based on verification of original certificate and documents.
UP Postal Circle GDS FAQ
Is Gramin Dak Sevak GDS is Central Government Job?
Yes, The Indian Post Comes under the central Government’s Department of Posts.
Is there any promotion in Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Post Master GDS BPM?
Candidates can write the departmental exam for recruits in the higher post after 3 years and 5 years of service as GDS BPM.
Can GDS become Postal Assistant?
Gramin Dak Sevaks are the holders of Civil Post, their appointment will be by direct recruitment. GDS should complete its 5-year minimum service for the promotional exam of GDS to Postal Assistant.
How do candidates get a job with the GDS?
UP GDS has released a recruitment 2020 notification to fill 3,951 for the BPM Branch Post Master & Assistant Branch post-Master/ Gramin Dak Sevak.
Bookmark our website www.jobssearch247.com for upcoming updates on UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 of GDS Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Mail Guard, Multitasking Staff MTS, etc.