UPSC Recruitment 2020: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020 Invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for Jr Scientific Officer, Regional Home Economist, Scientist B: 41 Posts
- 1 UPSC 2020 Details of Notification
- 2 Application Fee UPSC Recruitment 2020
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details: Total 41 Posts
- 4 Union Public Service Commission 2020 Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 5 UPSC Jobs 2020 Age Criteria
- 6 Education Qualification/Academic Criteria/ExperienceUPSC Jobs 2020
- 7 UPSC UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Jobs 2020 Salary
- 8 How to Apply for Recruitment in UPSC 2020 Posts?
- 9 UPSC UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020 Selection procedure
UPSC 2020 Details of Notification
|Closing Date of Application||12/03/2020|
|Application Mode||Through Online|
Application Fee UPSC Recruitment 2020
|Women Candidates||Fee Exempted|
|Mode of Payment of Fee||Online/ Offline|
- Candidates are Required to Online Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking or Pay Offline Application Fee in any Branch of State Bank of India (SbI) branch.
- Applicants should pay the application fee in the prescribed format.
- Once Aplication fee is deposited against an application form is not refundable / adjustable.
- Commission will not responsible any Unsuccessful Payment / Transaction Status Failure / Transaction Status Pending.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details: Total 41 Posts
The department wise UPSC vacancy are given below:
|Department of Agriculture||Junior Scientific||02|
|Central Soil and Materials Research Station||Regional Home Economist||01|
|Central Soil and Materials Research Station||(Civil Engineering)||07|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||’ (Civil Engineering)||24|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||(Electrical Engineering)||02|
|Department of Water Resources||(Environmental Engineering)||02|
|Department of Water Resources||(Mechanical Engineering)||02|
|Central Soil and Material Research Station||Scientist ‘B’ (Geo Physics)||01|
Union Public Service Commission 2020 Category Wise Vacancy Details
The category wise vacancy details are as follows:
|Junior Scientific Officer||—||—||—||01||01|
|Regional Home Economist||—||01||—||—||—|
UPSC Jobs 2020 Age Criteria
The Age Criteria for different posts are as follows:
|Junior Scientific Officer||30 years|
|Regional Home Economist||38 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ in various departments||35 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Geo Physics)||38 years|
Education Qualification/Academic Criteria/ExperienceUPSC Jobs 2020
|POST||Education Criteria||Experience Criteria|
|Junior Scientific Officer||M.Sc. (Microbiology.) OR M.Sc. (Botany with Specialization in Plant Pathology OR Microbiology OR Mycology.||—|
|Regional Home Economist||Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Sociology or Home Science OR Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) with Master of Business Administration.||—|
|Scientist||Bachelor’s Degree||03 Years|
UPSC UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Jobs 2020 Salary
|Junior Scientific Officer||Rs.9300 – 34,800/-|
|Regional Home Economist||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
| Scientist ‘B’ (Civil Engineering) |
|Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Geo Physics)||Rs.15,600 – 1,77,500/-|
How to Apply for Recruitment in UPSC 2020 Posts?
- Candidates must Apply Online through the Official Website.
- Upload Relevant Documents like Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification etc.
- Scanned copy of Essential Academic Qualification and Passed Matriculation Certificate showing date of birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned copy of all Relevant documents showing higher qualification, experience etc.
- Caste Certificate/EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
- Physical Handicapped certificate from Competent Authority.
- Candidates are Advised to Fill Their Correct & Active Email-ID and Mobile Number.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take print out of the Online Recruitment Application for future Reference.
UPSC UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020 Selection procedure
Selection of the Candidate will be made through Written Test and Interview.
|Written Test Duration||02 Hours|
|Medium of Test||Hindi/English|
Note: Candidates can check the all the detailed Information through Official Advertisement of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jr Scientific Officer, Economist, Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment.
Aspirants, who want UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021, Govt. Jobs 2020,latest updates Bookmark our website www.jobssearch247.com
Keep following our website for latest fresher, Central Government Jobs, State Govt. Jobs, Free Job Alert, upcoming Jobs 2020-2021 Notifications etc.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our Experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
All The Very Best a Stay tuned for Upcoming Updates!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM