IELTS 2020 Exam Dates Pattern Eligibility Syllabus Bands: In this article, we are covering IELTS 2020 Exam details for Indian students. Check Latest IELTS 2020 Exam Dates Pattern Eligibility Syllabus Bands, Results, etc. Visit our website daily for any changes regarding the exam.
- 1 Recent updates in IELTS
- 2 IELTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Maximum Attempts in IELTS exam
- 4 Educational Eligibility for IELTS Exam 2020
- 5 Paper Pattern of IELTS Exam 2020
- 6 IELTS 2020 listening Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- 7 IELTS 2020 Reading Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- 8 IELTS 2020 Writing Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- 9 IELTS 2020 Speaking Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- 10 IELTS Exam 2020 Result 9 Band Scale
Recent updates in IELTS
IELTS Test Latest Update 2020: IELTS Exam fee is being revised to INR 14,000 for registrations from 1st-April-2020.
IELTS Partners has also launched the IELTS Indicator. It is an online English language test for students who are affected by the COVID-19 and are not able to attend the IELTS test center. IELTS Indicator assess the student’s English language skills in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Students can take the IELTS test online from their homes. IELTS Indicator Booking will be open from 22-April-2020.
- The IELTS Indicator test uses official IELTS test questions.
- The IELTS Indicator test is available in countries where IELTS testing has been suspended due to Coronavirus restrictions in 2020.
IELTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The IELTS 2020 test is not recommended for those candidates who are under 16 years. IELTS can be taken by anyone.
The minimum age requirement is lowered for Canadian Citizenship. Applicants between 14-64 years who want to move Canada have to meet language requirements set by the authority of Canada.
Maximum Attempts in IELTS exam
There is no limit set by the conducting authority for taking IELTS Exam 2020. However, candidate has to pay examination fee for every attempt.
Educational Eligibility for IELTS Exam 2020
No Minimum Eligibility Criteria for IELTS 2020. Anyone who wants to Pursue Higher Studies in abroad can attempt for IELTS 2020 exam.
Paper Pattern of IELTS Exam 2020
The Exam 2020 has 4 Sections:
- Listening Section
- Reading Section
- Writing Section
- Speaking Section
Note: The Total Score is the Sum assured in 4 sections. The Time Duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 45 Minutes.
IELTS 2020 listening Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- In IELTS Exam 2020 listening Section, Candidate listen 4 recorded Texts, Monologues and Conversation and write answers to a series of Questions.
- Understand the ability of idea and detailed information, ability to check the opinion and Idea, understand the purpose of development of ideas.
- Time Allotted: 30 Minutes
A conversation on Social Topic like arrangement of trip, organizing an event etc.
Talk on General Topic. This means that candidate listen to speaker giving information about a public event, a service etc.
This is a conversation between 2 to 3 people in an educational topic or training Topic. This means that you listen to up to people talking to each other about an assignment for a Topic, an academic subject etc.
This is based on an academic Topic or study-related. This means you will listen a speaker’s lecture or talk, which is focused academically related.
IELTS 2020 Reading Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- Reading Section consist 3 or 4 Reading Passage.
- Total Questions candidate have to answer from Reading Passage.
- Questions include reading of Gist, Reading for Ideas, Skimming, understand Logical Arguments, and understand Writer’s opinion, Attitude and Purpose of Passage.
- Time Allotted: 60 Minutes
IELTS 2020 Writing Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
- Time Allotted : 60 minutes
- Writing Section of IELTS Exam 2020 include 2 Tasks. The topics are suitable for candidates entering undergraduate and post-Graduate studies or professional registration.
IELTS Writing Exam Task I
Time Allotted: 20 Minutes
Word Limit: 150 Words
Candidates are allotted topic based on a graph, table, Chart or Diagram and asked to describe content, summarize it or explain it in their own words. The main purpose of the IELTS writing exam to understand how well a student assimilates or describe information.
IELTS Writing Exam Task II
Time Allotted: 40 minutes
Word Limit: 250 Words
Candidates are asked to write an essay in the given topic in a formal style.
IELTS 2020 Speaking Section Exam Pattern Syllabus
Time Duration: 15 Minutes
IELTS Speaking Exam 2020 checks candidate’s speaking ability and vocal clarity. Speaking Section include 3 Sections.
IELTS Speaking Exam Part I
Based on General Questions about Yourself, family, interest, studies, work etc.
IELTS Speaking Exam Part II
Speak on a given topic.
IELTS Speaking Exam Part III
Examiner asked questions related to the topic given in Part II. Discuss the Issues related to topic, Solutions and Ideas.
IELTS Exam 2020 Result 9 Band Scale
Candidates who appear for the IELTS exam 2020 check their IELTS 2020 result Approx. 13 days after IELTS Exam 2020.The test scores are based on a 9-band scale. Here we describe IELTS band score for a better understanding.
Operational Complete Understanding of command of the English language
English language’s command with occasional prospects and unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriate, handles complex detailed argumentation as well.
Operational command over the language(occasional and Formal inaccuracies and misunderstandings) in some common basic situations, handles complex language and understands the detailed reasoning information of subject related.
Effective command of the English language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriate and as well as misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in Basic and formal situations.
Partial command over the language, coping with meaning of situations, Should be able to handle communication in own field.
Basic competence is limited to formal situations. Continuous problems in understanding and expression of solutions, is not able to use complex language.
Partial command over the language, coping with meaning of the word in most of situations, Should be able to handle communication in own field breakdowns in communication occur.
Basic information using isolated words of English or short formulae in familiar situations handle out and to meet immediate needs, has arise difficulty in understanding speaking and writing English.
Language has no ability to use the English language beyond few isolated words.
No assessable information provided.
Bookmark (Control+D) our Website www.jobssearch247.com for the latest and Updated Information related to Govt. Exams 2020, Entrance Examination 2020,IELTS 2020 Exam Dates Pattern Eligibility Syllabus Bands etc.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM