Full-Form of IDFC FIRST Bank: Infrastructure Development Finance Company
Infrastructure Development Bank corporate in 1997, with registered office in Chennai and in 1997 it started. IDFC Registered with Reserve Bank of India in 1998 as a non-banking financial company and became a public financial institution in 1999.
Type: Private Sector Bank
Industry: Banking, Financial Services
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra India
MD and CEO: Mr. V. Vaidyanathan
- Consumer Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Wholesale Banking
- Mortgage Loans
- Private Banking etc.
Parent Company: infrastructure Development Finance Company
IDFC Official website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Subsidiaries of IDFC bank:
- IDFC Bank
- IDFC IDF
- IDFC Securities
Holding Company: NOFHC IDFC Projects and IDFC Foundation
In 2018, IDFC merged with Capital First Limited and NBFC and renamed as IDFC First Bank.
It is a finance company, provides services Finance and Advisory for Banking.
It is not a Nationalized Bank, Currently there are 12 nationalized bank in India after the PNB merger. IDFC is a bank of a group of companies namely Integrated Infrastructure Finance Company. Reserve Bank of India Registered IDFC as a Non-Banking finance company in 1998 and Universal bank in 2015. It is a private bank with its headquarter in Mumbai.
It Focus on Small Business Unit, Small and Medium Enterprises, Self-employed professionals, etc.
- 1 Key Features
- 2 Banking General Awareness
- 3 IDFC First Bank Customer Care number
- 4 Is IDFC a safe bank in 2020?
- 5 Is IDFC Bank a government bank?
- 6 What is full form of IDFC Bank 2020?
- 7 Which bank gives maximum interest on saving account in 2020?
- 8 How can I open IDFC bank account in 2020?
- 9 What are the List of private bank in India in 2020?
- 10 What is the Interest Rate in IDFC First Bank in 2020?
- Bharat Banking: IDFC banking aims to transform the economy of rural. Bank provides services financial, Advisory which fulfills the needs of rural and urban sectors.
- Personal Banking: IDFC Personal Banking fulfill the needs of every customer at the right time and in the right place.
- Business Banking: IDFC Business Banking fulfill all the needs of the business of the individual customers. IDFC provides services like debit card, credit card, Fixed deposit services, forex services, etc.
- Commercial and Wholesale Banking: For Corporate, Multinational Companies, government, Financial institutions, Small and Medium-scale enterprises, etc.
Banking General Awareness
Private sector banks in India with their headquarters and tagline is an important section in bank exams, Government exams 2020.
- City Union Bank: Trust and Excellence since 1904
- Karur Vyasa Bank: Smart way to the bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank: The Changing Face of Prosperity
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Limited
- Federal Bank: Your Perfect Banking Partner
- South Indian Bank: Experience next-generation banking
- Catholic Syrian Bank: Support all the way
- Dhanlaxmi Bank: Tann Mann Dhan
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank: Serving to Empower
- Karnataka Bank: Your family Bank Across India
- Equitas Small Finance Bank: Its Fun banking
- Nainital bank: Banking with Personal Touch
IDFC First Bank Customer Care number
1800 419 4332
Bookmark (CTRL+D ) our website for the latest Govt and Private jobs and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM
Is IDFC a safe bank in 2020?
Experts say that FDs in new and small banks offering high rates are safe. They are also regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
Is IDFC Bank a government bank?
No.IDFC bank is not a nationalized bank. It is a part of the IDFC group (integrated infrastructure finance company).
Currently, there are 12 nationalized banks in India after the merger of 10 Banks in 2020.
What is full form of IDFC Bank 2020?
IDFC: Infrastructure Development Finance Company
Which bank gives maximum interest on saving account in 2020?
Kotak Mahindra Bank (Highest Savings Interest Account)
If you are looking for a bank which gives the highest interest rate on savings account in India, then you should go for Kotak Mahindra bank. Kotak Mahindra bank offers one of the highest savings account interest rates in India.
How can I open IDFC bank account in 2020?
List of documents required to open the IDFC BANK account is..
Identity and Address Proof Documents:
Voter’s Identity Card (Election Card)
Permanent Driving License which is valid with the photograph affixed.
Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
What is the Interest Rate in IDFC First Bank in 2020?
Balance in ₹ Rate of Interest (% p.a.)
<= 1 Lac 6.00%
> 1 Lac <= 1 Cr 7.00%