IndusInd Net Banking: Online banking of IndusInd Bank, provide multiple services such as transfer money, pay money, pay bills online, and manage account efficiently. IndusInd online internet banking service will let you complete banking and financial functions from anywhere and anytime.
Online banking, also known as internet banking or e-banking net banking, is a facility offered by banks and financial institutions that allows banks to use banking services on the Internet. Customers are not required to visit their bank to avail of banking services. All banks provide online banking services, taking care of the facilities of their customers.
- 1 IndusInd e-Banking Products and Services
- 2 IndusInd Bank Net Registration
- 3 Induslnd Bank Tagline: We make You Feel Richer
- 4 Process of Registering IndusInd Net Banking
- 5 IndusInd Net Banking Services
- 6 IndusInd Net Banking Advantages
- 7 IndusInd Net Banking Customer Care no 24×7
- 8 Induslnd Net Banking FAQ
- 9 Are there any Cost Bank Charges for From Us to Use Internet Banking?
- 10 What is Speed Remittance?
- 11 How Can I Change my Internet Banking Password?
- 12 I do not know the IFSC for a bank branch. Can I get this from Speed Remit?
- 13 When Can I Use Online Banking Services?
- 14 What is the eligibility to open a net banking account with the bank?
- 15 How many incorrect attempts is a person allowed before the net banking account of that person is locked?
- 16 Can a person pay for all the utilities through the IndusNet?
- 17 Can a person view the transaction details of his/her loan account through the same login?
- 18 Is there a fund transfer limit for transferring funds through RTGS?
IndusInd e-Banking Products and Services
Induslnd Bank offers internet banking services through which customers who avail the facility, payments of bills, money transfer, checkbook transactions, checking account balance, changing pin, online shopping, locker booking, just to name a few. All these services can be availed from anywhere in the world at any time.
IndusInd Bank Net Registration
To avail of the banking services of the Induslnd Bank, customers must first register for Indus Net. Before proceeding to avail of the internet banking facility, make sure that where you have an account with the bank branch, you have registered your mobile number and email id with the bank branch. For online registration, you can use your credit card or your ATM debit card.
Induslnd Bank Tagline: We make You Feel Richer
Induslnd Bank Limited founded 26 years ago i.e. in 1994. Its headquartered at Pune, Maharashtra India. In London, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi it has its representative offices and deals with stock exchanges like Bombay Stock Exchange BSE & NSE and commodity exchanges including MCX, NCDEX & NMCE, etc.
Type: Private Sector Bank
Industry: Banking, Financial Services
Headquarter: Pune, Maharastra India
Founded: 1994 (26 years ago)
MD & CEO: Sumant Kathpalia
Owner: Hinduja Group
Punchline: Aapne Chaha, Humne Kiya
Process of Registering IndusInd Net Banking
The Registration Process with the IndusInd Bank Net Banking Facility is mentioned below:
- Visit the Induslnd Bank’s Website and click on link “Indus Net”
- Login Page appears where the user will have to enter the detail of a debit card or ATM card to use the facility of a bank’s net banking facility.
- The customer can also use the customer care number of the bank at their toll-free number 1860 500 5004.
- Customers can visit the branch of the bank to register with the bank’s net banking facility or online banking.
- After submitting the details, the bank authenticates the details, and then the registration process is completed.
- If you facing problems in online registration, visit Induslnd bank’s branch and ask the executive for the online banking registration.
IndusInd Net Banking Services
The IndusInd Net Banking Services are as follows:
- Fund Transfer to Own or Third Party Bank Account.
- Balance Enquiry
- Online Bill Payment
- Request for New Cheque Book
- View all Your Debit and Credit Details
- Open a New Fixed Deposit Account
- Request for Bank Statement
- Update Your Registered Mobile Number & Address
IndusInd Net Banking Advantages
- Availability: customer can check their account information at any time and transfer funds easily.
- Easy to Operate: Online banking services are simple and easy.
- Convenience: customers use banking services from anywhere. Pay utility bills, manage an account, and other online banking services.
- Time-efficient: Customers can complete any transaction in a few minutes via internet banking.
- Activity tracking: The bank’s internet banking portal recorded all the transactions for future reference.
IndusInd Net Banking Customer Care no 24×7
The Indusind bank call centre numbers are as follows:
- Toll Free number– 1860 500 5004/ 1800 267 7777
- Landline Number – 022 44066666/ 022 4220 7777
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM
Induslnd Net Banking FAQ
Are there any Cost Bank Charges for From Us to Use Internet Banking?
No, The internet Banking is Free of Cost
What is Speed Remittance?
Speed Remittance (SR) is a web-based secure application made available by IndusInd bank.
How Can I Change my Internet Banking Password?
To Change Your Password, Login to Your Net Banking Account Go to Menu > General > Change Password
I do not know the IFSC for a bank branch. Can I get this from Speed Remit?
You can Get it through Menu > Queries >IFSC Search
When Can I Use Online Banking Services?
You can use Internet Banking 24×7
What is the eligibility to open a net banking account with the bank?
All the existing customers of the bank having either a savings account or a current account with the bank are allowed to open a net banking account with IndusInd bank.
How many incorrect attempts is a person allowed before the net banking account of that person is locked?
The net banking facility of the bank allows the user a maximum of 3 attempts for valid login. If the user cannot successfully login in these 3 attempts then the net banking account of the user is locked to secure it against unauthorized login.
Can a person pay for all the utilities through the IndusNet?
IndusNet allows the user to pay for all the utilities like electricity, water, gas, and many more other payments like cable/internet charges, online shopping, etc.
Can a person view the transaction details of his/her loan account through the same login?
IndusInd Bank allows the user to view all the accounts held by him/her like Loan accounts, fixed deposit accounts, etc. under a single login available at the time of registration with the bank’s net banking portal.
Is there a fund transfer limit for transferring funds through RTGS?
The user is allowed a fund transfer up to a maximum of Rs. 2,00,000 via RTGS available on IndusNet.
If you like this Article, Please Bookmark our page by pressing (ctrl+D).
Keep following www.jobssearch247.com for regular free jobs alert.
You can also subscribe to our Email Subscription service for daily exam-related updates.