Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Government Job Portal: On 27th July 2020, the Delhi government launched a job portal called Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal to enhance the job opportunities for youth affected by the COVID 19 crisis. Delhi Government has released bumper vacancies to unemployed skilled youth and experienced persons to get job opportunities in Delhi. Rojgar Bazaar portal is a free job portal that benefits the employers and job seekers both. Rojgaar Bazaar is a job portal launched by Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal help to decrease the unemployed rate in Delhi city.
- 1 Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Registration 2020
- 2 Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Government Job Portal
- 3 Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal Apply Online Registration Form 2020
- 4 Benefits of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal
- 5 Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal FAQs
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Registration 2020
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal is the platform for recruiters to post their job requirements and job seekers to search for jobs according to their eligibility and skills. This portal is especially for the ones who have lost their jobs due to the Coronavirus pandemic situation. In this article, you can find out all the details about the Rojgar Bazaar Registration process, benefits of job portal, how to apply for Delhi Rojgar Bazaar job portal, online registration process, etc.
Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Government Job Portal
The Key Highlights for Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Government Job Portal are as follows:
|Portal Name||Rojgar Bazaar|
|Job Category||Delhi Government job|
|Launched By||Delhi government|
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal Apply Online Registration Form 2020
To apply for Rojgar Bazaar Delhi Government Job, follow these steps
- Login to Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal
- In the Home Page, choose one of the options from which I want a job or I want to hire.
Registration for Job Seekers
- Candidate should enter his/her mobile number, and ensure that it should be active and valid.
- A candidate receives an OTP one time password to the given mobile number.
- Fill the OTP to the mentioned field.
- Now choose the category where the candidate wants a job according to his/her eligibility criteria.
- On the registration, page the candidate fills all the details like name, gender, education qualification, work experience, etc.
- Select the option you are from Delhi or outside of Delhi.
- Now submit the application form.
- Then after submission of the form candidate get redirect to the page where different jobs displayed with image and details like company name, salary range, and more.
- The job seeker now calls to the given contact for seeking a job opportunity.
Note: However, the recruiter also posts the job in the Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal by selecting I want to hire.
Benefits of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal
- Enhancement of job opportunity
- Reduces the time of job search
- Ease of access to multiple jobs
- Beneficial to unemployed people
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal FAQs
What is the qualification to apply for jobs in the Delhi Rojgar Bazaar?
Education Qualification – Class 10th to Masters in their respective fields.
Does any registration fee for registration?
Candidate no needs to pay any fee.
Can a candidate apply for multiple jobs at a time?
Yes, the applicant can apply more than one job that suits his/her qualifications and skills.
What is Rojgar Bazaar Portal?
The Rojgar Bazaar Portal is a platform for both Recruiters and job seekers developed by the Delhi government.
How to register Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal?
Job Seekers register their details like personal details, education qualification, work experience to the portal and click on I Want a Job. After that, he/she checks out all the jobs. They can apply for the jobs according to their eligibility and interest.
You can subscribe to our website www.jobssearch247.com and bookmark our page using (Ctrl+D). By subscribing to our page, we assure you that none of the job alerts will get missed out.
If you have any queries related to Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Job Portal, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try its best to help you. If you like our information, then you can share it with your friends so that they can also take advantage of this scheme.