TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020: (TRB) Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura has released for 4080 Vacancies of under Graduate Teacher (UGT) – Graduate Teacher (GT) – Selection Test for Graduate Teacher (STGT) & Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) posts. TRB Tripura Will Start the Online Application Process from 01.12.2020 (from 4PM) and last date for the online application is 08.12.2020, therefore the candidates should fill up their registration form much before applying for the post including the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification &Apply Online.
- 1 TRB Recruitment 2020-2021 Important Details
- 2 Age Limit (as on 27.11.2020)
- 3 Application fee for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020: Online Mode
- 4 Education Qualification for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020
- 5 How to apply for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020?
TRB Recruitment 2020-2021 Important Details
- Name of Organization – Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura
- Name of Post – UGT, GT, STGT & STPGT
- Number of Vacancies –4080 Posts
- Selection Process –
- Graduate Teacher (Secondary) & Post Graduate Teacher—Written Exam
- Under Graduate Teacher & Graduate Teacher – Merit Based
- Online Registration – 01st December- 08th December2020.
- TRB Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Date for Test: Notified Soon
- Job Category – Gov. Jobs
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Recruitment Process – Online Exam
Age Limit (as on 27.11.2020)
- Maximum Age limit: 40 Years
- SC/ST/PH – Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years and
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) as per norms.
Application fee for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020: Online Mode
- For SC/ST/PH candidates for SI No.1 & 2: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates for SI No. 3 & 4: RS. 200/-
- For Unreserved Category for SI No. 1 & 2: RS. 100/-
- For Unreserved Category for SI No. 3 & 4: Rs. 300/-
- Payment mode (Offline): Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking Credit or Debit Cards.
Education Qualification for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020
Graduate Teacher for Classes IX- X –
Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized university with at least 50% of marks in either graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent) from recognized university and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) from a NCTE recognized institution. In a relevant discipline and registered in TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment Council.
How to apply for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply the Tripura Teacher Recruitment post before the date:
- Log on to the TRB official portal
- On the home page, under the Vacancies section, select the “Notification regarding Tripura Teacher Direct Recruitment 2020”
- Fill all the details in the TRB Application form
- Pay the application fee
- A new page will open and select “Tripura Teacher Recruitment Notification Download”
- Check the TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification and the eligibility criteria
- Select the link “Click here to Online Apply”
- Before the final submission, Verify all the details filled in the application form
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the TRB Application form for reference.