NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
NPCIL has announced recruitment notification for the NPCIL Executive Trainee post through GATE, B.Tech, M.Tech Qualification.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam Postponed
In view of the emergent situation regarding prevention of spread of COVID-19 Virus, the online registration for the post of Executive Trainee-2020 is postponed till further notice.However, the other conditions w.r.t., cutoff date for age, qualification and experience for applying post shall remain unchanged. Applicants are advised to go through official Notification.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Online Registration Process
|Closing Date|| |
NPCIL Central Govt. Job 2020 Vacancy Details : 200 Posts
Category wise vacancies
|Current vacancies NPCIL||76||18||29||14||51|
|Backlog vacancies NPCIL||—||—||02||01||09|
Discipline wise vacancies
|Industrial and fire safety||02||—||01||—||02|
Application Fee For NPCIL Executive Trainee 200 Posts
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Fee Exempted
Candidates can pay the NPCIL Application Fee through
- Online Banking,
- Debit Card,
- Credit Card,
- Net Banking etc.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Age Criteria
- UR candidates: 26 years
- SC/ST: 31 years
- OBC: 29 years
- Pwd: 36 years
Education Qualification NPCIL 2020
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering)/ 05 Years Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% in one of the relevant engineering subjects.
- Candidate must have a valid GATE-18 or GATE-19 or GATE-20 Score Card in Engineering Discipline.
Note: For Detail information for the Age Relaxation limit and Educational Qualification refer to the NPCIL 2020 official Notification.
NPCIL 2020 Application Procedure
Candidates can fill the 200 Executive Trainee Post by following the given steps.
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020?
It is a Four-Step Process.
- Fill Details and Submit Application
- Pay Application Fee if Applicable
Candidate must have a valid GATE Score card with qualifying marks applicable discipline.
Photograph: JPEG format, 10 kb – 50 kb
Signature: JPEG format, 10 kb – 20 kb
Candidate have to fill all the following details
- Educational Qualification
- Post Qualification Work Experience, if any.
- Personal Details
- Indicate the city of preference for interview
- Indicate choice of ‘Reactor Stream’
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Submit Application
Required Documents at the time of Interview
• Photo identity proof of PAN Card/Driving License/AADHAR Card/Voter ID/College ID/Government-issued ID to secure entry for interview.
• Call Letter of interview Printout.
• online application form Printout.
• One set containing self-attested copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification (both degree certificate and mark sheets), experience, caste/category, proof for date of birth, etc.
• Originals of all the above-mentioned documents.
Selection Procedure for NPCIL Executive trainee
- The Candidate Selected on the basis of Gate last 3 years Scorecard.
- Candidates final selection is based on interview performance.
- The Qualifying marks for the interview for the unreserved candidate are 70% and for EWS/SC/St/PwD is 60%
- After completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’.
NPCIL 2020 Stipendiary Trainee Salary
Stipend: Rs. 55,000/-
Salary of NPCIL Scientific Officer/C 2020
Scientific Officer: Rs. 56,100/-
Note: Selected candidates will be entitled to other perks and benefits as per Govt. Norms.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020
NPCIL Syllabus 2020 Core Subjects
- Engineering Drawing,
- Energy Conversion,
- Environment Engineering,
- Engineering Materials,
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Mechanics of Solids,
- Electrical Measuring Instrumentation,
- Engineering, Economy, and Management, etc.
NPCIL Syllabus 2020 Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning,
- English Language,
- General Awareness,
- Data interpretation,
- Non-Verbal Reasoning,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Management Aptitude Test,
- Functional knowledge Test Related Subject
NPCIL Syllabus 2020 Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts,
- Network Theory, Magnetic Circuit,
- AC Fundamentals, Measurement and measuring instruments,
- Electrical Machines, Power Electronics & Drives,
- Analog and Digital Electronics,
- Power Systems,
- Estimation and costing,
- Utilization of Electrical Energy,
- Basic Electronics
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus NPCIL 2020
- The Strength of Materials and Design,
- Material Science and Metallurgy,
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer,
- Production Technology,
- Automotive Engines
NPCIL 2020 Syllabus Electronics Engineering
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems,
- Analog Electronics,
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation,
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements,
- Digital Electronics,
- Control Systems and Process Control,
- Optical Instrumentation, Signals,
Chemical Engineering NPCIL Syllabus 2020
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics,
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations,
- Heat Transfer,
- Mass Transfer,
- Chemical Reaction Engineering,
- Instrumentation and Process Control,
- Plant Design and Economics,
- Chemical Technology.
www.jobssearch247.com is a platform that provides the latest jobs 2020 Updates, 2020 Govt. Jobs, 2020 State Wise jobs, Central Jobs 2020, Sarkari Naukri 2020, Government Exam Alerts 2020, NPCIL Syllabus 2020, Exam pattern, etc.
Candidates can share their inquiries. Our experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
All the Best Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM