NVS Recruitment 2020: Navodaya TGT, PGT, LDC Application: Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVS) is inviting online applications for recruitment to the posts like NVS Recruitment 2020 TGTs, PGTs, Miscellaneous Teacher, LDC, Assistant, etc. Navodaya Vidyalaya, announce various teaching and non-teaching posts. All the candidates are advised to apply for these vacancies through NVS Official website www.navodaya.gov.in.
Navodaya vidalaya NVS Recruitment 2020 announced notification for PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Teachers, FSCA under NVS Recruitment drive 2020.
NVS announced notification for NVS Recruitment 2020 on September 4, 2020, to September 11, 2020. Job seekers can submit their applications via email. The PGTs, TGTs, FSCA, and various Vacancies are on JNU in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli state/ UTs. Interview dates for NVS 2020 recruitment is from September 15 to 17, 2020.
Last date for NVS Recruitment 2020 registration: September 11, 2020
NVS Recruitment 2020 Interview Schedule date: September 14, 2020
jnvu interview dates : September 15 to 17, 2020
If you have qualifications like Bachelor Degree and B.Ed in relevant subjects, able to apply for Nvidia jnvu. The selection board will conduct a written exam and interview for jnvu admission vacancies.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya nvidia
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan NVS, is the organization, works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD ministry). The Central Government has set up schools to be called Navodaya Vidyalaya, jnvu under the National Policy on Education 1986.
There are more than 600 jawahar navodaya vidyalayas or jnvu functioning under this system. They select children as the group and provide them quality, high-level education. Their main objective is to provide good and excellent quality of education to the children.
The organization also recruits the teacher for a particular subject so that students can get quality and moral education. For all the recruitment, the board uploads navodaya application notification at www.navodaya.gov.in
NVSHQ, NVS Recruitment 2020 vacancies Details
The Vacancies Details for NVS Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official NVS website and fill the application form and upload all the relevant scanned documents.
2. Make a PDF file of NVS online application form 2020 and mention the list of documents.
3. Send the JNV application form at the CONPUNE20[email protected]
NVS TGT PGT LDC jnvu Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization:||Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVS)|
|Posts:||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Category:||Central Government Job|
|Placement:||All over India|
|Application Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
NVS TGT PGT LDC Recruitment 2020-21: Vacancies Details
You can check post wise vacancy for NVS Recruitment 2020 here.
|Assistant Commissioner (Group A)||05|
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)|
» Hindi: 38
» Math: 53
» Physics: 44
» Biology: 46
» History: 51
» Economics: 70
» Commerce: 17
» Geography: 43
» Chemistry: 48
» Computer Science: 22
» English: 39
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
(Group B)» English: 315|
» Hindi: 360
» Math: 284
» Science: 160
» Social Studies: 176
Miscellaneous Category of Teachers
(Group B)» Music: 127|
» Art: 147
» PET Male: 167
» PET Female: 121
» Librarian: 82
|Female Staff Nurse (Group B)||63|
|Legal Assistant (Group C)||01|
|Catering Assistant (Group C)||31|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Group C)||152|
Eligibility Criteria for NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020-21
jnvu Age Limit(As on cutoff Date)
Age limit for jnvu varies according to post. You can check the age limit for different posts in the given table.
|PGT||Not exceeding 40 years|
|TGT & Miscellaneous Teachers||Not exceeding 35 years|
|LDC||Between 18 to 27 years|
|Legal Assistant||Between 18 to 32 years|
|Assistant Commissioner||45 years upper age limit|
|Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant||Up to 35 years|
Age Relaxation in jnvu
The Age Relaxation in jnvu are as follows:
|03 years||for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer).|
|05 years||for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, NVS Employees (if applying for AC, Legal Asst, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Asst & Lower Division Clerk Posts), Candidates with three year continuous Service in central Government in same or allied cadres posts, persons domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) (During 01-Jan-1980 to 31-Dec-1989).|
|10 years||for Women (except for AC, Legal Asst, FSN, Catering Asst & LDC Posts).|
|10 years||for GEN PwD Candidates (including Women).|
|13 years||for OBC PWD Candidates (including Women).|
|15 years||for SC/ ST PWD Candidates (including Women).|
Educational Qualification for NVS TGT NVS PGT Recruitment 2020-21
The Educational Qualification for jnvu are as follows:
|Assistant Commissioner:||Master’s Degree and holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) with in the Pay Matrix OR with five-year service within the Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500).|
|Trained Graduate Teachers:||Four year Integrated Degree Course within the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the College of Education of NCERT. or Bachelor’s Honors Degree with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects and studied concerned subject(s) for a minimum two years with in the three years Degree course. or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks with in the relevant subject and studied the requisite subjects in all described three years of Degree course.|
|Post Graduate Teachers:||Two-year post-graduate within the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from College of Education of NCERT or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects and B.Ed Degree.|
|Miscellaneous Teachers:||Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree, B.Ed, D.P.Ed, Word-processing Skill and Data Entry with one-year Computer Diploma.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC):||Class XII Certificate with minimum 50% marks and English Typing 30 word per minute or Hindi 25 word per minute or Passed Senior Secondary Exam or SSC from CBSE/ State Govt. with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Subjects.|
|Legal Assistant:||Degree in Law|
|Catering Assistant:||10th pass and three years Diploma in Catering or equivalent or Passed 12th Class from CBSE or Passed 12th Exam and one-year Diploma in Catering or equivalent.|
|Female Staff Nurse:||12th pass or equivalent and Grade ‘A’ (03 years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing or B.Sc (Nursing).|
Pay Scale/ Salary for NVS Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Commissioner: Level-12 (Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-)
- NVS PGT: Level-8 (Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-)
- NVS TGT, Miscellaneous Teacher and Female Staff Nurse: Level-7 (Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-)
- Legal Assistant: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-)
- Catering Assistant: Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-)
- LDC: Level-2 (Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-)
jnvu Application Fee
The exam fee for jnvu navodaya recruitment should be paid via online mode through a link at online application. All candidates belonging to ST/ SC/ PWD categories are exempted from jnvu application fees.
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1500/-
- Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Miscellaneous Teachers, and Female Staff Nurse – Rs 1200/-
- LDC, Assistant & Catering Assistant – Rs. 1000/-
Application Process for NVS Recruitment 2020
All the aspirants/students must have a authenticated email ID.
Those candidates who are eligible for Non-Teaching & Teaching Jobs in NVS need to apply Online through the website at @ www.navodaya.gov.in
How to apply online for NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2020?
- All the candidates Firstly visit the official website i.e. @www.navodaya.gov.in
- Then the Career section or “Recruitment Process” Section
- Now Select the respective post that you would like to Apply
- Then, Click on “Apply NVS Online” Link
- Fill the form carefully & attached every document that is mentioned.
- Now Submit the form Online before the last date / Closing Date.
- Take the printout of the submitted form for future use.
What is NVS Exam: NVS Selection Process
NV will shortlist the aspirants supported their performance within the following selection phases:-
- Written Examination / Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Interview/ Personal Interaction
nvs pgt syllabus
- Subject Knowledge
- General Awareness,
- and current affairs Teaching Aptitude,
- Language Competency Test (General English & General Hindi ).
nvs tgt & Miscellaneous Teachers syllabus
- General Awareness, and current affairs
- Teaching Aptitude,
- Concerned Subject Knowledge,
- Language Competency (General Hindi, General English & Regional Language).
- The written test of NVS exam 2020 will consist of paper for180 marks.
- The examination has multiple-choice questions.
- For all subjects of PGTs, TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers, Written Exam/ CBT Part 1 to three will be Common while Part 4 is based on Subject.
- The medium of the NVS examination is bilingual Hindi and English.
- The time allotted is 03 hours (i.e. 180 minutes)
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer in the written examination.
navodaya vidyalaya recruitment syllabus(Complete)
NVS TGT Syllabus 2020 – General Awareness
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Economy.
- Capitals of India.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
NVS Exam Assistant Commissioner Syllabus – General Intelligence
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Figures Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-verbal series.
- Visual Memory.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
Navodya Vidyalaya Teacher Exam Syllabus – General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Principal Syllabus – General Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms etc.
nvs ldc syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Logical Deduction.
- Statement and Argument.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
nvs ldc syllabus for Concerned Subjects
- Information Technology.
- Social Studies.
- Concerned Language for Language Teachers)
NVS TGT PGT Admit card 2020/ NVS Admit card
Applicants/students are advised to download Exam Call Letter from the NVS official website @ www.navodaya.gov.in
The Registration Number and Password are required to get Hall Ticket for NVS Recruitment 2020. No Traveling Allowance (TA), etc. are obtained appearing within the written test or Interview.
wwwnvs Help desk Details
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida, U.P – 201307.
|Official Email:||[email protected]|
Bookmark this online page for “Recruitment 2020-2021” Keep visiting our website regularly for up to date (247) updates NVS recruitment 2020 associated with the navodaya vidyalaya samiti recruitment process. Those aspirants searching the latest Government / Private Sector jobs, jnvu result can follow our regularly.
All the Very Best, Aspirants!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM