BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020-21: BTSC, Bihar Technical Service Commission has released Notification for the Post of 6379 Junior Engineers. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply from 06.02.2020 to 17.02.2020.
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC),has extended the last date for submission of the form.
The Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & eligibility criteria can read the full page.
- 1 BTSC Bihar JE Admit card Dates
- 2 BTSC BIHAR JE 2020 Admit Card Download
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for BTSC BIHAR JE 2020
- 4 BTSC BIHAR JE Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 5 Salary Details
- 6 BTSC Bihar Jr Engineer Test Pattern
- 7 BTSC BIHAR Syllabus(JE)
- 7.1 BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning
- 7.2 BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – English
- 7.3 BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Mathematics
- 7.4 BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge
- 7.5 BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Current Affairs
- 7.6 BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Electrical Engineering
- 7.7 BTSC JE Syllabus 2020 – Mechanical Engineering
- 7.8 BTSC JE Syllabus 2020 – Civil Engineering
- 8 BTSC Bihar JE 2020 Application Form Details
- 9 BTSC JE 2020 Application Fee
- 10 Selection Process
BTSC Bihar JE Admit card Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||11-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||15-04-2019|
|Re-open Online Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06-02-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-02-2020|
|Admit card Release date||June/July|
|Exam Date||New exam date will be Updated soon|
BTSC BIHAR JE 2020 Admit Card Download
How to download BTSC BIHAR JE 2020 Admit card?
Candidates can download their admit cards by following these steps-
1-Candidate should visit the official website.
2-Click on the Admit card download link in official website.
3- Enter the required details like Registration number,Date of birth and password fill the captcha if there is any and press login button or press ENTER.
4- Once you successfully logged-in your admit card will be on your computer screen now you can easily download it.
Eligibility Criteria for BTSC BIHAR JE 2020
- Diploma in Relevant Trade
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for General||37 Years|
Relaxation in age are as follows :
|Maximum Age for General (Female), BC/ OBC Candidates||40 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates||42 Years|
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
BTSC BIHAR JE Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||5815||Diploma (Civil Engineering)|
|2||Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)||432||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|3||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||132||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)|
- 20,220 to 51,640
BTSC Bihar Jr Engineer Test Pattern
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Topics Included|
3.Current Affairs 4.Technical Subjects
|Computer-based Written Exam||Quantitative Aptitude|
BTSC BIHAR Syllabus(JE)
BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – English
- General English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Mathematics
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Economy of Indian
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture.
BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Current Affairs
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
BTSC BIHAR JE Syllabus 2020 – Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits – Theory and Application.
- M Theory.
- Energy Conversion.
- Analog theory.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Electric Devices
- Control Systems.
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems: Analysis and Control.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- IC Technology.
- Non-Conventional Energy Sources and Energy Management.
BTSC JE Syllabus 2020 – Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing science.
- Manufacturing Management.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Engineering Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Thermodynamic Cycles.
- Fluid Mechanics and Power Plants.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- I.C Engines, Fuels and Combustion.
BTSC JE Syllabus 2020 – Civil Engineering
- Solid Mechanics.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials and Building Construction.
- Design of Concrete Structures.
- Planning and Management.
- Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering
- Highway Engineering.
- Traffic Engineering.
BTSC Bihar JE 2020 Application Form Details
How to Apply for Bihar BTSC 2020 ?
Eligible Candidate can apply online for BTSC JE 2020, you can follow the following steps.
1: Visit the official website
Click on “Candidate Registration”.
2:After that click on Apply button and register for the post you want to apply
3: Fill your basic details. Fill your online application form carefully.
4: Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
Photo and signature size will as per the BTSC JE 2020 notification).
5.Fill the all other required details asked in online application form.
6: Click Final Submit Button.( After Final submit, you will not make any changes).
7: After submitting candidate will have an email regarding registration number and password for future use.
8 : Pay Application Fee.
9 : Print Application Form for future use.
BTSC JE 2020 Application Fee
For BTSC JE 2020 category wise application fee details are here-
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/Females candidates of Bihar||Rs.50/-|
|2||General / OBC/EWS||Rs. 200/-|
There are 2-phases in BTSC JE 2020 Exam. Candidates have to pass both exams in order to get final selection.
- Written Exam
Only those candidates who qualify written exam will be called for Interview.
Bookmark this web page www.jobssearch247.com for all Jobs related updates. Keep visiting www.jobssearch247.com regularly for latest news related to any changes in the recruitment process. All The Best Guys!!
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM