KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public service commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 1279 Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant Posts.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 is a Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates released on March 1, 2020. Here you can Get Direct Official Link for applying KPSC Recruitment 2020 along with current KPSC Recruitment official Notification 2020.
Find all 1,276 KPSC Vacancy 2020 All over India and check all latest KPSC 2020 job openings, Know upcoming KPSC Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
- 1 When is the kpsc exam date 2020‑2021?
- 2 KPSC Recruitment 2020
- 3 KPSC Notification 2020
- 4 KPSC Jobs – Age Limit
- 5 KPSC Recruitment 2020: Salary Details
- 6 Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- 7 KPSC Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- 8 How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020?
- 9 How to download KPSC Hall Ticket/ KPSC Admit card 2020?
- 10 KPSC Exam Syllabus 2020
When is the kpsc exam date 2020‑2021?
KPSC had annouced the Junior Assistant & SDA Kannada Language Exam on 6th June 2020.
But the situation of COVID-19 and lockdown, Organization had postponed KPSC exam date 2020-21. Revised KPSC Exam Date 2020 announced soon.
KPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka Public service commission|
|No. of Vacancies||1279|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant/Second Division assistant RPC:1080 Posts HK:199 Posts|
|Age Limits||18 to 35 Years|
|Qualifications||12th with diploma & ITI|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
KPSC Notification 2020
|Starting date to apply KPSC Recruitment 2020||01 March 2020|
|Closing Date||01 June 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees||01 June 2020|
KPSC Jobs – Age Limit
18-35 (Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years).
- SC/ST Candidates will have 5 -Years age relaxation.
- Candidates belongs to the categories 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B have 3-Years age relaxation.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Salary Details
- Rs. 21,400 – Rs. 42,000/-Per Month, The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- For more details please check with the official notification to get the Application Fee details.
|Category||Application fee (RS)|
|For GEN/ UR||600/-|
|For SC/ST and Other Categories||NIL|
- Rs.35/- For all the categories processing fee.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Written Examination
KPSC SDA Prelims Exam Pattern:
Karnataka Public service commission Second Division Assistant post (KPSC SDA post) prelims have following exam pattern
|EXAM/ PAPER||Total Marks/ Duration (Minute)|
|Paper 1-Kannada Language||150 (90 Minute)|
|Paper 2-General English/Kannada||100 (90 Minute)|
|Paper 3-General Knowledge||100 (90 Minute)|
KPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
|EXAM/ PAPER||Total Marks/ Duration (Minute)|
|Paper 1 Exam ( Descriptive type )||150 (90 Minute)|
|Paper-2: General English or General Kannada||100 (90 Minute)|
|Paper-3: General Knowledge||100 (90 Minute)|
The final selected candidate will be asked for an interview. For more details please visit and read the official notification on the website.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020?
- Download the KPSC official notification PDF from the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC.
- Read it completely.
- After checking the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply” link.
- A new home page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the basic details in it.
- Check the application form once again after the final submission.
- Attach all the required documents to it.
- Finally submit the KPSC Application Form.
How to download KPSC Hall Ticket/ KPSC Admit card 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC.
Step 2: Click on the link Download KPSC Admit Card
Step 3: Enter Application number, date of birth and click on the submit button.
Step 4: Now download admit card, take print out of it.
KPSC Exam Syllabus 2020
KPSC SDA / Junior Assistant Paper 1 Kannada Language Exam Syllabus Here.
Paper 2 Syllabus:
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020, Paper 2, Paper 3 are objective type only. Each paper exam duration is 90 minutes.
Paper 2, Paper 3 to test candidates knowledge of –
6. Candidates power to understand and comprehend English/Kannada language. Also the ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
Candidates need to select( One paper) either English or Kannada Paper.
Paper 3 General Knowledge Syllabus:
1. Constitution of India.
2. Indian History and Culture.
3. General and Economic Geography of India.
4. Current Affairs/Events.
5. Everyday (Daily) science and such matters of daily observation as may be expected of an educated person.
If you have any queries related to KPSC Recruitment 2020, KPSC SDA/ Junior Assistant recruitment please leave a comment below.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM