High Court of MP Recruitment 2020 for Personal Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistant Grade III – 19 Posts: MP High Court, (Madhya Pradesh) Jabalpur has released its official notification for online applications from eligible candidates to recruit for the post of Personal Secretary, Computer Operator, and Assistant Grade III – 19 Posts.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official website but before that here all candidates can find how to apply, total vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary detail, selection process, important date details related to official notification.
- 1 Vacancies Details-
- 2 Eligibility Criteria-:
- 3 Salary (Pay Scale):-
- 4 Application Fee: –
- 5 Exam Pattern MP High Court Recruitment 2020
- 6 Important Dates MP High Court Recruitment 2020
- 7 How to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment 2020?
- 8 How to Download Admit Card for MP High Court Recruitment 2020?
Here are the vacancies details for the MP High Court recruitment 2020-
|Notification Number||Post Name/ no. Of Post||Number of Total Vacancies|
|452/Examination/2020||Personal Secretary (1), Computer Operator(3), Assistant Grade III (15)||19|
For more Vacancy details interested candidate can visit the official website. Here are the details of vacancies as per the MP High Court 2020 recruitment notification-
|S.N||POST NAME||Category||Category||Category||Category||Category||Category||Category||Total Post|
|3||Assistant Grade III||–||7||5||2||1||15|
Interested candidates can check all details of the eligibility criteria for the MP High Court Recruitment 2020-
- As on the last date of submission of an online application, the applicants ( only for the GEN male candidates)must have attained the age of 18-40.
- The upper age limit relaxation of 5 years in the case of a candidate (Female) belongs to any reserved category.
- (5 year age relaxation in upper age limit) in the case of a candidate (Male) belongs to any reserved category.
- In case of widow and Divorcee women candidates (5-year relaxation).
- 18-45 in case of women candidates belongs to (GEN) Unreserved category.
In all cases, Age relaxation maximum upper limit will be 45 years.
The minimum age for a candidate is 18 years.
Age calculation for the candidate –
will be based on 01-01-2020 (Candidate can calculate their age from 01-01-2020, if they fulfil the above age criteria they will eligible).
Here are the details of educational qualification as per the official notification MP High Court recruitment notification –
|POST NAME||Educational Qualification|
|Personal Secretary||1) Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized university.|
2) Candidate must have cleared the Shorthand/ typing exam (100wpm) in English from a recognized board.
3)Candidate Must know about Computer Applications.
|Computer Operator|| 1) Candidate must have done secondary or senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board/ university.|
2) BCA from a recognized university.
3) Candidate must be done Hindi typing from a recognized institute of MP Govt.
4) Must be a CPCT score cardholder by MAP IT.
|Assistant Grade III||1) Candidate must be done their higher secondary or 10+2 from a recognized board.|
2) Candidate must be done Hindi typing from a recognized institute of MP Govt.
3) Candidate must be a CPCT score cardholder by MAP IT. 4)Candidate must have a 1-year diploma in computer application recognized institute of MP Govt.
Salary (Pay Scale):-
|S.N||POST NAME||PAYSCALE Rs|
|1||Personal Secretary||42,700- 1,35,100/-|
|3||Assistant Grade III||19,500-62,000/-|
Application Fee: –
Here are the fee details as per the official notification-
|UR / Other State Candidate||₹ 395.300+ ₹ 200=₹ 500/-|
|SC/ST/ Physically Challenged||₹ 395.30/-|
Exam Pattern MP High Court Recruitment 2020
Candidate Selection to the various posts of MP High Court Recruitment will be made based on the performance of an eligible candidate in the following Exams
|S.N.||POST NAME||Test/EXAM||Maximum Marks||Time Duration (Hour/Min)|
|1||Personal Secretary||English Stenography Test (400 words) + 20 Question of General English, Sentence Formation etc. 20 Que. of Computer Application||70+20+10=100||1 hour|
|2||Computer Operator||Hindi Typing (350 words approx.) + Direct Hindi Dictation Typing (400 words approx.) Computer Knowledge (10 Ques.) a General English (10 Ques.)||100||40 minutes|
|3||Assistant Grade III||Hindi Typing (350 words approx.) Computer-related questions (40 Ques.) General English (20 Questions.)||200 Marks||1 h 10 minutes|
For more details please visit the official website and read the notification.
Important Dates MP High Court Recruitment 2020
|Event||Date and Time|
|Start register OR Submit Online applications||26-02-2020 , 12:00 PM|
|Last Date To register OR Submit Online applications||16.03.2020 , 11:59PM|
|The start date for correction of application form||20-03-2020 ,12:PM|
|Last date for correction of application form||23-03-2020 ,11:59PM|
|EXAM Date||Updated Soon|
As per the MP High Court Recruitment notification, all interested and eligible candidate must apply and submit the application fee as by above-mentioned date.
After that, all links will be inactive and candidates cannot apply or submit application fee later.
How to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job by visiting the official website of MP high court, Jabalpur. For more details please read the official notification on the official website.
How to Download Admit Card for MP High Court Recruitment 2020?
Once the Exam date is announced then Candidates can download their admit card for the exam of MP High court recruitment 2020 by visiting the official website of MP High Court, Jabalpur.
For exam dates, there will be a new notification. Once the date announced candidates can download their admit card.
If you have any query about this job please leave a comment we will be happy to help you.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM