Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nanital Bank invites applicants for the post of IT Officers. Uttarakhand Govt Job alert Nanital Bank Recruitment 2020 accepts Online Applications to recruit candidates in Banking Sector. In this article, candidates can check Uttarakhand Bank Job Application Date, Age Criteria, Nanital Bank IT Officer Selection Process 2020, etc.
- 1 Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
- 2 Nainital Bank Career Notification Dates
- 3 IT Officer Recruitment Eligibility [email protected] Nanital Bank
- 4 Nainital Bank Career Application Fees
- 5 Remuneration for Bank IT Officer Scale I
- 6 How to Apply for IT Officer in Nanital Bank 2020?
- 7 Uttarakhand Nainital Bank Address
- 8 Enclosure List for Nainital Bank [email protected] Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2020
- 9 Nainital Bank Career Selection Procedure
- 10 FAQs Nainital Bank Recruitment
- 11 When can I apply for Nainital Bank IT Officer Job 2020?
- 12 What is the mode of application for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
- 13 What is the application fee for Nanital Bank Recruitment 2020?
- 14 What is the selection process for the Nanital Bank Information Technology Officer Recruitment 2020?
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
The Nainital Bank Ltd (NTB) is a Private Commercial Bank. The Nainital Bank Ltd has released a notification for vacancies of IT Officer Recruitment on its official website @nainitalbank.co.in The Nainital Bank Ltd recruitment process is being done for the post of Information & Technology Officer. Candidates can check the Nainital Bank Ltd Uttarakhand job details like the application date, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc. Eligible Interested candidate applies for the Nainital Bank Ltd IT Officer Recruitment 2020 through prescribed format before 23/July/2020.
Nainital Bank Career Notification Dates
|Category||Bank Jobs 2020|
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
IT Officer Recruitment Eligibility [email protected] Nanital Bank
Age on Years as on 30/06/2020
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||32 Years|
Education qualification for Nainital Bank Recruitment
Essential Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. (With Computer Science or Information Technology) or Master’s of Computer Application MCA with minimum 60% marks
Desirable Qualification: Minimum -2- years’ in IT-related projects in any Commercial Bank with particular reference to FINACLE platform.
Nainital Bank Career Application Fees
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Fees||Rs. 1000/- including GST|
|Favor of||Nainital Bank Limited|
Remuneration for Bank IT Officer Scale I
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700/- to Rs.42, 020/-
How to Apply for IT Officer in Nanital Bank 2020?
1. The applications invited for the Uttarakhand Bank Job Nainital Bank IT Officer are in Offline Mode only through Speed or Registered Post only.
2. The applicants must be sent enclosing all prescribed certificates before the closing date 23/July/2020 at the mentioned address by officials.
3. The Application form sealed envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of IT Officer Grade/Scale I “
Uttarakhand Nainital Bank Address
The Vice President (HRM),
The Nainital Bank Limited
Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital
Nainital – 263001, Uttarakhand
Enclosure List for Nainital Bank [email protected] Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2020
1. Demand Draft
2. Proof of Age
3. Copy of Relevant Certificates and Mark sheet
4. Appropriate Documents
Nainital Bank Career Selection Procedure
The selection will be based on personal interview, however, the bank also conducts a written exam to shortlist the applicant for a personal interview.
FAQs Nainital Bank Recruitment
When can I apply for Nainital Bank IT Officer Job 2020?
From 08/July/2020 to 23/July/2020
What is the mode of application for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
One has to apply for Nainital Bank IT Officer Recruitment only through offline mode, i.e. by speed post or registered post.
What is the application fee for Nanital Bank Recruitment 2020?
The application fee for Nainital Bank Recruitment is Rs. 1000/ per post through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand).
What is the selection process for the Nanital Bank Information Technology Officer Recruitment 2020?
The selection process for Bank IT Officer Recruitment is through an Interview. However, if the no. of applications is more, then a written examination may also be conducted.
Keep Follow & Bookmark our Website www.jobssearch247.com In case of any further query, the Applicant can write to us in Comment below. Our experts will solve your queries as soon as possible.
ALL THE VERY BEST!!!