Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has released its official notification for online applications from eligible candidates to direct recruit (Sidhi Bharti) for the post of Translator (15 Vacancies).
New Update: Earlier Rajasthan High Court Translator Exam is scheduled to be conducted on
19th April 2020. However, the examination is Postponed due to Lockdown. The new exam date will release After Lockdown ends. Admit card download link will activate 15 days prior to exam dates, after the announcement of exam dates by officials.
- 1 Vacancies Details-
- 2 Details of vacancies
- 3 Eligibility Criteria-:
- 4 Salary (Pay Scale):-
- 5 Application Fee: –
- 6 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure-:
- 7 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- 8 Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT 2020: how to Apply? -:
- 9 How to Download Admit Card for Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT 2020 (Sidhi Bharti)?
Here are the vacancies details for the Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT (Sidhi Bharti) 2020-
|Notification Number||Post for Name||Number of Vacancies|
|RHCJ /Exam cell /Translator/2020/86||Translator||15|
For more Vacancy details interested candidate can visit the official website.
Details of vacancies
Here are the details of vacancies as per the RHC Translator Direct Recruitment (Sidhi Bharti) notification-
Out of a total of 15 posts, 1 (One) post reserved for Ex-servicemen.
UR (GEN) has 8(6+2) post, 2 (two) post reserved for Women.
Interested candidates can check all details ofthe eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT (Sidhi Bharti) 2020-
- As on the last date of submission of an online application, the applicants must have attained the age of 18-40
- 18-45 years (5 year age relaxation in upper age limit) in the case of a candidate belongs to SC or ST or other Backward Classes.
In the case of widow and Divorcee women candidates, there is no age limit.
- Defence services personnel age up to 50 years (upper age limit).
- A candidate who is Physically Challenged – The age relaxation for persons with disabilities will be admissible as applicable in the State Govt.
(3) The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the service rendered in the N-C.C( Cadet Instructors) . if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
(4) Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after released from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age limit. Even though they (Candidates) have crossed the age limit when they appear before the Commission, had they been eligible as such at the time of joining the Commission in the Army.
(5)Eligibility age calculation for the candidate will be based on 01-01-2021 (Candidate can calculate their age from 01-01-2021, if they fulfil the above age criteria they will eligible).
Those Candidates also will be eligible for this recruitment if they are fulfilling the age criteria based on 01-01-2018,01-01-2019,01-01-2020(Because last time the exam is conducted in 2017 and the candidate’s age has been calculated based on 01-01-2017).
Here are the details of educational qualification as per the official notification Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT (Sidhi Bharti) 2020-
(1 )Candidate must be a Post Graduate in English (Literature) from any recognized university established by Law in India.
Candidate who has appeared or is appearing in M.A. (final) English Literature, shall be eligible to apply for the post but he/she has to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification before written Test within 07 days of holding of Written Test, to the office of Registrar (exam), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Salary (Pay Scale):-
Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT (Sidhi Bharti) 2020 official notification-
- Salary ₹ 26500/- will be fixed up to 2 years (From the date of joining candidate will be probationer Trainee).
Once selected candidate complete the probation period then-
- Salary will be as per PayScale ₹ 37, 8oo-1, 19,700/-.
Application Fee: –
Here are the fee details as per the official notification-
|General, EWS and OBC /Other State Candidate||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ST/ Physically Challenged||₹ 350/-|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure-:
Candidate Selection to the post of Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT (Sidhi Bharti) will be made based on the performance of the eligible candidate in the following Exams
|S.N.||Test/EXAM||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing the Test||Time Duration (Hour)|
|1||Paper-l: English to Hindi Translation||100||55||02|
|2||Paper-ll: Hindi to English Translation||100||55||02|
|Grand Total||200 Marks||110||4|
l. A candidate shall have to secure 60 % marks in aggregate.
2. Both the papers will be taken in two shifts of two hours each in one day.
If two or more non-Law Graduate eligible candidates secure equal aggregate marks then preference shall be given to older. If two or more Law graduate eligible candidates secure equal aggregate marks then preference shall be given to older.
If two or more eligible candidates (one law graduate and another non-law graduate) secure equal aggregate marks then preference shall be given to law graduate.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Start register OR Submit Online applications||10-02-2020|
|Last Date To register OR Submit Online applications||05.03.2020|
|Last Date For Payment of Application Fee (Online)||06.03.2020|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
As per the Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT (Sidhi Bharti) notification, all interested and eligible candidate must apply and submit the application fee as by above-mentioned date.
After that, all links will be inactive and candidates cannot apply or submit application fee later.
Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT 2020: how to Apply? -:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job by visiting the official website of Rajasthan high court, Jodhpur https://hcraj.nic.in/.For more details please read the official notification on the official website.
How to Download Admit Card for Rajasthan high court Translator DIRECT RECRUITMENT 2020 (Sidhi Bharti)?
Once the Exam date is announced then Candidates can download their admit card for the exam of RHC Translator Sidhi Bharti (Direct recruitment) by visiting the official website of Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
For exam dates, there will be a new notification. Once the date announced candidates can download their admit cards.
If you have any query about this job please leave a comment we will be happy to help you.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM