UDRP Recruitment | UDRP Subject-wise Syllabus | Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project
UDRP Recruitment 2021 For various posts of the post of Engineer, Manager, Assistant, Accountant, etc. Before applying candidates can check Official Notification from the UDRP Official Website This article contains all detailed information like Uttarakhand Govt. Jobs 2021, UDRP Engineer Job, Uttarakhand URDP Exam pattern, UDRP Subject-wise Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
The Complete UDRP Subject-wise Syllabus information will be mentioned in this article. Applicants can check the syllabus and prepare for the exam.
- 1 URDP Application Details
- 2 Uttarakhand Govt. Job Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria and Experience URDP
- 4 URDP Salary Structure Per Month
- 5 How to Apply For UDRP?
- 6 Address
- 7 Selection Procedure URDP
- 8 Exam Pattern UDRP Recruitment
- 9 UDRP Subject-wise Syllabus
- 9.1 Uttarakhand UDRP English language Syllabus
- 9.2 UkDisasterrecovery.in General Awareness Syllabus
- 9.3 Uttarakhand Disaster recovery project(UDRP) Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- 9.4 UDRP Verbal Reasoning Syllabus
- 9.5 UDRP Non-Verbal Reasoning Syllabus
- 9.6 Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project UDRP Accounts Expert Syllabus
- 10 Conclusion
URDP Application Details
Applicants can send their application for the recruitment of UDRP in the prescribed format before the last date. Candidates are advised to read the official notification from the Official Website before applying for the desired posts.
Uttarakhand Govt. Job Vacancy Details
- Superintending Engineer: Notified Soon
- Executive Engineer: Notified Soon
- Manager Contract Manager: Notified Soon
- Legal Expert: Notified Soon
- Contract Management Officer: Notified Soon
- Environmental Officer: Notified Soon
- Accounts Expert: Notified Soon
- Mechanical Engineer: Notified Soon
- Junior Assistant: Notified Soon
Eligibility Criteria and Experience URDP
- Superintending Engineer: Superintending level Officer with 10+ years of experience in Civil Construction
- Executive Engineer: Executive Engineer level with 8+ years of experience in Civil Construction
- Manager Contract Manager: B.E or B.Tech or Masters Degree with 8+ years of experience in Contract Management and a minimum of 3 years of experience in EAPs.
- Legal Expert: L.L.B or Any other relevant degree in Law with 6 years of experience in handling and documenting legal matters.
- Contract Management Officer: B.E or Tech or Masters in Management or Postgraduate with 6+ years of experience in Contract Management.
- Environmental Officer: PG in Environment Science with 6+ years of experience in environmental safeguards.
- Accounts Expert: CA or M.Com or MBA (Finance) with 6+ years of experience in Computerized accounting.
- Mechanical Engineer: Engineer-level officer with 3+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering works.
Mechanical Engineer diploma with 5+ years of post-qualification experience in mechanical engineering work.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate with 2 years of experience as a Junior Assistant on clerical works.
Intermediate with 5+ years of experience as Junior Assistant level.
URDP Salary Structure Per Month
- Superintending Engineer: Level 13-A
- Executive Engineer: Level 13
- Contract Manager: Rs. 80,000/-
- Legal Expert: Rs. 50,000/-
- Contract Management Officer: Rs. 50,000/-
- Environmental Officer: Rs. 50,000/-
- Accounts Expert: Rs. 50,000/-
- Mechanical Engineer: Rs. 40,000/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 18,000/-
How to Apply For UDRP?
Eligible Applicants can send the Application form in the prescribed format along with relevant documents in the Official Address via Speed post or delivered in person.
The Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project,
Additional Financing (UDRP-AF)
4th Floor, DPM Tower, Haridwar Bypass Road,
Selection Procedure URDP
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern UDRP Recruitment
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Concerned Subject
UDRP Subject-wise Syllabus
Uttarakhand UDRP English language Syllabus
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
UkDisasterrecovery.in General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
Uttarakhand Disaster recovery project(UDRP) Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Profit and Loss.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest.
- C.F. and L.C.M. Discounts.
- Number Systems.
- Data Interpretation.
- Compound Interest.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
UDRP Verbal Reasoning Syllabus
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
UDRP Non-Verbal Reasoning Syllabus
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project UDRP Accounts Expert Syllabus
- Accounts of non-trading concerns
- Provision and Reserves
- Accounting Standards
- Bills of Exchange
- Non-trading concerns
- Accounts from incomplete records
- Liquidation of Companies
- Partnership Accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Joint ventures
- Accounting process
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Shares and Debentures
- Errors and their rectification
- Single entry
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Company Account
- Absorption and re-construction
- Accounting Standards
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Branch Accounts
- Valuation of goodwill and shares
- Ratio Analysis
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Final Statements of Accounts
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems
- Self Balancing Ledgers,
- Preparation of Trial Balance
Follow & Bookmark (CTRL+D) to our website. Get Uttarakhand Recruitment 2021, Uttarakhand Government Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs, Fresher jobs, State Govt. Jobs, Free Job Alert. Send your Valuable Feedback or Suggestion so that we can make it even better.
All the Very Best Aspirants!!