UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020: UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2020 invites applicants for recruitment for the post of Group A officer and Group B Officer in the administrative services of the Uttarpradesh state Government.
Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate Exam 2020 conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC, derived from Uttar Pradesh Provisional Civil Services UPPCS.
- 1 UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020
- 2 Uttar Pradesh PCS Highlights
- 3 UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 Posts
- 4 UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 Application Dates
- 5 UPPSC PCS 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Educational Qualification for UPPSC PCS & ACF/RFO 2020
- 6.1 Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- 6.2 District Basic Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
- 6.3 District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- 6.4 Assistant controller legal measurement Grade 1 & Grade 2 Officer
- 6.5 Assistant conservator of Forest
- 6.6 Range Forest Officer of Forest
- 6.7 Assistant Labour Commissioner
- 6.8 District Programme Officer
- 6.9 Senior Lecturer, DIET
- 6.10 District Probation Officer
- 6.11 Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- 6.12 Statistical officer
- 6.13 Labour Enforcement Officer
- 6.14 Child Development Project Officer
- 7 Age Criteria for UPPSC PCS 2020
- 8 Physical Qualification for UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) / Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services 2020
- 9 How to Apply for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020?
- 10 UPPSC PCS FAQs
- 11 What is the difference between IAS and PCS?
- 12 Which post in UPPCS?
- 13 How many papers are there in the UPPSC PCS Main Exam?
- 14 Who is the Cadre Controlling Authority of PCS?
- 15 Can State PCS Officers be promoted to IAS?
- 16 When is the UPPSC PCS exam 2020 expected to be conducted?
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020
The UP PCS conducts the Uttar Pradesh Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Exam every year for the post of civil services officers.
In this article, we will update candidates to the UPPCS recruitment Notification, Age Criteria, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to apply PCS 2020, and UPPCS pre and Mains Syllabus 2020, etc.
UPPSC published notification for the Combined/ Upper Subordinate Exam UPPCS 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) / Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2020.
Uttar Pradesh PCS Highlights
- Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh Combined/ Upper Subordinate Exam UPPCS 2020
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Application Mode: Online
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Language: English and Hindi
- Test Centers: Across the Uttar Pradesh
- Total Vacancy: 200 Posts
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains and Interview
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 Posts
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basic Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant controller legal measurement Grade I and Grade II
- Assistant conservator of Forest
- Range Forest Officer of Forest
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Child Development Project Office
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020 Application Dates
|UPPSC PCS 2020 Advt. Number||A-1/E-1/2020|
|Last date for payment of a fee||04/June/2020|
|UPPCS Prelims Admit Card||UPDATED SOON|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims 2020 Exam Date||11th October 2020|
|Prelims result||UPDATED SOON|
|UPPSC PCS Mains 2020 Exam Date||22nd Jan 2021|
|Mains Result||UPDATED SOON|
|UPPSC PCS Personality Test||UPDATED SOON|
UPPSC PCS 2020 Application Fee
- General/ OBC / EWS : Rs. 125/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/-
- Differently Abled Person: Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women: As per Govt. norms
Educational Qualification for UPPSC PCS & ACF/RFO 2020
Post wise Education Qualification mentioned below:
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Law Graduate
District Basic Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office
· Post Graduate Degree
District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
· Commerce Graduate
Assistant controller legal measurement Grade 1 & Grade 2 Officer
· Degree in Science as one subject with Physics or Mechanical Engineering.
Assistant conservator of Forest
· A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects: Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics, or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an Indian University or Foreign University.
Range Forest Officer of Forest
· A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture, and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Veterinary Science from an Indian University.
Assistant Labour Commissioner
Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics OR
District Programme Officer
Degree in Sociology /Social Science/ Home Science /Social Work.
Senior Lecturer, DIET
Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
District Probation Officer
Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ any qualification equivalent thereto/ Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work
Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry
Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology /Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / Veterinary Sciences /Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology /Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry / Degree in Medicine from a recognized University/any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
No person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import, or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
· Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Labour Enforcement Officer
· Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
Child Development Project Officer
· Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognized by the Government.
Age Criteria for UPPSC PCS 2020
Minimum age- 21 Years
Maximum Age for
- General – 40 Years
- OBC – 43 Years
- SC/ST/PwD – 45 Years
Physical Qualification for UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) / Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services 2020
Minimum Physical Standard for ACF & RFO Post
For Male Candidates:
Height: 163 cms
Chest (Fully expanded): 84 cms
Expansion: 5 cms
Qualify in the walking test: 25 Kms. In 4 hours
For Female candidates:
Height: 150 cm
Chest Girth(Fully expanded): 79 cms
Expansion: 5 cms
Qualify in the walking test: 14 Kms. In 4 hours
In case of candidates belonging to ST & Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Meghalaya tribal, Laddakhese, Sikkimese, Bhutanese, Garhwalies, Kumaunies, Nagas, Arunanchal Pradesh candidates as follows:
For male Candidates:
· Height: 152.5 cms
For Female Candidates:
· Height: 145.0 cms
Note: Applicants refer to the official notification to know detailed information about physical standard criteria.
How to Apply for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020?
- Go to UPPSC Official Website
- Click on Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 link. The last date to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 has extended till 4 June 2020.
The following windows will open on the screen.
- Click on Candidate Registration, to accomplish the first part of the application form.
- Fill the registration form and pay the application fee.
- Now go to the second part and submit the application fee.
- The candidate fills the data correctly and accurately.
- Enter personal details in a prescribed format as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Upload photograph and signature(Images size not exceeding 20 kb).
- Applicants take the printout for future reference.
UPPSC PCS FAQs
What is the difference between IAS and PCS?
IAS means Indian Administrative Services and PCS means the Provincial Civil Services. The recruitment for IAS is done by the Union Public Service Commission. PCS is the state civil services recruited through the State Public Service Commissions.
Which post in UPPCS?
There are several posts in the UPPSC PCS notification 2020. The most important ones are for SDM, SP, Registrar, BDO, BSA Assistant Labour Commissioner, and the likes.
How many papers are there in the UPPSC PCS Main Exam?
There are 8 question papers in the UPPSC PCS main exam. All the papers are compulsory and the marks secured in all the papers are counted for the final merit.
Who is the Cadre Controlling Authority of PCS?
In all the states, there is a Personnel department which controls the transfer and posting of the state PCS officers. The head of the state personnel department is the Chief Minister of the state.
Can State PCS Officers be promoted to IAS?
Yes, the State PCS Officers can be promoted to the IAS subject to certain conditions laid down by UPSC. Each year, out of the total vacancies of IAS, 33% is filled through the promotion.
When is the UPPSC PCS exam 2020 expected to be conducted?
UPPSC PCS and ACF / RFO Exam 2020 is tentative to be conducted on 21/June/2020.
Keep Follow & Bookmark (Ctrl+D) our Website www.jobssearch247.com & get the latest Jobs, upcoming Government Jobs 2020, UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020, UPPSC PCS 2020 Exam Pattern, PCS Syllabus 2020, Admit card, Fresher Jobs 2020, Govt. Jobs etc.
Candidates can share their feedback with the Comment box and subscribe to our channel to find out the latest Govt. job updates.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM