Apply Online for E-Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown: Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Singh Modi announced a lockdown for 21 days to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus.
Firstly, the lockdown was of 21 days which is now extended till 3rd May 2020. PM Mr. Narendra Modi on 24th March 2020 imposes a complete lockdown in the country to combat the deadly COVID-19. All the states have strict instructions to follow the lockdown. The people are also strictly following the lockdown. To Regulate the movement of goods people during the lockdown period, most of the State Governments have developed the facility to issue E-Pass or Curfew Pass.
- 1 Lockdown Extended
- 2 Green Zone
- 3 Red Zone
- 4 Orange Zone
- 5 Lockdown E-Pass
- 6 E-Pass Important Points
- 7 Essential Services for Curfew E-Pass
- 8 Required Documents to get E-pass
- 9 Methods to Apply Online for E-Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown
- 10 How to Apply Online for E-Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown?
- 11 E-Pass Related frequently Asked questions
Due to COVID-19 Outbreak situation, the centre has extended the lockdown. It has been pushed to 17, May. The Extension will however some relaxation, basis on Red Zone, Orange Zone & Green Zone.
- The district with either zero confirmed coronavirus positive cases, or no confirmed case in the last 21 days.
- The districts with substantial numbers of positive cases.
- Under this category, areas that show a high rate of infection, which double in less than 4 days.
- Doubling rate of confirmed cases.
- The district with a limited number of cases in the past and with no active positive cases.
- Those Districts, which are neither defined as Red or Green Zone, classified as Orange Zone.
We have provided all the essential information regarding the Epass [State-wise] on this page. COVID-19 E Pass State Wise Apply online details are provided below. Also, check state-wise Helpline numbers. The emergency Pass provides free access, but it also acts as an ID card that can be shown to the police at the time of checking. The candidate can apply for the e-pass through visiting the official portal of the respective state.
To prevent the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi announced Lockdown for 21 days.
During Lockdown People all aver India requested to stay at home, to prevent the spread of novel Coronavirus.
Social Distancing is the key point to prevent COVID-19, it is a non-pharmaceutical infection prevention and control intervention to stop or slow down the disease transmission rate.
The scary part of the coronavirus is not about death rate but the way it spreads eventually. Reactive and proactive are ways to handle any problem. In a reactive way people aware of damage whereas in a proactive way people prevent damage if handled correctly to follow rules, regulations, and restrictions.
E-Pass Important Points
E-Pass Service is provided for the working persons of every state as well as persons who are going outside for Essential Services. People can move to their workplace by showing E-Pass or Curfew pass to the Police.
Issuing Authority: Government of India GOI
Mode of Apply: Online
Lockdown Time Duration: 03/05/2020
Name of the Service: COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass
Recipients: Working Persons & person belongs to Essential Services
Essential Services for Curfew E-Pass
- Electricity and Water Branch
- Government and Private Bank
- Hospitals and All the Health Services
- Transportation Department (Bus, Railways, Flights, etc)
- Communication and Internet Phone co-operation
- General and Retailer Shops
- All Government Workers
- Goods Manufacturing Industries and their employees
- Food Department
- Police Forces
- Fire Administration
- All type of ATM’s
- Petrol Pump in all area
- Emergency lines like Ambulance
- Courier Services
Required Documents to get E-pass
The list of Required Documents to get E-pass are as follows:
- Candidate Name
- Applicant Village or Town Name
- District Name of the Candidate
- Mobile No.
- Other Relevant Documents like Aadhar Card, Working ID Card, Recommendation Letter
- RC Booklet of the Vehicle (Registration Number)
- Government ID
- Photograph Identity proof of the Candidate
- New Passport Size Photos etc.
Methods to Apply Online for E-Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown
- Visit their respective state govt. official website
- Click on the link Apply E-Pass
- Register valid and active Mobile Number, and get the OTP on Phone.
- Complete the application form and submit.
- The person can see the status of the application.
Apply E-Pass by Whatsapp
People can send the message and mandatory document via Whatsapp to apply for E-Pass. Whatsapp number issued for every state on their official website. You can check Whatsapp number on every state official website.
Movement passes through E-Mail
Persons can send E-Mail to their respective states in which provide all mandatory information and document.
How to Apply Online for E-Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown?
To Apply Online for E-Pass during COVID-19 Lockdown follow these steps:
- Type Official Website address of respective state
- Ticker information
- Click on Essential service lockdown Pass
- User Interaction Screen: Apply E-Pass or Check Status
- Select Apply E-Pass
- Fill Details Pass required for and personal information
- Upload Documents
- Submit Application form
- Click on check status and Now you can check application status
- Enter your pass number
- Download E-Pass
E-Pass Related frequently Asked questions
If you like this Article, Please Bookmark our page by pressing (ctrl+D).
Keep following www.jobssearch247.com for regular free jobs alert.
You can also subscribe to our Email Subscription service for daily exam-related updates.
For any query, drop a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM