Axis Bank, 3rd Largest Private Sector Bank in India: Axis bank is the 3rd largest private sector bank offering a wide assortment of Financial Products.
Head Office of Axis Bank: Mumbai Maharashtra
The Bank Offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customers segments covering large and middle corporate, MSME, Agriculture and retail business.
Axis Bank offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The head office of the bank is in Mumbai and Registered Office in Ahmedabad. On 2nd April 1994 in Ahmedabad’s first branch was inaugurated of Axis Bank.
Type: Private Sector Bank
Domestic Branches: 4,050
Cash Recyclers: 4,917
Industry: Banking, Financial Services
Year of Formation: 1994
Axis bank spread over 11 international Offices, with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Colombo, Shanghai, IBU, Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, London, UK.
- 1 Features of Axis banking
- 2 Old Name of Axis Bank: Unit Trust of India
- 3 Axis Bank Ltd
- 4 Axis Bank, Subsidiaries
- 5 Various Departments at Axis Bank
- 6 Committee of Directors in Axis Bank
- 7 Axis Bank 3rd Largest Private Sector Bank in India: IFSC Code
- 8 Minimum and Maximum RTGS and RTGS Transaction Limit per day
- 9 Axis Bank Helpline number
- 10 How to Apply for a Credit Card at Axis Bank in 2020?
- 11 Axis bank ltd. Latest News Work From Home
Features of Axis banking
- Anywhere Banking
- Instant Fund Transfer
- Internet banking
- Multicity Checkbook
- ATM cum Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking etc.
Old Name of Axis Bank: Unit Trust of India
UTI Unit Trust of India renamed to Axis Bank by 2007.
The UTI Asset Management company (AMC) owned the UTI brand. Board Director of Bank official release the change of name UTI to Axis Bank. This is to avoid confusion as several entities were using the UTI Brand which is not related to brand.
Axis Bank Ltd
Axis Bank was established in 1993 and have began its operations in 1994 after the approval of Government of India.
The Axis Bank 3rd Largest Private Sector Bank in India was promoted jointly by the Administrative of the:
- Specified undertaking of the Unit Trust of India(UTI)
- Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC)
- General insurance corporation of India(GIC)
- Four PSUs Company
- National Insurance Company Limited (NICL),
- The New India Insurance Company Limited,
- Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL),
- United India Insurance Company Limited (UICL)
Axis Bank, Subsidiaries
The Axis bank has 6 subsidiaries:
- Securities and sales Ltd.
- Private Equality Ltd.
- Trustee Service Ltd.
- Asset Management Company Ltd.
- Mutual Fund Trustee Ltd.
- U.K. Ltd.
Various Departments at Axis Bank
- Personal Banking Department
- Priority Banking
- NRI Banking Department
- Investment Solutions
- Forex Department
- Business Banking Department
- Corporate Banking Department
- Credit Laundering Department
Committee of Directors in Axis Bank
- Mr. S. Vishvanathan
- Mr. Amitabh Chaudhary
- Mrs. Ketaki Bhagwati
- Mr. B. Baburao
- Mr. Rajiv Anand
Axis Bank 3rd Largest Private Sector Bank in India: IFSC Code
IFSC Stands for Indian Financial System Code.
It’s a unique Code. It is a Combination of Alphabet and Number assigned to each bank’s Individual branch.
Axis Bank IFSC Code is unique Code assigned to all Axis Bank Branches in the country. It Enables us to send and receive money Electronically.
- In IFSC Code first 4 characters represent the bank’s name.
- 5th is 0, which is reserved for the future use in case of increased number of bank’s branches.
- The last 6 characters denote the bank’s branch code.
The Electronic Transaction is convenient and easier. IFSC Code is used to make payment through RBI Services i.e. NEFT National Electronic Fund Transfer, IMPS Immediate Payment Service and RTGS Real Time Gross Settlement System.
Minimum and Maximum RTGS and RTGS Transaction Limit per day
RTGS: Minimum 2 Lakh Limit and Maximum 5 Lakh Limit
NEFT: No Minimum and Maximum Limit
It offers various services such as lending to individual and small businesses, Liability products, card services, internet banking, ATMs services, Advisory Services, NRI Services, etc.
Axis Bank Helpline number
Bank Customers can access Phone Banking services from outside India by dialing +91-22-67987700.
For blocking of debit cards, you can also call Axis Bank 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number, +91 22 67987700.
How to Apply for a Credit Card at Axis Bank in 2020?
You can apply for a credit card with Axis Bank in 2020 as:
1. Online by checking out Axis Bank credit cards
2. Visiting your nearest Axis Bank branch
3.By getting in touch with your relationship manager
Axis bank ltd. Latest News Work From Home
Axis Bank to allow its employees to Work From Home even after lockdown ends. However, departments that require physical presence will have to come to the office.
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com and suggest your feedback in Comment box as well as subscribe our channel to get all Latest updates in your Inbox.
Last Updated: July 7,2020 12:00:28 AM