Diploma Courses After 12th: Choosing the right professional course after 12th is one of the most important decisions of a student’s life. These courses affect your career and future. Most of the students pursue a diploma course due to various reasons like less cost, less time investment, etc. If you to be an engineer, doctor, air hostess, or etc, we will advise you to shortlist your preference first and be dedicated to what you want to do.
In this article, we shortlisted some of the best diploma courses in India. Here you find out the best courses with detailed information on each field.
Check Free study material for Exam 2020.
- 1 Benefits of Diploma Courses
- 2 Diploma over Degree
- 3 Diploma Courses after 12th
- 3.1 Diploma in Engineering
- 3.2 Diploma in Nursing
- 3.3 Diploma in Physiotherapy
- 3.4 Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- 3.5 Diploma in Multimedia
- 3.6 Diploma in Photography
- 3.7 Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- 3.8 Diploma in Foreign Languages
- 3.9 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- 3.10 Diploma in Financial Accounting
- 3.11 Diploma in Hotel Management
- 3.12 Diploma in Yoga
- 3.13 Diploma in Fashion Designing
- 4 Conclusion
Benefits of Diploma Courses
Here are a few reasons why to choose diploma courses-
- Completed in less time: Mostly the degree requires a minimum of 3 years of study, whereas diploma courses can be completed within a year. The amount you spend learning and completing assignments completed in less time.
- Explore different careers: Pursue the dream that’s right for you.
- Practical application knowledge: Diploma has practical knowledge and gives you the opportunity to learn and apply new skills.
- Flexible learning: Studying a diploma course you can take some of the subjects online.
Diploma over Degree
The decision to choose a diploma course over a degree is an important question. In the competitive job market, vocational education can make you able to accomplish your dream career and life goals.
- Diploma make you job-ready faster
- Students likely to be hired and valued
- Diploma courses completed in less time compared to a degree.
- The fraction of the cost and provide better value for money.
Diploma Courses after 12th
Based on the subject, students can take admission in technical field’s course, Bachelor of Science, medical field, law, nursing, architectural, etc.
Diploma in Engineering
Engineering is one of the most sought diploma courses for students. It attracts most of the students who have a science stream. There are multiple courses available in the industry such as a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Sound Engineering, etc. The top engineering entrance exam is Joint Entrance Exam JEE, which is conducted by CBSE. In 2019 more than 11 lakh students appear for the JEE mains.
Diploma in Nursing
There are various diploma courses for students to join the medical field. Students who opted for Physics chemistry, biology in class 12 opt for the medical course including MBBS. The nursing diploma course is the best career option and it will be completed within a year. The medical field gives you a wide scope of job opportunities as well as good earnings.
Diploma in Physiotherapy
The physiotherapy course is a professional diploma course in the medical nursing field. It expending the health care services, which manage and prevent physical problems of the human body.
Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
Dietitians and Nutritionists are professional health care service providers, who create diet-chart and motivate people to live a healthy life. These experts focus on the promotion of fit and healthy life through nutrient food, food management.
Diploma in Multimedia
This course focuses on the exposure of graphic design, and it is one year program. The top designing sector is web designing, Graphic designing, Image editor, computer games designer, films, etc. Topics covered in the multimedia course are web designing, animation,
Diploma in Photography
Eligible and interested candidates can take admission in the photography course, on the entrance exam basis. There is a lot of jobs available for the photography profession in the field of advertising, fashion, media house, studios, etc.
Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Diploma in Travel and Tourism is a 1-year course that has to work under the premise of travel agencies, hotels, cruise companies, and tour operators. The students, who passed their 12 with at least 50% marks, can take admission in this program.
Diploma in Foreign Languages
Diploma in foreign languages, open wide opportunities for the students nationally and internationally. As a foreign language professional you can work as a Teacher, marketing Executive, chart processor, content writer, translator and etc.
Diploma in Digital Marketing
A diploma in digital marketing is the most recommended career option after 12. You get various job opportunities in under this course like social media marketer, PPC Executive, SEO executive, community manager, Email marketing executive, E-commerce marketing manager, sales expert, etc.
Diploma in Financial Accounting
Diploma in Financial Accounting is a 1-year diploma course or certificate. The students who have cleared 12 with mathematics can take admission in this course. Topics covered in the course including accounting, management, business law, finance, etc.
Diploma in Hotel Management
Through the course, students can get jobs in the premise of hotels, catering companies, food services, and other customer-related jobs. Now day’s hotel management is the best carrier option for 12 passed students.
Diploma in Yoga
1-year course duration after 12 can take admission in diploma in Yoga course. Some of the colleges offer a Diploma program in yoga:
- Punjab: National College of health sciences
- Mumbai: DY Patil University
- Delhi: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
- Maharashtra: Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth
- Maharastra: Gordhandas seksaria college of yoga and cultural synthesis
Diploma in Fashion Designing
Fashion is an integral part of daily life, and the trend of fashion is changing with the advancement of human culture. This course is designed to train students in clothing and fashion designing. The top job roles are fashion designer, brand manager, fashion blogger, trendsetter, etc.
The above mentioning diploma courses are just a small portion of all the specialization after 12th. We hope all this information is beneficial to you.
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.