Induslnd Bank Tagline: Induslnd Bank Limited founded 26 years ago in 1994. Its headquartered at Pune, Maharashtra India. In London, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi it has its representative offices and deals with stock exchanges like Bombay Stock Exchange BSE & NSE and commodity exchanges including MCX, NCDEX & NMCE, etc.
- 1 Induslnd Bank Tagline
- 2 About Induslnd Bank
- 3 Induslnd Bank History
- 4 Induslnd Bank Products & Services
- 5 Capital & Commodities Markets
- 6 Subsidiaries of Induslnd Bank
- 7 How to get Instant Two Wheeler Loan with IndusInd Bank?
- 8 How to Apply For Instant Two Wheeler Loan with IndusInd Bank?
- 9 IndusInd Bank Address
- 10 What is IndusMobile?
- 11 Who can avail of the IndusMobile Facility?
- 12 How can I register for the Indus Mobile Facility?
- 13 What are the benefits of Indusind Net Banking/ Mobile Banking?
- 14 How to open Indusind bank 0 balance Saving account?
- 15 What is Indus Freedom current account?
- 16 What is the Tagline of IndusInd Bank?
Induslnd Bank Tagline
We Make You Feel Richer is the Tagline of IndusInd Bank.
About Induslnd Bank
Type: Private Sector Bank
Industry: Banking, Financial Services
Headquarter: Pune, Maharastra India
Founded: 1994 (26 years ago)
MD & CEO: Sumant Kathpalia
Owner: Hinduja Group
Punchline: Aapne Chaha, Humne Kiya
Induslnd Bank History
- Formally Inaugurated in April 1994.
- Promoted by Indian Businessman and head of Hinduja Group Mr. Srichand P. Hinduja.
- Induslnd Bank derives from the Indus Valley Civilization.
- Started with a capital base of Rs. 1000 million.
- They are rated as one of the top-performing banks in Banking and Financial Services.
Induslnd Bank Products & Services
- Indus Classic Savings Account
- Indus Easy Savings Account
- Demat Account
- RFC Account
- Current Account
- Specialized Account
- Indus Privilege Savings Account
- Indus Young Saver
- Flexi Term Deposit
- Sweep -In / Seep-Out Deposit
- Young Saver Deposit
- Senior Citizen Scheme
- Regular Recurring Deposit
- Flexi Recurring Deposit
- Home Loans
- Small Business Loan
- Commercial Vehicle Loan
- Car Loan
- Two-wheeler Loan
- Construction Equipment Loan
- Loan Against Shares, Against Property
- Loan Against Rent Receivables, Against Mutual Funds
- Credit Against Specific Securities
- Traders Advances
- Regular Debit Card
- Gold Debit Card
- Indus Money
- Summer Swipe Special
Wealth Management Services
- Portfolio Management
- Saravana Mudra
- Large Indian Companies
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Supply Chain Management
- Correspondent Banking
- Advisory Services
- Facilities to Exporters
- Trade Finance
- RFC Account for Residents
- Gold Banking
- Foreign Exchange Desk
- Money Market Desk
- Derivatives Desk
Capital & Commodities Markets
- Stock Exchange Cell
- Commodities Exchange Cell
- Banker to Public / Rights
- Debenture Trustee
- IPO Funding
- Loan Against Demat Shares
- Depository Services
- Deposit Schemes
- Value-Added Services
- Returning NRIs
- IndusNet – Internet Banking
- Indus Pay – e-wallet
- VISA Money Transfer
- Indus Bill Pay
- Mobile Top-Ups
- Mobile Banking
RTGS / NEFT
Subsidiaries of Induslnd Bank
- Induslnd Bank Limited
- Bharat Financial Inclusion
- Induslnd Financial Inclusion
- Induslnd Bank Ltd, Asset Management Arm
How to get Instant Two Wheeler Loan with IndusInd Bank?
IndusInd Bank offers the facility to get an instant approval for two-wheeler loans. Firstly you have to fill the application form and you can avail of a loan from IndusInd Bank within minutes.
How to Apply For Instant Two Wheeler Loan with IndusInd Bank?
- Anyone can apply for the IndusInd two-wheeler loan online and get instant credit approval, even non-IndusInd Bank customers can also apply.
- You have to submit your KYC documents to the bank.
- Bank officers will examine your KYC documents.
- Bank loan officer would reach out to you shortly after submission of application for KYC documentation
IndusInd Bank Address
IndusInd Bank Ltd
8th Floor, Tower 1,
One Indiabulls Centre,
841, S. B. Marg, Elphinstone Road,
Mumbai – 400 013
Tel: +91-22-24231999 / 30493999.
Fax: +91-22-24231998 / 30493998.
E-mail: [email protected]
What is IndusMobile?
IndusMobile allows you to deal with your money anytime anywhere through your mobile phone. you can get access to your banking information and transaction at no cost including QuickPay to friends via E-mail, SMS, or social channels.
Who can avail of the IndusMobile Facility?
If you are an IndusInd Bank customer, you can avail the IndusMobile Facility
How can I register for the Indus Mobile Facility?
You can register for Mobile Banking service by:
1.Download the Indus Mobile App and register online using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card Credentials.
2.Register through an IndusInd Bank ATM.
Calling the IndusInd Bank Contact Center and placing a request.
3.Visit your nearest IndusInd Bank branch and fill the application form.
4.When you do registration via ATM, you will receive the PIN via SMS on your registered mobile number. User Name will be the Customer ID. You can check your Customer ID in the statements or Cheque book.
What are the benefits of Indusind Net Banking/ Mobile Banking?
You can do various things using Mobile Banking. Some of them are-
Check account balances, statements
Check Deposit details and open FD/RD.
Check your Credit Card and loan details
Free instant payments and transfers (IMPS, QuickPay)
Add and Pay 250+ bills
View FCNR deposits
Get smart notifications
Mobile and DTH recharges and a lot more
How to open Indusind bank 0 balance Saving account?
A 0 Balance IndusInd Online Savings account can be opened by opting for a Premium Debit Card or by doing high Instant Funding. You can also opt for the Indus Online Privilege account where a minimum average monthly balance of Rs 10,000 is to be maintained.
What is Indus Freedom current account?
Indus Freedom is a current account that has been designed especially for customer’s business transaction needs. Indus Freedom is an efficient package of banking services. This account suits small or medium businesses/enterprises.
What is the Tagline of IndusInd Bank?
The Tagline of IndusInd Bank is: We Make You Feel Richer.
To know more about IndusInd bank details, IndusInd net banking, IndusInd bank net banking, Bookmark our website. Get Free study material for exams. Get the latest jobs, Govt Jobs, Bank jobs latest updates with us. Also, check the latest and upcoming exams Admit card and Results with us.