Kotak Mahindra Bank 4th Largest Private Sector Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the Private Sector bank and Financial Service providers in India. Kotak Mahindra Bank Offers services like
- General Insurance,
- Life Insurance,
- Loan Services,
- Wealth Management etc.
- 1 About Kotak Bank 4th Largest Private Sector Bank
- 2 Kotak Mahindra Bank History
- 3 Kotak Launches ATMs on Wheels
- 4 Purpose of Kotak Bank
- 5 Kotak Bank Services and products
- 6 Kotak Bank Services
- 7 Kotak Mahindra Bank Branches
- 8 Contact Details of Kotak Bank
- 9 Kotak Bank Official Website
- 10 Kotak Helpline Numbers
- 11 What is Minimum Balance in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
- 12 What is Kotak 811?
- 13 What is Virtual Debit Card?
- 14 What is ATM Decline Fee?
- 15 What are the benefits of Kotak Mahindra Bank Account?
- 16 Is Kotak Mahindra Bank cuts interest rates on savings accounts?
- 17 What is the Average Monthly Balance required to start a Kotak Pro Savings Account?
About Kotak Bank 4th Largest Private Sector Bank
|Type||Private Sector Bank|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|Headquarter||Mumbai, Maharastra India|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Chairman||Prakash Apte|
|MD & CEO||Uday Kotak|
|Subsidiaries||Kotak Mahindra General insurance|
|Tagline||Lets Make Money Simple, Ab Kona Kona Kotak|
The tagline of Kotak Mahindra Bank: Lets Make Money Simple, Ab Kona Kona Kotak
Kotak Mahindra Bank History
The Kotak group is an establishment in India in 1985. Previously it is known as the Kotak Mahindra Finance Limited, a non-banking financial company. In 2003 Kotak Mahindra Bank Receiving Banking License from Reserve Bank of India RBI.
Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. It is the 1st company in Indian banking history to convert to a Bank.
Kotak Launches ATMs on Wheels
Kotak Mahindra Bank announced ATMs on Wheels facility in Delhi-NCR. The Mobile ATMs facilitates cash free economy during this COVID-19 pandemic crisis. President of Kotak Mahindra Bank Mr. Puneet Kapoor said it is an easy access to cash withdrawal services.
Purpose of Kotak Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank understands and fulfills customers’ needs.
- It is a financial service, Indian Group.
- It’s Technology & Practices are like International Market.
- Create an environment of trust across all over the country.
- Value creation has to more important rather than the size of business.
Kotak Bank Services and products
- Transaction Banking
- Operates Lending verticals
- Manage IPOs
- Provide Capital loans
- Credit Cards
- Life Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Car Finance
- Institutional Equities
- Investment Banking
- International Business
- Kotak Private Equity
- Kotak Realty Fund
- Wealth Management
Kotak Bank Services
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Term Deposits
- Corporate Salary Accounts
- JIFI Account
- Safe Deposit Locker
- Kotak 3-in-1 Account
- Personal Loans
- Home Loans
- Loan Against Property
- Education Loan
- Tractor Finance
- Rural Auto & Farm Equipment Finance
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Gold Loans
- Commercial Vehicle Finance
- Loan Against Securities
- Construction Equipment/Infrastructure Finance
- Saral Auto Finance
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Compare Credit Cards
- Kotak Netc@rd
- Best Compliment Cards
- Kotak Multi Currency World Travel Cards
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- ATM Network
- Money Watch
- Hashtag Banking
- Kotak Payment Gateway
- Insta Balance Service
- Immediate Payment Service
- SMS Banking
- Cash Deposit Machine
Investment and Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Life Insurance
- Qualified Foreign Investor
- National Pension System
Kotak Mahindra Bank Loans
- Education Loans,
- Commercial Loans,
- Home Loans,
- Personal Loans and
- Loans Against Property etc.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Branches
The Kotak Bank Branches are as follows:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Contact Details of Kotak Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
36-38A, Nariman Bhavan
227 Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Kotak Bank Official Website
The Official Website of Kotak Bank is: www.kotak.com
Kotak Helpline Numbers
For Banking Services: 1800 102 6022
For Credit Card: 1800 102 6022
Abroad: +91 22 6600 6022
What is Minimum Balance in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Average Monthly Balance requirement of Rs. 5000/-
What is Kotak 811?
Kotak Mahindra 811 account is a Zero Bank Saving account for single Users offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
What is Virtual Debit Card?
Virtual Card, also known as Electronic Card or e-card is used for E-commerce transactions services.
What is ATM Decline Fee?
For Insufficient balance, Banks do charges for transactions and such penalty is known as ATM Decline Charges.
What are the benefits of Kotak Mahindra Bank Account?
The benefits of Kotak bank Account are following:
Less time to open Bank account.
Free Virtual card to shop online.
Recharge & Bill payment
Online Bank Statement
Easy Money Transfer
Upto 6% Interest
Zero Balance Account etc.
Is Kotak Mahindra Bank cuts interest rates on savings accounts?
Yes Kotak Mahindra Bank has recenctly cuts interest rates on savings accounts.
The interest rates on savings account are revised to 4.5 percent per annum for daily balances above ₹1 lakh and 3.75 percent for daily balances up to ₹1 lakh.
The Kotak Mahindra Bank’s new interest rates are effective from 20 April.
What is the Average Monthly Balance required to start a Kotak Pro Savings Account?
The Average Monthly Balance Required to start a Kotak Pro Savings accounts is Rs 20,000. It is specially designed for people with low incomes.
Bookmark (CTRL+D) our website www.jobssearch247.com for more news on kotak bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank Branches, kotak bank news and suggest your feedback in the Comment box as well as subscribe to our channel to get all the latest updates in your Inbox.
Last Updated: August 15,2020 12:00:28 AM